PISSED RED PARK

She's an IDOL ...and... a GANGSTER!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

 

 

 

Before anything else............. FINALLY A REAL UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahahahahahahaha.. Have fun guys... ^.^

 

 

 

 

 

"JOHN!"

 

 

 

"Yes Boss?"

 

 

 

"Get your best men to guard the Hospital. Make sure that no one will get to Beige. Not even one from my Family. I already called Dr. Han and he will arrive tomorrow. Get some of our men to pick him up at the airport tomorrow and bring him straight here at the Hospital. I only want him to look after Beige condition, he already arranged some people to look after her for now while he is not here yet. I want an hourly update about her condition while waiting for Dr. Han. I will give you the list of people who are only allowed to get into her room. If their names are not on the list then they are not allowed to get inside. If no one followed my rules CONSIDERED YOURSELF DEAD! Are we clear??!" Dara said to John while walking heading to the car park with her men in suit following her. After she was treated and had her wound covered by plaster patch, she already requested to let her out. Doctors doesn't want to let her go since they were instructed by Doctor Han to not let her go too but as stubborn as she is, she didn't listen and threaten everyone to kill them. Left with no choice they let her be.

 

 

 

"Yes Boss...I have 5 Men guarding Beige door already and I have 20 men scattered around the hospital also...... Amm Boss, Black sai..."

 

 

 

"YOU CALLED HIM???!!!!!!!!!!" Dara's head snapped to him, stopped walking and yelled like there's no tomorrow. She glares at John and before he could react she already hit his head hard!

 

 

 

 

"OWW.. but boss, it was an instruction to us that once we found you we have to inform them as soon as possible." John reasoned out.

 

 

 

 

"AND YOU DARE TO TALK BACK TO ME!!! WHY YOU DIDN'T INFORM ME FIRST BEFORE YOU CALLED???!!!!! I AM YOUR BOSS!!! NOT THEM!!!!!!!!" Dara shouted in anger and it in a snap he have John and few of her men on the ground writhing in pain.

 

 

 

 

"THE NEXT TIME YOU ALL MAKE A MOVE WITHOUT MY CONSENT YOU ALL GONNA GET A BEATING FROM ME OR WORST I WILL CHOP YOUR HEAD OFF!!! ARE WE CLEAR???!!!!" Dara yelled, puffing, huffing and panting due to exhaustion.. It's been years since she had hand to hand combat, well thanks for having amnesia she was able to get rest. But still she is thankful she can still kick some . The dead rabbits who attacked her awhile ago didn't make her sweat, maybe because a lot of her men was there. But again for her, they're nothing. They are just low class gangster for her.

 

 

 

"Yes Boss!" Everyone said in response to their raging boss.

 

 

 

 

"Where are my twins?" Dara asked and started moving again with John and some of her men limping following her.

 

 

 

 

"Boss, they are already at the mansion. Sorry boss. When I called Black he specifically ordered to tranfer you all at the mansion. I already took liberty of transferring everything there. Your stuff are there already." John said as he is waiting for another round of beating from her. Dara on the other stopped walking again, closes her eyes and took a deep breath before facing John again.

 

 

 

 

"You are lucky Black brought you home when you were still young. You are lucky coz he likes you and treated you his little brother because if it happens he doesn't give a single about you I will kill you already." Dara said and gritted her teeth and turn her back on him and John could only do is sigh in relief.

 

 

 

 

"GET THE CAR AND BRING ME TO THE MANSION NOW!!!" Dara shouted and John hurriedly ordered his men to get into the car while he hurriedly went to their car to get it. Once infront of Dara, John opened the door for her.

 

 

 

On their way to the mansion Dara felt a sudden of fear. It's been so long since she last saw her family, her husband. She doesn't know how she will react infront of them. She feels like she doesn't know anyone anymore.

 

 

 

"Boss" John slowly said while he opens the door for her. He saw how she's so lost while they are on their way to the mansion but he let her be. He knew everything is just starting to sink in but when they arrived he didn't see any reaction from her. He let her have her time absorbing everything before he finally decided to inform her that they are already at the mansion.

 

 

 

"Huh?" She only said and blinking couple of times while looking at him.

 

 

 

"We're here." He simply said.

 

 

 

"Oh" Her only response. She slowly went out and take a look at the huge mansion infront of her. Slowly trying to accept the fact that she is back.

 

 

 

"Welcome Home Boss." She's too absorb by her worries that she didn't notice her men around them. All bowing to her. She didn't say anything and just started walking inside the house and convincing herself that this is her life before and things like this are normal to them. Right now all she wanted to do is be with her twins.

 

 

 

Once she step inside the mansion another round of helpers greeted her. Welcoming her. She knew all this people are not just simple helpers. They are also trained like others. Their family never hired people who are not a skilled fighter as well.

 

 

 

"MAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Her worries grew more upon seeing her twins. Will their life would be the same as hers? Would she let her kids have the same life as hers? Seeing her twins happy faces makes it more hard for her to return and be known as Red Park. How can she let her kids get involve to their scary life.

 

 

 

"MAMA MAMA MAMA!! I WIKE THE HOUSE!!! SO BIG AND WE CAN PWAY EVERYWHERE!! I WIKE IT MAMA!!!" Jaedee said.

 

 

 

"ME TOO MAMA!!! I LIKE IT!!!" Teddee said. Dara could only do is smile to her twins and vowed that she will protect them like how she protected her entire Family against her enemies.

 

 

 

"You like it?? Wait til we got home. Mama's house is bigger than this." She said.

 

 

 

"This is not ouw house?? But I like this one Mama." Teddee said, pouting even earning a series of 'aww' from the people around them.

 

 

 

"Ted, Mama got plenty of house. This one is ours too but Mama's real house is far far away from here." Dara said.

 

 

 

"Ooohhh" The twins said earning a laugh from Dara. Her twins are just so cute.

 

 

 

"Can I have my doww house Mama?" Jaedee said even showing her bambi eyes to her.

 

 

 

"Of course sweetie. Mama will build you one." And that earned her a loudest squeal from Jaedee.

 

 

 

"Mama, how faw is youw house?" Ted asked and Dara just smile at him.

 

 

 

"Stop asking questions for now baby. I'll show them to you when we get there. Ok? So for now, I want you all to wash up coz later on we will visit your aunt Barbie." Dara said and than made the twins smile upon hearing their Aunts name.

 

 

 

"Who's in charge to my kids now?" Dara asked while looking at the people around them.

 

 

 

"Madam. I'm Butler Henry. I'm the head of the household. I have Ms. Sophia and Ms. Helen assigned to the twins for now. I have Ms. Ava assigned to you." Dara look at the nannies before looking at the old man, trying to remember if

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter