Lollipop & 2NE1 Debut

She's an IDOL ...and... a GANGSTER!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*AUTHOR'S POV*

 

After a month the girls appear on a CF commercial with Bigbang. The song 'Lollipop' has been sweeping the country's music charts for #1. The 2NE1 was surprised knowing that even if they haven't debut yet they already gained fans. Now a lot are expecting for their debut.

 

Before they debuted they release a music video of 'Fire' with two version which a Space and Street version. Which earned a lot of praises from most of the idols.

 

MBLAQ Apartment

 

"That's my NOONA!!!" Thunder exclaimed..

 

"They are very good. They all look good. I like them most on Street version. They got the SWAG!" G.O said which earns a nod from all s.

 

2PM Dorm

 

"WOW!! They are good. I must say they totally pulled it off!" Taecyoon said.

 

"Dara is so beautiful at the Space version and really look like a gangster in Street version. She look's good on both." Nickhun said. Jay look at him.

 

"I know my cousins are beautiful. It runs in our blood. As you can see we are ALL GOOD LOOKING. Now, stop fantisizing them or you will all get it from me! Are we clear about? STAY AWAY FROM THEM." Jay said..the boys just look at him.

 

"But hyung Dara is really beautiful even Bom. We are just admiring them. From now on I am 2NE1 fun.. Kyaahh!" Woo said which earns a chuckle from the boys.

 

SUJU Dorms

 

"WOW!!! They are awesome... Far from other girl groups!" Leeteuk said. Which earns nods from his other members who are still watching intently.

 

"The girl in palm tree hair is beautiful. Who is she?" Heechul said.

 

"She is Dara.. She appears in 'I'm Sorry' MV with TOP.." Donghae said.

 

"Oh, she looks different. Wow she sure looks good in whatever style. From simple to gangster to y look.. I doubt it if she will not earn a lot of Fanboys." Eunhyuk said. Other just nodded to what he said.

 

"The girl in a bunny style is also beautful..." Siwon said.

 

YG Building

 

"Congratulation Teddy. We received a lot of positive remarks from the Girl's MV. I must say you did a job well done. You and Jiyong are very good. I think we need to celebrate after their Debut. Ok?" YG said.

 

"We should. The girls would love that. Dara always bugging me about having a family dinner at home. Since it's been awhile since we all got home. She is itching to get into her cars and see the other boys. Better we give them rest after the debut and promotion before the brat decided to Run away. Kekekeke. Where are they anyway?" Teddy said.

 

"They are at their apartment. You know them, they want to watch it by themselves. Tomorrow they will be here to practice for their debut. Make it good teddy." YG said and teddy nodded before YG went out of the studio.

 

SNSD Dorm

 

"Trying hard!" Taeyeon said.

 

"es. As if they will be recognized by doing like that. They are not even pretty." Sunny said.

 

"No one can beat US." Yoona said.

 

"Of course they love us more. Let's see how long they will be in this industry with their style of singing. Everyone is all over us anyway. Why waste our time to girls like them. hahahahaha" Yuri said and everyone just laugh.

 

DBSK Apartment

 

"Dara Noona is very beautiful." Changmin said.

 

"Of course she is my girl. I am so proud of her." Jae said which everyone just look at him then back to watching the MV.

 

"My bom is beautiful as well." Junsu butted in.

 

"YOUR BOM?? Since when Su?? I haven't heard about it yet. Bom hasn't informed me not unless you two are keeping it." Yoo said. The boys now are looking at him.

 

"SOON she will be mine. And I am not keeping secret so stop looking at me like that." Junsu said then the boys are now watching intently waiting for the next version.

 

"Wow. They are just too different from other girl group. Actually they are the only one have that kind of style. I am sure they will make it to the top in an instant. They have what it takes to be called IDOLs. I think these girls will rock

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter