Family Reunion

She's an IDOL ...and... a GANGSTER!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*AUTHOR'S POV*

 

"YAH!! YOU TWO!!! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU THINKING THE MOMENT YOU STEP IN YOUR CAR HUH??!!!" JAZZ yelled.. YG shocked by Jazz outburst.. the other are also fuming seeing the two and remembering the whole scene happened awhile ago while the 3 are still clueless..

 

"RACE" Both anwered honestly on their sweetest voice. Which added more fuel on the fire..

 

"ENOUGH!!! ALL OF YOU SIT DOWN NOW!!! I'LL TALK TO THE TWO OF YOU LATER!" YG YELLED and look at everyone. Everyone then sit and looked at YG.

      ~Sitting arrangement~

                                TEDDY    ALEX    KEVIN    JARRED     CHASE

                     YG                                                                                         JAZZ

                                 DARA   BOM   JAY    YOOCHUN    SANGHYUN

 

While everyone is sitted. The Oppa's are now looking at the two girl with WE-ARE-NOT-DONE-YET look. 

 

"Now before we start, I WANT EVERYONE TO SHUT UP NOT UNTIL YOU ARE ASKED A QUESTION? Are we clear about that?" YG asked.

 

"NEH!" Everyone's responed.

 

"Jazz I want you to read the letter's and just tell us if it's true or not. And MAX hyung left a letter for you as well." YG then handed the letter then he started reading the letter intended for bom and then the letter for him. Everyone is just looking at Jazz while reading.

 

*********************************************

Dear Jazz,

 

I would really want to thank you personally for all the services you have done to our entire family but I guess i can't do that anymore since it's too dangerous. I'll do it through the letter then. I know you have been loyal to me and Shin hyung. You keep your promise to not utter a single word about the thruth. I am now giving you the rights to tell them everything they want to know. We also want to thank you for looking after the kids. I am glad that you have done it very good without being found out. You know where Hyun Suk is, I ask Jenny to look for him too.  Jazz, Please keep my remaining family safe. That's my only request. Protect the girls, you know that they are the main target of Lee's. They have acquired several gang's already and the same rule applies. Those who don't follow the rules are either killed or ambushed. So even if our only enemy are the Lee's, we still have to be careful. We don't know the other gangs. But I am sure that they are already informed about us having a daughter. Me & Shin hyung are trying to quit the Gangster we created but the Lee's are giving us a hard time. This was the rule before, once you are part of the Gangster you can never leave not until you die. Lee's are looking for the girls, whoever protects them will be killed so be safe. You know the very reason why, "NO DAUGHTER IN A GANG". I am now entrusting you my entire family. Thank you Jazz for everything. I owe you for the rest of my life.

 

Max Hyung

 

********************************************

 

"Dara, how long does it take to read that letter? Im getting bored here." bom whispered in dara's ear while the latter is looking at Jazz who's still reading. Both are actually getting impatient for the silence.

 

"Try doing it and I will check how long will you do it! I'll even use stopwatch for better outcome." dara retorted.

 

"Sarcastic much?!" Bom said. Dara just smirked. Then Jazz put the letter's down the table which the two girl sighed in relief.

 

"The story is true. But before that I would like to check something first. How many people touch this letter?And how long is the letter?" Jazz said.

 

"Appa of course, Me & Uncle and the letter is less than 2 years now."bom said.

 

"How about Teddy & Dara?"

 

"Oh, Uncle here read it out loud to us when we where in his office."

 

"Oh Ok.. Chase check the finger prints. I want to know if it's real. GO ON. Make it quick. You have the entire fingerprints of the family so you can easily check if it matches." Jazz instructed which Chase grab the papers and went out to check it. While everyone is looking at him curiously.

 

"We always do this. Me, Max Hyung & Shin Hyung rules. Whatever we received we need to check the fingerprints on it. We don't want to risk anything." Jazz said then look at the boys.

 

"So this is the three? You all grown up now. It's been a long time since I checked on you. I want to make sure something. Can you remove y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter