VENOM

She's an IDOL ...and... a GANGSTER!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*AUTHOR'S POV*

 

When they arrived, the streets are blocked no gun shots can be heard. They decided to go on the plan. Once again they are in conference call. Instead of going straight to the alley Dara decided to climbed up at the top of the building since they can see some are hiding that's why they can be killed once they step on the street. 2NE1 take the right side of the building with Alex and Chase while Teddy, Gummy, Kush, Seven, Kevin and Jarred take the left. When all of them are at the top of the building they use the rope to slowly slid down and throw a tear gas in each every window they see to force them to go out. When they are done. They waited at the streets. Dara's Katana still in her back. Bom 3 sets of Ninja stars already in her each hands, CL got a Whip Blade and Minzy has 2 Kunai on each hands. Teddy is holding his favorite weapon which is the steel baseball bat. Gummy has three sectional Nanchaku, and the other boys has baseball bat as well like Teddy. (see main picture)

 

All the Park's Gang has taken both ends of the street making the VENOM in the middle. They sorrounded the entire Alley. When they saw them running on the streets coughing the girls smirked. Dara took the megaphone lying on the ground.

 

"VENOM. We will give you chance. Give up your dirty acts and surrender it to us and we will spare your lives!!" Dara said in monotone voice.

 

"WHO ARE YOU TO TELL ME THAT!! YOU ARE IN MY CRIB AND ANYONE SET FOOT ON MY TERRITORY GETS TO BE KILLED!! I WILL NO SHOW MERCY ON YOU!!" The Venom boss said which named Aru. The Venoms are now on the streets with weapons on their hands as well. Dara smirked upon seeing them. Then throws the megaphone and prefer too shout.

 

"ARU, ARE YOU SURE ABOUT THAT???!!!" Dara said mocking the boss. While slowly taking the two Katana at her back.

 

"YOU ARE JUST A GIRL!!! YOU GOT NOTHING!! I WON'T BE SCARED WITH YOUR SWORD!!" Aru said. Which irritates Dara.

 

"I AIN'T JUST A GIRL ARU! WOULD YOU STILL BE STUBBORN WHEN I TELL YOU THAT YOU JUST PISSED OFF THE RED PARK??!!" Dara exclaimed. Which again the boys got frozen. They already made a name in Seoul. So hearing her name is sure bringing great impact to all.

 

"The boys are shocked. They will focus on me and you all take that chance and take them down. Spare the lives who are scared but those you think with no hearts then kill them. We don't need them." Dara told them which they nodded. Everyone prepared themselves.

 

"SO THE GREAT PARK'S HAS VISITED US. DON'T YOU KNOW WE WAITED FOR ALL OF YOU?? WE HEARD YOU TAKE DOWN SOME OF THE GANGS ALREADY! BUT SORRY OURS WILL BE HARD TO TAKE DOWN! I WILL MAKE SURE YOU WON'T ALL GET OUT ALIVE PARK'S!!!!" Aru shouted.

 

"WELL ATLEAST WE HAVE GIVEN YOU AN OPTION!! BRING IT ON FAT BELLY MAN!!" Dara challenged and insulted the boss of Venom.

 

"KILL THEM ALL EXPECIALLY RED PARK!!!" Aru shouted which Venoms did. They are plenty of them but Dara knew they can handle them.

 

"GIRLS remember the deal!!! We have to END this fast!!" Dara said.

 

"NEH!!" The girls said. Then Bom throw her ninja stars to the coming Venoms and Minzy as well while CL at the front Whipping her whip blade to the attacking Venom which they are trying to avoid. The boys passed the girls and knocked the Venoms with their steel bat. Dara went back to the top of the building to get a proper view and she suddenly slids down the building and end up in the middle of the venoms which shocked her entire family.

 

"RED!!!!!" That was she heard but before they could react more and get worried Dara suddenly twirled around doing a 360 degress turn with Katana spread like as if her wings. Then in a snap 10 venoms drop down. Venom shocked saw this and was about to attack when Dara did it aga

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter