HIDE & SEEK part 3

She's an IDOL ...and... a GANGSTER!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*AUTHOR'S POV*

 

 

"Wwwwhhhhhaaaaattttttt???"

 

 

"Oh hyung, want me to repeat it for you?? Dara noona is the one who hanged yo.........." before Seungri could finish, Minho cut him already..

 

 

"I heard you once brat!! You don't need to repeat it! Want me to beat you??!!!" Minho said while gritting his teeth and glaring to his dongsaeng while Seungri run to his brother and hide behind him... Other's silently laughing..

 

 

"Jae hyung, Minho hyung is being an ajhussi again!" Seungri said while pointing at Minho. Minho heard it and glare at him more.. He was about to lunge at him but was stopped by Dara's voice.

 

 

"STOP! We have important things to do than this! Now since everyone is here! We need to start moving now and I want Sang-Ho alive. Do everything you want with his men but I want SANG-HO ALIVE! GOT IT??" Dara said. She is in full leader mode. Not minding older people around her. Being RED means she is on top.

 

 

"GOT IT!" Everyone said...

 

 

"Now start moving!" Everyone stood up and her Oppa's started contacting their men for the plans. Jae on the other hand went to his wife not liking the arangement.

 

 

"I want you to come with me. Why do you have to go with Donghae?!" Jae said annoyingly. Dara just look at him. She knew this will happen.

 

 

"I don't have time for this. If you don't want Donghae to be with us then fine!" Then Dara face everyone.

 

 

"Minho, please exchanged with Donghae. You take us to your other mansion while Donghae you go with Onew. Now let's go!" Dara said then smile at Jaejoong.

 

 

"I hope you are happy now..Now go! I can't come with you because it will be a big issue." Dara said.

 

 

"Thanks Angel for considering my feelings.. See you later.. Be careful.. Arasso??" Jae said and Dara just nodded. Her mind is more on to catch Sang-Ho.

 

 

Everyone went to their destination. But unfortunately he is no longer in the place they knew he would be there. Others fight with Sang-Ho's men before they could even check the place but no one can tell where is he.

 

 

"WHERE IS VIPER??!!" Dara shouted as she is already running out of patience.. Minho and Junho are just watching her in awe. For Junho this is his first time seeing her like that what more with Minho. While the girls are just watching her.

 

 

"We really don't know! He just left without saying anything!!" One of Viper's men said.

 

 

They are currently at the rooftop of the Mansion with the remaining boys. Dara dragged them there and let them stand at the edge of the roof. Wrong move from them, surely it would be the end of them. Dara is already desperate to have Sang-Ho. If he will get away again this time, she knew it would cause more problem. He is probably by now making plans on how to get back to her or to them. But one thing for sure he will try her best to protect her family.

 

 

"YOU ARE STILL PROTECTING HIM EVEN IF HE LEFT YOU!! YOU DON'T VALUE YOUR LIFE THAT MUCH AREN'T YOU??!!" Dara said while gritting her teeth. Then she walk to them and out of nowhere she pushed one of the men with them. Screaming heard and it just stopped when it reach the ground. Minho & Junho was beyond shocked seeing her like that. The girls again show no emotion at all.

 

 

"NOW.. NOW.. I GUESS YOU KNOW NOW WHAT WILL BE YOUR FATE IF YOU STILL KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT! I will ask again... WHERE....IS....VIPER??" Dara tried so hard to say it in her calmest tone. But no one dared to talk.

 

 

"If I were you, I will talk! Or if you still preferred not to talk, I suggest you just jump by yourselves because I swear there is no way out in here except telling us where is Viper." Bom said sweetly to them.. The boys look at each other.

 

 

"We really don't know!! And if ever we know, we won't let you know!!" One of the men shouted which in an instant CL kicked him making him fall as well. The girls smirked while the boys with them are just looking at them in awe. Minho already thought to himself that he has a lot more to learn from being a gangster. And he didn't expect this girl to be this cool, hot, y & scary at the same time.

 

 

"NOW WHO'S NEXT??" CL shouted. She is getting impatient as well. The 3 remaining boys are showing fear already. Then out of nowhere, the one on the left jump taking with him the one on the middle..

 

 

"WOW! That was quick, I didn't know that CL unnie is more scarier now that Bom Unnie.." Minzy muttered and they just smile at her..

 

 

"NOW

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter