TAKEN

She's an IDOL ...and... a GANGSTER!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SORRY FOR THE ERRORS

A ver long update!! Enjoy...

Question: what's the VOTE for? kekeke.

I don't know what's that for so just vote up. :)

************************

 

 

*AUTHOR'S POV*

 

 

 

It has been 4 years since the 2 has been missing. 4 torturous years for everyone. That until now they don't know if they should start believing what others are trying to believe that they are dead.

 

 

 

It was already 6 months that CL has been sufferring from the selective amnesia. Though she is starting to have a glimpse of what happened, it just that it causes her terrible headache when she pushes herself to know everything..

 

 

 

"ARGH!! I HATE THIS!! I need my lost memory back! I have a feeling that there is this important thing happened that time! Argh! I hate it!" CL started her non-stop whining again about her lost memories. She has been like that when she started having a glimpse of what happened even if everyone already told her what happened, nothing can tell her what happened after Minzy's accident so the story just end there and skip to where they saw the cars burning.

 

 

 

"Aisht Unnie! You sound like a pirated CD to me! For 3 months you keep on saying the same thing! Aigoo.." Minzy said while having their tea at the garden. The two girls especially Minzy started to relax when CL was already out from the danger which to the relief of the family. Once in awhile Jazz keep on calling his daughters to check their condition when he is away.

 

 

 

"Let send her to asylum then! I think even her sanity was lost also! What you think?" Hyun Bin said which only received a flying shoes hitting him directly on his chest.

 

 

 

"OW!!! YAH!!! You little punk! Be thankful your still in the process of recovering or else I have pulled that long hair of yours! hhmmpp.." Hyun Bin said then throws back the shoes to CL which she catch it expertly and stuck her tongue out to Hyun Bin.

 

 

 

"Seriously.. It's been 6 months but CL still having a hard time having her memories back. NORMALLY, well according to what I know, those who have selective amnesia have regained their memories like in a month or two. or even in weeks. But CL already took 6 months.. Should we go to Dr. Han again? That Old Man needs to retire already.. what you think??" In Sung said which earned him a hit behind his back from Prince.

 

 

 

"Don't talk again like that about Dr. Han or else I will inform him and let him drug both of you!" Prince said. Which earned a groan from the two. 

 

 

 

"Hmm.. I know it may be a bad idea.. But Cat, would you like to go up the hill where everything had happened. It maybe hard but maybe just maybe you can have your memory back when we go there.." Hyun Bin said seriously..

 

 

 

"I wanted to go there but the Oppa's are not allowing me. No one wants to take me there.." CL said..

 

 

 

"Aigoo.. You should have asked us.. Do you want to go now? It's a long drive from here and since it still early we might be able to return here before they all arrived for dinner." In sung said. But before the girls could respond Prince booming voice was heard.

 

 

 

"YAH!! All of you!! Just because I am not saying anything you can decide just like that!! YOU NEED MY PERMISSION!! AND THE GIRLS WILL NEVER GO OUT WITHOUT ME!!" Prince shouted when the idiots calmly taking over the job of taking the girls not minding him that he has the current power with regards to looking after the girls.

 

 

 

"This guy is deprived! Aigoo.. FINE YOU ARE COMING!!" Hyun Bin said like as if he is the boss and Prince is the one should follow.. He is about to say something when CL cut him already..

 

 

 

"Prince Oppa.. Take me there.. I need this.. I really need this. Please??" CL said then and Prince could only do is nod. He knows that it was one of the rules given to him to don't bring the girls far away from the mansion or to that area that may cause their breakdown again..But he knew that the girls need this as well so he simply nods and the girls smile at him while the idiots started squeaking and run to their rooms while yelling to get change already.

 

 

 

"I wonder why we are still keeping those idiots in here! Aisht!" Prince said while the two girls laugh and went to their rooms to get change. Prince & Hae-wa did the same and call some of their men to take with them since they can't risk the safety of the girls.

 

 

 

Once they are all done changing they all took off with 3 cars. At the front are the two idiots with two more bodyguards. Prince & Hae-wa with the girls are in the middle while the last car consist of their men. In the middle of their way they somehow stop in a fast food chain to get something to eat and then after couple of minutes they started driving again since they don't want to waste their time.

 

 

 

CL who was sitting at the front while Prince is driving got suddenly nervous seeing all the trees that similar to what she has been dreaming for the last couple of months.

 

 

 

"AAHHH!!" CL shouted upon pain hit her head once again..

 

 

 

"CL Unnie.. CL Unnie.. What's wrong??.." Minzy worriedly asked while Prince stop the car after barking orders on the phone. Like the usual they are on a bluetooth.

 

 

 

"Headache.. Memories... Just continue and don't stop until we get there.. Please.. Just ignore me, it's just headache.." CL said and Prince signal again to start moving..

 

 

 

CL shut her eyes to avoid the pain seeing all the familiar trees. Then after couple of minutes the car stop. She slowly open her eyes and everyone are just looking at her.

 

 

 

"This is where we saw you unconscious and the car totally wreck. Minzy was badly hurt also when she hit the tree but you are worst when you hit the huge rock. Only you can say what happened to you. No one was there except Dara & Bom." Prince calmly said but CL was just too quite then she closes her eyes remembering everything.. EVERYTHING..

 

 

 

"CL Unnie..." Minzy call her attention again worriedly... Then CL eyes snapped wide open...

 

 

 

"Oppa, LET'S GO BACK to the mansion! NOW!!" CL ordered but all she got response was eyes on her..

 

 

 

"DAMMIT! I remember it now!! WE NEED TO GO BACK!! I'LL FIND THE UNNIES!! HURRY UP!!!" When mentioning about finding their Unnies, Prince suddenly bark orders to return to the mansion and they all drove as fast as they could. Prince also informed the family about CL and requested them to wait at the mansion. CL on the other hand is praying that no bad news will come to them once she started searching for her Unnies.. No one knew what she did to her Unnies before that incident happened so no one will know how to find out if they are still ALIVE or DEAD.

 

 

 

"Unnie, what do you mean you will find the Unnies?" Minzy asked suddenly curious of her action..

 

 

 

"Remember when I put designs on Unnies nails before we met Sang-Ho's men at the coffee shop?" CL asked and Minzy started thinking of it..

 

 

 

"Oh.. Yeah those acrylic nails art? You have a bet with them that's when this things are over their nails should be still intact and no broken nails or missing stone on your design.. I wonder, did you win?? What you think?" Minzy innocently said making CL roll her eyes..

 

 

 

"YOU! The supposed to be smart when it comes to gadgets then suddenly you give me those innocent remark not picking up where I am heading with this conversation! Aigoo.. Remember when I ask you to create a tiny tracking device enough to get a signal out from it. And I even ask you to make it look live those very small diamonds??" CL said and she hope she knows where this talk is heading.. And then Minzy started thinking and seeing her reaction right at the moment CL knew she knows now what she means..

 

 

 

"WHY YOU DIDN'T INFORMED ME ABOUT IT!!! I COULD HAVE DONE SEARCHING FOR THEM WHEN YOU ARE SLEEPING FOR MORE THAN 3 YEARS!!! YOU!!! AAAHHHH!!!! AAAHHHJJJUUUUMMMAAAAA!!!!" Upon realization hits Minzy, she can't help but yell at her Unnie for keeping it secret to her! CL could only do is make a peace sign to her and apologize..

 

 

 

"It was so quick that I have to convince Dara Unnie also.. Bom Unnie didn't think twice because that's her thing but Dara Unnie hates it, I have to make a bet with her just for her to take it. I suddenly remember it when they didn't take medicines with them so last resort is that thing to make sure.. And sorry I totally forgot to inform you even the Unnies about it.." CL explained..

 

 

 

"But if you said it's a tracking device then we could have catch the signal... when we do the searching hoping we could get something with them.." Prince suddenly join in the conversation..

 

 

 

"No. You can't do that. I spefically make that device only exclusive to me.. You won't be able to get that signal without my password because it's a private tracking device not open to anyone. Even if you try picking up a signal at the area, that one will not be seen since I strictly added the BLIND CODE.." CL said..

 

 

 

"Blind Code??? WHOAH!! Since when did you learn that code?? Chase Oppa said he really wanted to learn it but since Jarred Oppa is gone no one will teach him already how to do it.. So how did you do it??" Minzy said..

 

 

 

"Jarred Oppa was the one who thought me about it since he finds Chase Oppa hard to teach when it comes to codes.. I easily learned about it but ignore it instantly but when Dara Unnie told us about Sang-Ho's plan that time I started working on the Blind Codes that I can possibly use when we meet Sang-Ho.." CL said..

 

 

 

"But why did you use BLIND Codes?.. We could have track the device while we are searching for any signals that we can get from them.." Minzy said.

 

 

 

"I have to use Blind Codes because I was protecting them. What if something happened and Sang-Ho's men started picking up signals also and found Unnie's signal. I am thankful I actually did that because I know for sure some of Sang-Ho's men might have used something to track him. The question right now is if they were able to get out of the water or someone pulled them out or... or... if they are still in the water..." CL said but wishing at the moment that they won't get the signal in the water. She is also confident that she was able to glued the device on their nails perfectly.

 

 

 

"I don't think they are still in the water. We hired the best diving team to search them even went further away from the actual spot but no bodies found. Not even Sang-Ho and his right hand man." Prince said then silence envelope them thinking and hoping that CL would be able to do it..

 

 

 

Hours past they were able to get to the Mansion and the boys are already waiting for them. CL hurriedly went to tech room and grab her own laptop to get herself connected to the huge screen for a larger view. Minzy followed as well not minding their family. Everyone look at Prince for some explanation of the girls action.

 

 

 

"Like I have said awhile ago, CL have her memories back and apparently she have done something that can possibly help us find the two or atleast let us know if they are alive.. I think right now we should go to the tech room so we could know." Prince said.. And then string of curses has been heared from all the boys while they hurriedly went to where CL is..

 

 

 

"Hhhmmm... Minzy give me the date of the attack..." CL said upon being able to get to her personal tracking site. The boys who just arrive at the room are looking now at the huge screen.. Which codes are shown up but the background is the map of the world.

 

 

 

"What attack??" Minzy asked..

 

 

 

"I mean the day we lost the Unnies.." CL said while doing a series of codes to be able to get into the blind codes and find their Unnies.

 

 

 

"Oh..." Then Minzy told her the date.. Then transferred to another laptop.

 

 

 

"Minzy-ah, use the other computer. I need you to focus on the day we lost the Unnie and make an interval of 10mins for that day.. It might take us long to download their movement since it's been 4 years already.. AHHH THIS WOULD BE VERY TIRING!!" CL said not minding the curious gaze of everyone..

 

 

 

"WHAT THE HELL UNNIE!! Can you atleast explain to me clearly what should I do because I have no idea what you are talking about!! What do you mean by 10 mins interval??!!!" Minzy snapped annoyed that she's not catching up even everyone in the room don't know what she is talking about..

 

 

 

"OH! I'm sorry.. I already open all the computers.. I already put the password and open the blind code for you.. On the code bar just type the date and beside it there is time of intervals. On the screen you will see a map and you will be given a report what the Unnie's movement every 10minutes. The map will mark itself where they are with a time with it. Now do it and focus on that and tell us if they were able to get themselves out of the water.." CL said but still not looking to anyone as series of codes are flashing on the screen..

 

 

 

"YOU USED BLIND CODE??? WHEN??? HOW DID YOU MANAGE TO LEARN TO USE THE BLIND CODE???!!!" Chase this time snapped at CL as he was so eager to learn that thing but Jarred is already gone..

 

 

 

"Chase Oppa, Jarred Oppa thought me because he said it's hard to explain to you the codes and she thinks I can do it so I tried to learn it.. Aisht stop distrubing me because I'm trying to work here!" CL said then focus on doing a codes for each continents to see where they could possibly be.. And then she started downloading to know the movement of the device.

 

 

 

"UNNIE!!" Minzy suddenly yell making everyone eyes on her..

 

 

 

"What is it??" CL asked as she rushed to Minzy side..

 

 

 

"I can't understand anything..." Minzy said but CL ignore her and look at the laptop since it's done downloading. She then attached some plugs to connect it to the other huge screen for better view.. Then after a minute they have a perfect view of the area..

 

 

 

"CL, what is it..." Jae asked as he don't understand what the maps are for. CL frown upon seeing the movement and type on the computer again to change the intervals to 10mins to 1min but this time she starts focusing on the time of their fall on the cliff.. Then in minutes it was done downloading and a new sets of movement was shown..

 

 

 

"This is bad.. Someone was waiting already at the bottom before they all fall from the cliff." CL said but none of them can understand her..

 

 

 

"Unnie~~ Can you tell us first if they are still alive!!" Minzy whine as CL is already killing them waiting for her news..

 

 

 

"OH! They are still alive according to this.." CL simply said making everyone froze on the spot and then in a snap CL was surrounded by the boys and give her a bone crushing hug!

 

 

 

"YAH!!! DYING HERE!!!" CL shouted when the boys suddenly hug her like as if there is no tomorrow.. One she shouted all of them let go..

 

 

 

"Hold on! Let's take this slow.. Now we are sure they are still alive. But I want to know first about what you said that this is bad.." Teddy said while Alex is already on the phone informing Jazz and YG what's going on. The other boys especially Jae can't help but let the tears roll upon hearing the news..

 

 

 

"Oppa.. We don't know about the present yet.. I hope the tracking device was not crashed.. I mean it's been four years and I highly doubt it still on their nails.. But atleast we can get an idea where they were brought.. Anyway, according to this the moment they reach the water it didn't take long for them to move again.. Someone must have helped them and drag them out from the cars before it exploded. Seeing the fast movement after hitting the water and being pulled out from the cars, i bet the one who saved them is using either Yatch or speed boat enought to run fast like that.. Now it was says in here that they were brought on the other side of the town and I think this is just a small town.. But we have to check for the other days to see how they move since the tracking device stopped moving that much in that area for the day.. What worries me its very impossible to have someone in that area since it is secluded and no one goes to that place as far as I know.." CL said..

 

 

 

"Can we help? So we can do it faster.." Jae suddenly said eager to know the current location of the girls especially his wife..

 

 

 

"No it's alright. It's downloading already It's just that I have months of intervals so it will just take awhile since its been so long.. We just want to know where the tracking device stop from moving.. And probably from their we can start looking for the Unnies.." CL said while eyes on the other screen.

 

 

 

"Are you alright? No headache?" Suddenly Seungri went to her side upon seeing her massaging her temple..

 

 

 

"I'm alright it's just that i feel bad of not telling anyone about this. It took us now 4 years before we can be able to have atleast a lead to where are the Unnies." CL said sadly. The two become closer when Minzy told her all the stories about Seungri's everyday visit and all the efforts he did by b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter