How Red Park works

She's an IDOL ...and... a GANGSTER!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SORRY FOR THE ERRORS

*************************

 

*AUTHOR'S POV*

 

 

"Are you all now in your position?" Dara asked while still on top of the hill with a perfect view of the big warehouse in the middle of the forest. Dara, Bom , CL & Minzy are now using their gadgets to check how many men are surrounding the warehouse. The girls already check the area, just incase everything don't go according to plan they have atleast PLAN B to execute..

 

 

"NEH." Her men silently answered..

 

 

"Good. When I count to three shoot them.. Make sure you shot them perfectly. I don't want this plan to get wasted! If you all commit mistake and cause harm to my family all of you will have to go through me! Are we clear about??" Dara said which her men are silently praying and hoping everything will go according to their plan or else the pregnant Red Park will kill them with no hesitation.

 

 

"NEH MADAM!" They answered at the same time again..

 

 

"Okay good.. Now after you shot them. Those who where instructed to follow us must move quickly. Those I instructed to be a lookout, make sure you wouldn't miss anything. We just got 2 hours to move after the shot. Once the drug already subside, they will wake up already and I hope we are already on our advantage. We girls will take care of the situation inside, while you boys gather those sleeping figure outside. Are we clear?" Dara said again but already started moving along with the girls going down the hill.

 

 

"Neh Madam"

 

 

"Now get ready. Position yourself now.. Ready the sniper, make sure you have the drug injection. I don't want commotion. And I don't want Viper to have any idea what's going on right now. Make a mistake and you'll be dead! Are we clear.." Dara said as her men gulped before replying..

 

 

"NEH MADAM!"

 

 

"Get ready.." The girls are now facing the warehouse wearing only their tight black leather suit with a long hood to cover them.. They are totally blending with the dark. The girls are standing just beside a tree with a smirk on their faces.. With the clothes they are wearing, Dara's tiny little bump was visibly clear. Other who don't know that she is pregnant might think that she only got a fat belly.

[Imagine the girls in this suit]

 

"NOW!!" Dara ordered as they look at how Sang-Ho's men one by one pass out at the ground..

 

 

"Everyone... Time yourself! We have 2 hours to move.. Are everything clear?" Dara said as the girls turn their timer on..

 

"South is clear.."

 

"West is clear.."

 

"East is clear.."

 

"North is clear.."

 

Upon hearing their response the girls look at each other.. And they know by hearts what it means.. It's time... Dara compose herself even the girls and she let Red Park take over from now on.

 

 

"Good.. Now make sure to guard every single doors.. Those who will be the lookout be sure no one escape from your eyes.. Now our talk will be cut for the meantime.. I'll call again once the signal is back.. Minzy, disrupt the signal in here so no one can use any device and after that, we need to check if there are any camera's inside.. CL, prepare yourself to hack the CCTV if ever they have.." Dara ordered.. CL learned to hack since her Chase Oppa who's good in hacking keep on bugging her to learn how to hack because it may be useful when she is with the girls.. And now is the perfect timing for that..

 

 

"Bom take the West.. Minzy take the North.. CL take the East.. I'll take the South.. Now Minzy, tell us if signal has been disrupted so we can start moving now.." Dara said..

 

 

"Dara, don't you dare hurt yourself or else you wouldn't like what's in store for you.. I will tie you up and send you back home! Got it?? I want you and my little Kim's safe.. Are we clear.." Bom said..

 

 

"I will.. I'll make sure no one will touch me or even hurt us.." Dara said as she doesn't want them to worry about her condition..

 

 

"Unnie, signals are disrupted already.." When Minzy said those the girls started moving already. They saw how their men are very busy to their task..

 

 

"Unnie, I'll go in first to check if there's any camera.. So I can hacked them and froze them for the meantime.." CL said then took the laptop from Minzy..

 

 

"Ok.. Go and Hurry up.. Just buzz us at the walkie talkie since signals has already been disrupted.." Dara said and CL nodded and went to where she is assigned.

 

 

"I know we have been into fights couple of times but this time it's different... There are so many of them.. And I am worried about the 3 of you.. You are not that experienced like I am.. I have been living in this kind of world eversince I was a child and I have met a lot of enemies with different style of running their own men.. Different ways of fighting.. DIfferent ways on killing people.. Have their own battle plan....*deep breaths* Girls, if you can just go home after this.. Please do.. I can take care of them.. This is what I am and I am used to live in keeping my family safe as much as I can...." Dara said while in between of Minzy & Bom waiting for CL signal.. CL was able to hear them since Dara turn on the walkie talkie so she could hear also..

 

 

"No Dara.. We are family.. Park Clan's are known to be like this and we are not just gonna sit and watch you work on your own this time.. You have been living like this with your entire life.. You keep our Clan reputation as how it is even before we were born.. And now that we are here beside you and now that we already able to gather our Family don't expect us anymore to just let you do what you want.. We will stand together as one.. Remember that.." Bom said... Dara just sigh as she knows this will happen but she has just want to give it a shot if she can convince the girls..

 

 

"Unnie, we will try our best to be safe.. I promise to avoid men that are too strong for me and those I think I won't be able to handle.. So don't worry too much about me.." Minzy said.. She knew Dara is worried about her also because among the four of them she is the one who is not good in hand to hand fighting.. Without weapons she doesn't know how long she could last..

 

 

"Sang-Ho is smart and I will try my best to make myself more smarter than him.. He was able to deceive the people for long and was able to escape multiple times from us and I am sure he got some back up plan if things didn't go on his way.. We already talk about other plans and I hope everything we have set for him won't be wasted for nothing.. The main objective is our family safe and Sang-Ho is in our hands.. Minzy-ah, just make sure you don't cut your communication to us.. If you think you can't handle it anymore, tell us and we will be there to you as soon as possible.. Arasso?" Dara said.. Bom patted their maknae's back to get her attention and smile at her..

 

 

"Neh Unnie.." Minzy said as she gave her Unnie a hug with a matching kiss which the two can't help but laugh at her action..

 

 

"Aigoo Maknae.. You just kill our Aura with what you did.." Dara said as the 3 laugh while waiting for CL signal..

 

 

"Hey.. You three are enjoying there without me.. SO unfair... Anyway, they have cameras indeed but I already set them to their previous videos.. They might caught us if we just froze them for long.. I only set them for 2 hours only.. Now hurry up because there are a lot of men roaming around the warehouse.. So ready yourself.." CL said as she tried to hide the laptop that is currently connected to the wire of the camera.. Hearing CL, the 3 are back to being the gangster they are..

 

 

"Good to know.. NOW LET'S ROLL!! Amber, Aqua & Beige.. Show Red Park what you've got!" Dara said and smirk after..

 

 

"Will show you what we've got Red Park!" Bom said and smirk at her also and the 3 separate instantly and went to where they suppose to enter.. When they are out of her sight she turn off the walkie talkie so that they could not hear her.. She call the attention of her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter