Bad news & Good news

She's an IDOL ...and... a GANGSTER!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*AUTHOR'S POV*

 

After the dinner everyone went to the mall to shop clothes and toys for the kids. Each and everyone has kids to look after. The idols decided to wear mask before they caught attention. Then after shopping they all met at the parking lot and everyone got shocked for all the things they bought and laugh. They surely spoiled the kids which they end up having three more cars for all the stuff they bought. They all rested at the hotel including the YG Family. Since they don't have schedule tomorrow they all planned to join the girls to see the orphanage. Morning came and went to see the orphanage but when they all arrived PITY was all written in their faces. How can the government just forget about this kids and let them live like this. Hatred and disgust is what dara feels for the goverment of Korea.

 

"EVIL CORRUPT!!" Dara muttered under her breath which was clearly heard by the girls and their other Oppa's who nodded instantly understanding what she meant. The kids and the Halmeoni was already at the front door of an old house that's why they didn't hear her. There are 5 more old people who are probably helping the sisters to run the orphanage.

 

"APPA, can you just use all the money you got from the CLEAN UP in here?" Bom asked and while looking at the ruined and ugly playground. While others are eyeing the bushes and ruined gate. If someone will pass here no one would think someone is living here. It's more like abandoned house by the day and haunted house by the night.

 

"I was thinking about that earlier. I think it would be better to give it to them." YG said.

 

"So Dara, What's the plan?" Jazz asked.

 

"I think Appa is right. Anyway, we will check the sorrounding and see what we can do. Write everything you see. They have a pretty big land so i think we need to plan this things carefully. In short we need a sit down meeting. Girls, tell halmeoni and the kids to Pack-up. We will let them stay for the meantime in a hotel. Get all their records and we need to send them to school also. Include their medical records as well. Actually any information that we can use. Tell Halmeoni that we will demolish the house and replace new ones. Boys, help the kids pack and put it in their school bus while us lets look around to see what we could build." Everyone nodded and everyone at the orphanage rejoice upon knowing someone offered to make a new home for them. The Halmeoni's keep on thanking the Park's family and YG family. After packing they all went back to the hotel and leave the kids with their guards to look after them. Dara just sent foods to each rooms occupied so they don't need to go out. The guards become instant nanny of the kids which too much of their protest but Dara threatened them so they just followed.

 

While the boys are looking after the kids. Park's & YG Family went to the conference room to talk about their plans including the Halmeoni.

 

"Halmeoni can we changed the name of the orphanage to YG Angels Orphanage. We want the kids to remember us if that is alright?" Dara asked politely to the owner of the orphanage.

 

"Actually, I was gonna ask you favor if you can run the orphanage. We are already old and you can see we are having a hard time already. And also a lot wants to take advantage of my land but I firmly said no to all them because the kids will have no home. I am afraid that they will live in streets if i let someone as ruthless as those people to have my land." Eugene said which catch the attention of the people inside.

 

"What do you mean Halmeoni?" Bom asked.

 

"There are this guys threatening us to just sell the land to them. They said they will put factory in that area. I said no. Then slowly by slowly they ruined our form of living. The crops died and our poultry farm was ruined as well. They clearly want us out of that land." Eugene said.

 

"Chase check those guys who have no hearts at all. We need to teach them lessons. Halmeoni don't worry about it. We will take care of them. No one will harm you and the kids from now on." Jazz said and everyone nodded.

 

"Dara, I will not sell the land to you but give it to you. You just have to do one thing for me in return." Eugene said while looking at dara.

 

"Halmeoni....That's.....too much... I'll just buy the land.." Dara said while stuttering shocked from what Eugene said.

 

"NO.... You just have to promise me to look after those kids. Send them to school and give them a good life that we weren't able to give them. By that you are paid already. Can you do it for us?" Eugene said.

 

"I will Halmeoni. Thank you for the trust. I will do what it take to raise those kids a good citizen." Dara said.

 

"Thank you Dara. You must be sent from above to us. We are old and you know anytime soon we are leaving this world. When the time comes I will be very glad because I know someone will look out for our Angels. I will forever thank you all for all the help you are giving us now. Thank you to all of you." Eugene said which everyone bowed to the people inside the room and they gasped upon seeing their action.

 

"HALMEONI!!" Everyone said.

 

"You don't have to do that. Please sit down and let's talk about the plan. If you will give the land to dara can we ask the lawyer now to arrange the papers so we can change the name of the owner and also those guys will stop from harming you all. It would be good to be under YG Entertainment so no one would attempt to touch you anymore since from now on you will be all a public figure. But we will make sure you will still live privately, we just don't want anyone to harrass anyone of you. Is that alright?" YG said.

 

"It's alright. We can even signed the papers today and here are the title of the lands and some other documents." Eugene said while handing the papers to them.

 

"OK. thank you halmeoni. Kush, call our lawyer and tell him to be here as soon as he can." YG ordered and Kush followed and made a call.

 

"So we are done. Halmeoni please eat we will just talk about the designs for the YG Angels Orphanage." Jazz said. Which they ordered food as well for them.

 

"Rabbit, here is the map. So what you think? What's the plan?" Teddy said. Everyone has the map of the land. Studying and looking at it. Since it's pretty big dara knew already what to put.

 

"Kevin Oppa, I know you are good in designing a house. This is your chance. Kindly design one for me about 5 stories. I want the kids to have their own room. And up to you what to design. I want it tomorrow. So in short we will have a meeting tomorrow." dara said while looking at Kevin and he nodded which in an instant took a Pen and a paper and started making designs which dara just smiled at him.

 

"Jazz Oppa, find people to build the house and can work 24 hours for this orphanage. Get a lot of people so we can build the house before the year ends. Also, we need guards for them to be safe." Jazz nodded. 

 

"Appa, can you find people to work here as well. They are already old too look after the kids. We need young ones and experienced. Chef, Nanny for those who don't go to school ye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter