The Fight (Girls vs Boys)

She's an IDOL ...and... a GANGSTER!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*AUTHOR'S POV*

 

THE GIRLS

The night before the fight. The girls gather in dara's room after the dinner. They talked about the plan for tomorrow morning. Luckily CL and Minzy are a fighter too but still need to learn more but for dara it's enough. Dara taught them some moves and techniques on how to knock them out easily. Since they are a lot they need to distruct them so they can do their plans to knocked them all down.

 

"Tomorrow I want everyone to wear the skimpiest shorts that you can possibly wear or the iest that you can possibly wear. Everyone should look y. Enough to distract them so we can finish the fight in an instant. Let them drool and gawk on us as long as we win the fight. Me and bom will try to knocked down Oppa's first. CL and Minzy watch our back, try to disract everyone until we were able to knock down the strongest fighter they have. Arasso?" dara said.

 

"Dara better tell us who we need to avoid so atleast we can be prepared." bom said.

 

"Bommie, I actually want you to help me with Alex Oppa, Kevin Oppa, Jarred Oppa, Chase Oppa and Teddy Oppa. They are my best fighter except for teddy oppa. I don't know how good he is now but I am pretty sure he knows his way. But he still can't get away with my tricks. So CL and Minzy, avoid Oppa's... distract other while me and bommie will try to knocked them down. And after that we will help you. Are you ok with that bommie? ~bom nodded~ I'll take Teddy Oppa, Alex Oppa & Kevin Oppa. You take Chase Oppa & Jarred Oppa include Kush oppa also. After that I will take DBSK and Jay Oppa. I need to give that jerk a taste of his own medicine. You bommie can take Bigbang & Se7en oppa, I know you want to get back on your alien. CL take 2pm and Minzy take MBLAQ. Are we clear about that?" dara said and look at the girls..

 

"HELL YEAH!" the 3 beamed happily....and they started planning again and do some moves in dara's room..after an hour they decided to call it a night...

 

"We need to rest. We have to wake up early tomorrow. Sleep here in my room so we can wake up tomorrow at the same time."dara said. Which the 3 just followed.

 

"Goodnight everyone!"dara said.

 

"Goodnight!" the 3 replied.. then the 4 are now in deep slumber.....

 

THE BOYS

The boys didn't do anything or plan anything for tomorrow. They are too confident that they will win since they are a lot of them. They are under estimating the girls so much. Others are watching movie at the mini cinema that the Park's have. Others are at the Club drinking (Yup, there is a club inside the house). Others are in the entertainment room playing games. That's how they spent the night. Not minding the fight tomorrow.

 

"They are under estimating the girls so much especially Dara." Jazz said.

 

"What do you mean?" YG asked curiously.

 

"Let's say dara was able to knocked down her 80 men when we have a fight training. To think everyone is not going easy on her. He was able to knocked me down also. Dara has ways and you will find it out tomorrow. hahahahahahaha. This boys will be embarrassed for sure. They are too confident." Jazz said while laughing.

 

"She must be very good then if she was able to knocked you down. I can't wait for tomorrow anymore. hahahahaha" YG said.

 

"Dara is smart while she is on a fight. She is using her head wisely. That's the biggest mistake of others. Mostly they uses only their fist and hardly use their brain. That's why a lot got beaten up easily." Jazz said while YG just nodded in agreement.

 

"Better we sleep now it's getting late. I'll see you tomorrow. Leave those boys alone. Let them do whatever they want to do. If they loss tomorrow then so be it. It's their fault they didn't prepare for the fight tomorrow." YG said while jazz nodded. The two went to their room and then take a rest also.

 

THE FIGHT

 

Everyone are gather now at the garden(huge garden i must say) except for the girls.

 

"Where are the girls?" Teddy asked.

 

"They probably chicken out thats why the girls are not here yet." Top said which everyone nodded...as if in cue the girls arrived. Wearing long coats... The boys just looked at the girls curiously.

 

"Yah!! Are you hiding some weapons in there??! That's unfair!" Jaejoong exclaimed.

 

"Yah Jerk!! Shut your mouth will you!! We don't have weapons with us! We will remove this later once we started the fight!" dara retorded and glared at him.

 

"Ok OK before you two kill each other.. Dara, what would you like, take them all at once or group by group?? Since you are only four if you can't take them all we can group them and we can have a set of fights for you girls?" Jazz asked but before dara could responed someone butted in.

 

"Yah brat, better have sets of fight. If you will take us all in one go probably in a split seconds you are all out. hahahahaha" Top said. *~this two jerks are now really getting into my nerves. just so you wait~dara thought* The girls glared and him.

 

"Oppa, I would like to TAKE THEM ALL AT ONCE!" dara simply said emphasizing the words for them to clearly understand. Then the girls just smirked. While the boys shocked by their decision.

 

"That's what I thought. Anyway, gather at the center now. Two rules only:

First: NO WEAPONS!

Second: KNOCKED DOWN YOUR ENEMY.

I know they are girls but no exception in this rule. You are all equal. UNDERSTAND?" Jazz said.

 

"NEH!" Everyone said.

 

"DON'T HIT THE FACE! Don't forget that most of you are IDOLS! Arasso?" YG said.

 

"NEH!" again everyone said and now started gathering at the center. The boys sorrounded the girls while the girls form a small circle also. Everyone is waiting for the signal to start the fight. But before Jazz was able to start the girls started removing their coats. And the moment they drop the coat.

 

"START!!" Jazz shouted which means start of the fight.

 

The boys jaw dropped, eyes widened and they even drooling upon seeing the girl infront of them wearing the iest outfit they have ever seen that this girls could possibly wear. All wearing Short shorts. Bom just wearing a spo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter