RUN AWAY Part 2

She's an IDOL ...and... a GANGSTER!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*AUTHOR'S POV*

 

When they arrive at the mansion Dara ignore the boys especially his Teddy Oppa who by the way welcomed them at the porch by his scoldings.

 

"YOU! YOU! YOU!!! LITTLE DEVIL......" Teddy wasn't able to finish his word when Dara cut him off.

 

"YAH!! STOP!! There are a lot of things to worry about!!! I want everyone at the poolside. NOW!!!" Dara exclaimed and pass through the boys and went straight to the pool side. Teddy just shut up for he knows that Dara was right.

 

"So, how did they found us??" Dara asked. Her Men who lived with her for so long knows that the tone she is using now indicates she is in RED Mode.

 

"I am still checking on it. I am thinking that someone must have betrayed us." Jarred said. But dara was in deep thoughts.

 

"I don't think so. I am looking at two possibilities why they found us. First someone from us have been followed or when we have the test up the mountain. With the Cars and Mens around us, sure we will catch attention." Dara said which the people around her just look at her.

 

"What are we gonna do now??" Jazz asked.

 

"If this is what they want then let us play with the Lee's." Dara confidently said.

 

"And what do you mean by that. You don't even know them." YG said.

 

"I know most of them already even Viper. But I won't tell you yet. Give me sometime to work on things first. I know you will not like it for not telling you who is Viper. But i know what I am doing. I will tell you the other Lee's but not all. I still need time to tell you who are the others." Dara said hoping they will understand. Jae, Seungri and Junho exchanged glances. Worry, hate & Pain is seen on their faces. Worry for the new family they learned to love. Hate toward their own family who they can't understand why need to kill them and Pain as they keep on living in lies.

 

"But Princess, don't you think it would be safer for us to know who Viper is?" Jazz said and other nodded as well.

 

"Oppa, you know me right. I tend to keep things first before I reveal something. You will understand soon. I have to do something to make him stop. I hope you understand. I will let you know soon. Just let it be for the meantime." Dara said.

 

"OK i will trust you. I know how you work anyway but I hope you tell us soon." Jazz said which Dara nodded. Others are just listening to their very serious conversation.

 

"Anyway, for the other members of Lee I want you to be friends with Lee Eunhyuk of SUJU and Lee Jinki or Onew of Shinee. The remaining Lee's I will name them soon and I am still waiting to meet the other 1." When dara said those words silence engulfed the room and Junho and Seungri look at Jae discreetly.

 

"WOW! Sure good looks run into Lee's clan huh. Can I just date one of them??" Bom said jokingly. Which two persons reacted upon hearing it from bom.

 

"NO!!!" Junsu and TOP shouted which everyone shifted their gaze to them and Bom glared at them.. But before Bom could say anything Seungri butted in..

 

"Noona??? I am a Lee then I have good looks then??" Seungri suddenly blurted out which Junho & Jae paled and Dara's eyes widened. But CL changed the mood instantly.

 

*WHACK*

 

"OOWWW!!! YYYAAAAHHHH!!!" Seungri yelled while rubbing his head.

 

"YOU PABO!!! Even if your last name is LEE, YOU DON'T BELONG TO THEM!! They are smoking hot and people might think you are just adopted!!" With those words everyone in the room started laughing their off even his brother and his cousin joined in. But Dara, Jae & Junho sighed in relief.

 

"YAH YAH!!! Aisht!!! Dara Noona!!!! ADOPT ME!!! I DON'T WANT TO BE A LEE ANYMORE!!!" Seungri whined which another round of laughter resonated inside the room again.. But Seungri remember something.

 

"YAH CAT!!!! Have you forgotten you are a Lee also???You don't belong to them as well!!" Seungri exclaimed which everyone stopped from laughing and looked at the two people bickering which they find it amusing and forgotten the battle they went through this morning.

 

"SORRY RAT!! But I am no longer a LEE and i have no intention anyway to be part of them. Have you forgotten that I AM ALREADY A PARK??!!" CL retorted. But a smile appeared on Seungri lips as if mocking her.

 

"YAH CAT!! You don't fit as well in Park's family Bom Noona and Dara Noona are too beautiful and you probably fit with the boys more since you look like one!! Hahahahahahaha...." Seungri is now laughing his off. But the boys shocked to what just Seungri blurted out. Even Jae is mentally killing his brother for not remembering what he told him always to respect woman. The girls just ignore them since they are used to this kind of war between the two.

 

"YAH!! YOU PESKY RAT!!!" CL shouted and lunged on him without warning and when she got close he punched him right to his face and CL didn't stop from their and continuously attack him but he was awakened by her first attack so he was able to dodge her other attacks. The boys just look at them like as if watching a wrestling match.

 

"Everyone, let's go to the dining hall. I think the foods is ready. Everyone are probably hungry after what we went through this morning. Leave the two alone. They will survive." YG said. Which everyone followed ignoring the two but laughing.

 

"Hyung help!" Seungri said to no one but enough for Bigbang boys and his cousin and brother to hear. CL is already headlocking him.

 

"You deserve it Seungrat!!" Top said and the BB boys just laugh at him and walk to the dining hall and his other hyungs just patted his back.

 

"I told you already to respect woman but you didn't listen! Now suffer the consequences! ~then look at CL~ CL, teach him a lesson so this Rat will learn. Once you are done with him just follow as at the dining room." Jae said while laughing and went to dara's side hold her hands and assist her to the dining room. Junho just laugh at Seungri's state then walk with Minzy to the dining room. Junsu waited for Bom and both walk away also living Seungri and CL behind. When everyone was out Seungri straightened up and use his all strenght remaining and when he is face to face to the fuming cat. He suddenly cupped her face and kiss her lips then...

 

"I LIKE YOU!" the Seungri run for his dear life living the stunned 2NE1 leader. When she recovered.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter