Dinner (Part 2)

She's an IDOL ...and... a GANGSTER!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*AUTHOR'S POV*

 

"YAH!! HOW ABOUT US??!!!"..................................

 

"Oppa, you can stay here if you want. So don't be sad. I will arrange your own rooms so that if you all feel like staying here that's fine. You can come & go anytime you want, this is your home now anyway." dara said. 

 

"Jay, Yoochun & Sanghyun. You can all stay here but still keep your apartments. You have to stay there once in awhile and I know you are all living together. It will not be safe if we are in one house, I hope you get my point. You can bring the boys with you since they are your buddy. You can all come here if your are not busy. By the way are you still training? You know you need it. By the time Lee's found out about you they will try to get you or even kill you. So better still train yourself and when the time comes atleast you can protect yourselves and also give Lee's a hardtime catching you. You can join Dara in her trainings. She always plays with our Men back in America when she is not busy. You can contact each other or just come over whenever you like. I will assigned rooms for everyone so that when you are all here you have your own room already." Jazz said.

 

"We hardly train now because we are too busy with our schedule. On the day off we usually spend time sleeping. But I assure you I am not rusty when it comes to fighting. Even my boys." Jay said.

 

"Us too. So don't worry hyung." Yoochun said.

 

"We still do sometimes hyung but only on our day off from work." Sanghyun said.

 

"Ok then....Oh by the way you all can sleep here tonight. Most of the Boys will stay at the East wing while the girls will be at the West wing. Hyun Suk you will stay beside my room, we are actually at the middle in 2nd floor. Girls will stay at 3rd floor with dara. Teddy you stay beside dara's room. Bom you will be infront of dara's room besides you are Alex and Kevin while Chaerin & Minzy besides Jarred and Chase. While the some boys will stay in 3rd floor and some at 2nd floor. DBSK & 2PM will stay at 3rd floor. YG talents will stay at 2nd Floor. While MBLAQ will stay at 2nd floor West wing. Are we clear about that?" Jazz said and look at the them.

 

"Neh.." Everyone said with a smile. Who will not be happy staying in a mansion anyway.

 

"Good. So finish your foods and do whatever you want to do after. You can tour around the house BUT there are rooms that you are not allowed to go to so don't attempt if you don't want to die early. I will give you map so you know where to go. The house is big you might get lost. We have camera's all over the mansion even outside so don't do something stupid. Arasso?" Jazz said..

 

"Neh!"

 

"Dara, what business are you now into?" YG then suddenly asked. Which is enough for everyone can hear and now anticipating for her answer.

 

"Oh Appa. We own PARK HOTEL and PARK CHEMICAL INDUSTRY. Jazz oppa and the boys are taking care of it."

 

"YOU OWN THE FREAKING HOTEL AND THAT CHEMICAL INDUSTRY??!!" Teddy shouted shocked by what he found out. Dara roll her eyes and just look at them.

 

"DUH??!! I won't have all of this if i don't have a business right?! I told you also that I already gave up on our family illegal businesses since I am not comfortable handling it. But before giving it up I was able to earn a lot. I just told our rival gang that it's half of our wealth but the truth is it's just 1/16 of everything. kekekeke." dara said.

 

"Oh, all our properties are under other names. I don't want to take risk. If I will put them in my name then I am probably dead by now. I still have other businesses and properties outside the country which are taken care of my other men. I also own the Korean Airlines and the SBS (Seoul Broadcasting System) and we also hired someone to run for it for me. Now don't ask anymore about it. I don't want to talk about it. Just don't tell people that a Park owns it. OK?" dara said.

 

"WOW...JUST WOW... I know Park's are really rich but I have no idea that you are really this rich. This is just pure awesomeness!!!" TOP said which everyone just nodded still absorbing all the information that was just revealed to them.

 

"Since everything is taken care off then we will just let it be. Just tell us if you need help. Ok?" YG said.

 

"Neh...I don't want to disturb anyone anyway that's why I push all of my oppa's to go to school and study so they can run my business as well. I'm tired of running a business I want to do something different now. I want to forget for the meantime that I am a Park and from a family of Gangster!" dara said.

 

"Ok..that's good..so prepare yourself for the new challenged then.. welcome to the entertainment industry!" YG said smiling.

 

"Don't you think it's unfair you own

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter