Escape plan ruined??

She's an IDOL ...and... a GANGSTER!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SORRY FOR THE ERRORS

*************************

 

 

*AUTHOR'S POV*

 

 

 

"Dara is here in New York City. I'm trying to catch her now!! Hacked all the Cameras in the Airport! I heard her say she's going to the airport!! I lost her when she hail a cab! DO IT FAST before we loss her again!" Jaejoong said on the line once he was get into Conference call. He use the phone which meant for emergency so that everyone will answer in an instant but with what he said no one was able to catch up..

 

 

"Ok. It seems you started the conversation for awhile that we all happen to catch up in the middle of it. Can you say it again?" Teddy said as calm as he could so Jae could calm himself as well.

 

 

"ARGH!! I'm on a cab and trying to catch Dara, Sandara, Red, Princess, Rabbit, Tokki, Brat... in short MY WIFE!! Now hacked all the Cameras in the Airport because she is going there! I have a feeling it will be in JFK! I bumped into her just now but she was in a hurry and drop her bracelet charms with her picture on it together with Bom and my... my... t-twins... Now please help me and look for her.. Find her please..." Jaejoong said while hands gripping the bracelet while eyeing all the taxis that he is seeing hoping Dara is in one of those.

 

 

"WHAT???" Jaejoong has to remove the bluetooth in his ear after everyone practically yelled at the same time...

 

 

"YYAAAHHH!!!!" Jae shouted in return to them..

 

 

"Oppa I am now hacking the cameras in JFK airport. Me, Seungri, Minzy, Prince, Hae-wa + the idiots will check on all the entrance. Chase Oppa, hacked the road cameras we might have a glimpse of Dara Unnie while she is in the taxi. She loves to stay near the window when riding in a car. Just check all taxi that are heading to the airport. Ask someone for your help so it would be easy to find her. Appa, YG Appa, Alex Oppa you need to get in touch with all the private planes. Unnie might chose to ride one of those. Others start barking orders with your men and let them scatter around New York City and even near to the city now!" Chaerin said which received an amazed expression from everyone..

 

 

 

"WOW! Just WOW! Should I say YES BOSS NOW to her?? Like say... AYE AYE CAPTAIN!!!" Chase said...

 

 

 

"Well, YOU ARE ALL BUSY ASKING QUESTION! You are just wasting the time!" Chaerin snapped because she's far to eager to see her unnies than ask questions..

 

 

 

"SHUT UP CHASE!! It's my daughter you are dealing with and she is one of the brats so if you value your life better behave! Ok everyone, since Chaerin already said what's good then follow her.. Jaejoong where are you now? Hyun Suk is on the line already using his connection to get in touch with all the private planes in New York City." Jazz said..

 

 

"I'm Still on the road, it's a bit traffic! Can you track me and let me know the best route going to airport so I can instruct the driver? I don't have plans to be stuck here on the road for long.." Jaejoong said while still looking around hoping to see Dara.

 

 

"Got it.. Oppa, do you remember what Unnie is wearing? Atleast we have an idea?" Chaerin said while everyone with her are now looking at the screen showing the airport entrances including the inside looking for one particular girl while Chaerin is on her laptop tracking Jaejoong...

 

 

All of them decided to scatter around U.S. together with their own set of men. Teddy decided to take over Los Angeles because he knows the city and he knew he can handle all their enemies in that area since he was able to build a very scary reputation amongst all the gangs in that state. Jaejoong chose New York City as he was familiar with the place as well and once was there together with his family before. Chaerin and Minzy decided to handle Washington thinking that their Unnies might be in one of the cities. Jazz is in California while YG is in Las Vegas. Others are in New Jersey, Hawaii, Ohio etc etc.. Other's are jumping from one state to another or one city to another. They are really doing a massive search in the entire U.S. especially on big cities.

 

 

"No.. It was quick interaction but what caught me is only her gray sweater with a hood.. So, i didn't saw her face but I am really sure the bracelet was hers." Jaejoong said..

 

 

"Ok.. Oppa, i'll hack your phone so you can get into the map that I just made for you. The map will tell you the route to airport without traffic. Turn off your phone for the meantime oppa and turn it on after 10 seconds then the map will appear instantly. I send it to your private phone so you don't need to hang-up.. Do it now Oppa.." Chaerin said and Jaejoong follow in an instant..

 

 

"Got it.. Tell me if there's any progress.." Jaejoong said then instructed the driver for the best route to the airport.

 

 

 

30 Minutes pass....

 

 

"It's DARA UNNIE!!! DARA UNNIE running at Terminal 8! Hurry up Oppa! She is probably catching her flight! HURRY!!" Minzy suddenly exclaimed upon seeing Dara..

 

 

"Where? Where?" The idiots including Dara's men and Seungri said scanning all the screen looking for her. Chaerin did as well and zoom in the screen when she saw her.

 

 

"OMG! It's true Dara Noona is alive!! Jae Hyung Dara Noona is alive! She's alive!!" Seungri yelled excitedly while all eyes on the screen.. Everyone sigh in relief upon confirming she is really alive.

 

 

"I'm already at the entrance.. Tell me how can I get inside as fast as I could.." Jaejoong said as he stop for a seconds to know the plan..

 

 

"Got your passport? If you do buy a ticket now going to washington or anywhere as long as you can get inside. We can't pull strings anymore into getting you inside without needing the ticket. It will take a couple of minutes and we might lose her again. NOW GO!" Teddy said and Jae do what was told. He is thankful he have the passport with him. Once he was able to purchase a ticket he run straight to the gate..

 

 

"Dara noona is boarding already! HURRY UP HYUNG!" Seungri shouted nervously and even biting his nails..

 

 

"WHERE THE IS SHE??!!!" Jae shouted as he was scanning the area. Lost in his mind that he was in a wrong terminal.

 

 

"TERMINAL 8!!!" Everyone with Chaerin in Washington shouted at the same upon seeing Jaejoong on other terminal..

 

 

"WTF Hyung! This is not the right time to be stupid! She is in terminal 8 and already boarded!! NOW HURRY UP AND RUN AS FAST AS YOU COULD! YOUR IN TERMINAL 5!!!" Seungri shouted.

 

 

"WHY DID YOU JUST TELL ME NOW!!! DAMMIT!! DO SOMETHING!! DELAY THE FLIGHT OR WHATEVER!!! HACK THEIR SYSTEM!! ANYTHING JUST DON'T MAKE HER GO!!" Jaejoong shouted while running to where she is..

 

 

"WE CAN'T! IT'S TOO LATE!!" Chaerin shouted. Then they hear Jaejoong voice..

 

 

"Sorry I need to get in. My wife is inside. I have to see her.." Jaejoong said panting..

 

 

"I'm sorry sir but the door already closed 10 minutes ago and they already started moving to the runway 5 minutes ago." The attendant

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter