THE THRUTH Part 3

She's an IDOL ...and... a GANGSTER!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

If there is something you found wrong in my story below, don't hesitate to comment. It would probably help me more.

Thank you.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

*AUTHOR'S POV*

 

Shocked is written all over the faces of the people inside the room except for Dara and Prince. They didn't except that the well known Lee Soo Man is their enemy. Everyone can't even utter a single word and all are slowly processing what had just been revealed to them. But Jae managed to speak after a long silence.

 

"What do you mean by that Dara??" Jae asked looking intently at his wife. Dara was shocked when he called her by her name, she think that he might be thinking that she is keeping it to him for a long time now.

 

"JJ,can you three sit down first. I will tell you everything I know.. Please sit down and let me talk first. Prince grab a chair and sit beside me." Dara said. The three followed and sit near to Dara. Jae sit where he can see Dara clearly. Dara looked at him but she can't read him. She understands why his acting like that. Dara for the meantime shrugged it off.

 

"I know that I shocked most of you especially the 3 Lee's.. I will tell you how I found out everything but I hope you will all listen to me. I just recently found it out..." Then Dara looked at everyone before she started and when she saw their faces she smiled knowing everyone is really interested to know.

 

"It actually started when I found out about Donghae... You see, everyone doesn't know me yet except probably my 5 Oppa's that I lived with for almost my entire life. I always tend to work on my own, in that way I can do better plans. Since I am looking for the Lee's, I decided to take my chances with Donghae. When I told everyone about to stop visiting us for the meantime just to be safe, actually it was just a plan. Since most of you love visiting us, I took that opportunity to be away from you all for the meantime so I can start my plan. So I asked few of our mens to follow Donghae but they always lost their tracks on him.. He always got away from them.. Then the 4 of us tried to know all the Lee's that are in the Entertainment industry and we decided to befriended them..." Dara was suddenly cut by his own brother...

 

"If you are doing that, then why it took you so long to find out who are the others?? By the mere fact that you already know Donghae, it should be easier to know the others and to think we have 3 in our family... And be friends with all the Lee's in the entertainment industry?? Seriously?? Or this is some kind of a Joke??" Teddy said while dara was a bit shocked from his brother response... Bom suddenly joined in coz she doesn't like what Teddy said....

 

"Geez Oppa, what's wrong with it.. For the meantime that's what comes to our mind... If you were in our place you wouldn't say that. Even if we are one of the most powerful family in the world, there are still limits to what can we do. You see, we are actually looking for LEE'S especially VIPER.. They are not just an ordinary people, they are just like us.. Who in the right mind to just let his life be opened to public when someone is after him... Even them, they are having a hard time knowing who are we because if it's EASIER as you think it is then WE are DEAD long long long time ago.." Bom said stressing out the word EASIER with pure annoyance because she knew that Teddy is only pointing out to one thing to them..THEY FAILED....

 

Dara on the other hand also don't like the way his brother talk.. But she is thinking if he is in Black mode which of course being cold, ruthless etc.. and assessing again every single thing that's being revealed and look for flaws or mistake that they made.. His brother is good on that, he will listen, analyze then suddenly you will hear the worst comment you can possibly get, he will even look down at you, laugh at you and criticize you badly.... Choice of words??? With no hesitation, Teddy will say whatever is in his mind.. It may probably hurt you but definitely you will learn from it.. But most of them are not used to it even Dara.. She hates it so much when his brother being 'Black' all of a sudden.. It scares her..

 

"I know it's not easy but what I am pointing out is WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG in looking for the others... You said you let someone follow Donghae but always end up losing him.. What the hell are you thinking?? You could have just stop doing it since you are FAILING miserably in getting information from him..." Teddy stopped from talking when the 4 girls suddenly heads snapped and glared at him...  They didn't like the way he said that they failed. For Dara, she doesn't need to hear it because she knew that this is the first time she failed...And she totally hates it...

 

"Don't you dare give me that look.. I am pointing out the truth that you FAILED on this plans of yours... You could have atleast find other means of knowing other Lee's and don't give me a crap of befriending all the Lee's in the entertainment industry because I myself would totally say that was just B*llsh*t!! You should have known now how many Lee's are in this industries since you said you tried befriending them.. And you know it's not that easy as well... And how would you know that Lee's are really in the Entertainment Industry?? Is it because Donghae is an idol so you all assumed that his other family members are also in the same industry as him?? And I hope you didn't think of searching for all the Lee's in the entire Seoul and try befriending them so you could just get an information because if you do, that totally !!..." Teddy voiced out what he thinks and really did pointed out to the girls that they FAILED infront of their family.. Girls just groaned in pure annoyance especially Dara who can't argue with Teddy since she knew he is damn right that they failed... YG, Jazz, Kevin & Alex are just watching in amusement how the girls and Teddy having a word fight and how Teddy just crashed his sister by only his words.. The other boys are a little bit happy how the girls somehow failed knowing that this girls are best in everything.. Dara can't take it anymore and snapped all of a sudden..

 

"FINE!!! We FAILED!!! Happy Oppa???!! And yes, the great Red Park that you all know had 'FAILED MISERABLY' for the FIRST TIME!!! It was my fault not the girls... My mind was clouded with my hatred to Donghae that's why I suddenly made a plan which totally !! I don't know what was I thinking then!! Now you get it why I failed?!! If not, then ask my other Oppa's for you can all understand me!! But we end it as soon as reality came crashing on me because I knew it was the lousiest idea I had ever made in my entire existence!!! And for everyone's knowledge, NOBODY'S PERFECT and EVERYONE IS ENTITLED TO COMMIT MISTAKE OR EVEN FAIL!!" Dara exploded which everyone got frozen except Teddy.. He just smirked because he knew that he just pissed his sister..

 

"Now can I continue what we were supposed to be talking about??? Because I am pretty sure that there are more important thing to discuss than pointing out my failure!..." Dara said in pure annoyance...

 

"Go on Princess.. Don't mind your brother! Now tell us how you found out about the Lee's..." YG said and glance to Teddy and signaling him to shut his mouth which he obliged.. Dara took a deep breath before starting again..

 

"Ok.. Now, how I found out about them. Well, one reason is when we started protecting girls with the same last name with me... The day I was shot, I saw two Lee's.. You already know Lee Minho was there but I saw Seungri first, but he was not there to join whatever Soo Man was up to the girl. He was trying to convince their men to let go of the girl but of course he failed since no one listened to him. I don't know what happened that time because I was thinking of Seungri's safety. I was shot right infront of him but I let him escaped before our men found him. So don't blame him for what had happened to me before.. He is also the reason why I was able to know their entire Family except for Jae since he want his brother to tell me who he really is.. Which of course you know the very obvious reason why.." Dara said and stopped for the meantime.. But since no one dared to s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter