THE SHOCK OF HER LIFE

She's an IDOL ...and... a GANGSTER!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

*AUTHOR'S POV*

 

The race has begun between the 3 girls... passing different cars... even overtaking everyone including the Bigbang boys & their Oppa's.

 

"You all pissed me off awhile ago oppa's, then take this!!! kekekekeke" dara said to no one since she is driving.. She is sure that her Oppa's will be pissed because she was never been allowed to drag race in a busy street and especially if the sun has not set yet and especially not wearing her mask. 

 

*Chase POV*

 

"FU*K!!! What do they think they are doing??!!!" So this is what they were plotting awhile ago. DRAG RACING!!

 

"AISHT!!! More work for us then!!! BRAT!!!!!!!" I need to catch up with them then.. argh!!!

 

*RRRIIIIIINNNNNGGGGG* *they were was able to answer the call since all of them have bluetooth in it's set to AUTOMATIC anwer* "Yes ill take care of it hyung...AISHT!!!!.........I'LL KILL THAT BRAT LATER!!!" call ended....

 

 

*JARRED POV*

 

"WHAT THE HELL???!!!!" They are racing?!!! I expected the boys to do it not the girls... ARGH!!!!

 

I have to call everyone then.... AISHT!!!! She just shorten my life's span again!!!

 

"WAIT TILL WE GOT HOME BRAT!!!!!! YOU TWO PARKS WILL GET IT FROM US THIS TIME!!!!"

 

Group Call....."Jazz Hyung, Alex Hyung, Kevin hyung & Chase.... the girls are drag racing.. I know we can't stop them anymore... Just let it be... Once you got home first go to Technical room. Erase all the videos for this drag race and I think dara already did something about the speeding camera... I will try to check if any police are following. Chase if you can go there faster do it. You know better. Your are good in hacking. You are expert on this!!.. THE BRATS SURE GONNA GET IT FROM ME THIS TIME!!! Need to go...." call ended.

 

 

*KEVIN POV*

 

"WHOAH!!!!!What was that...wait.... PARKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

 

"AISHT!!!! I WILL DIE EARLY BECAUSE OF THIS TWO!!!!!"

 

*RRRRIIIINNNNGGGG* "I know.........AISHT!!!!!....Jazz Hyung you better do something about those two BRATS!!!!" call ended.

 

 

*ALEX POV*

 

"WHAT THE WAS THAT???!!!!"

 

"DARA PARK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

 

*RRRRRIIIIIIINNNNNGGGGGG* "I know....... AISHT!!!!..... I'LL HANG THOSE BRATS LATER UPSIDE DOWN!!! YOU CAN'T STOP ME HYUNG THIS TIME!!!" call ended.

 

 

*JAZZ POV*

 

"EH???!!!!"

 

"PARK PRINCESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'LL PUNISH YOU LATER!!!! Don't let me see you later!!!!!"

 

*RRRRIIIIINNNNNNGGGGGGG* "I know........AND I AM PISSED..... WORK ON THE CAMERA... MAKE SURE NO EVIDENCE LEFT!!!!! AI

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter