Return of Iljimae

She's an IDOL ...and... a GANGSTER!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*AUTHOR'S POV*

 

After the incident with Bom and the bigbang boys, NO ONE as of the moment get into Bom's way. For the week the YG Building is at peace. Everyone is busy including the girls. And another is YG make sure that as of the moment the Bigbang boys and 2NE1 will not cross path.

 

Bom CF has finally been released. She earn praises from netizens but at the same time earn anti's as well. But Bom being a positive person, she just ignore it. She just told herself that 'You can't please everyone'...

 

"Are you alright?"dara asked bom...

 

"I'm fine santokki, don't worry about me. It's nothing. How about you? How's the shooting going on so far?" Bom said.

 

"Don't think about it...Don't let those bad comments get into you..Arasso?" bom just nodded..

 

"So how's the shooting so far?" bom said and looked at dara...

 

"Am...... a little bit worried....i guess........."dara said softly while she bows her head looking at the floor...

 

"Why is there any problem? I heard you are doing good on the set. So what bothering you?" Bom asked.

 

"Actually....it's just for tomorrow's shooting that I am worried...." dara said and bom is now curious to why is she acting like that...

 

"You worried about what dara? Come on tell me..."bom said. encouraging dara to say it. Then dara signal bom to come closer to her. With already flushed cheeks.

 

"I'll tell you.. but please bommie keep your mouth shut for the meantime...don't tell anyone about this...Just let them see for it themselves......Ok?" bom just nod..

 

"......I have a kissing scene with Jung II Woo tomorrow... Ottoke??" dara said in her softest voice so that no I can hear her. But she forgot that suprising Park Bom is always equals to disaster...

 

"YOU HAVE KISSING SCENE WITH JUNG II WOO???!!! Kkkkkyyyyaaaaahhhhh!!!!!!!!" bom squealed which everyone inside the room heared what she just said....Now it's no longer secret.....

 

"YAH!!!!Did I just tell you to shut your mouth??!!!" dara yelled at bom but she just stuck her tongue out to her and she continue screaming and jumping like a kid who received a lollipop.... Dara is thankful that only the dancers and the 2ne1 there at the moment..

 

"OMO! Unnie you have kissing scene with that handsome looking man??? Kkkkyyyaaaahhhh!!!" CL joined bom like they are celebrating for winning an award.

 

"UNNIE!!! You are very lucky!!!" Minzy said screamed.... Now the room is filled with screaming and laughter.....

 

"YAH!!! Will you 3 stop it!!! AISHT!!" dara exclaimed and look at the other people inside the room.

 

"All of you...Don't tell anyone about my kissing scene on the drama and also the 3 of you or else you are all so gonna be dead!..Arasso??!!" the dancers just nodded afraid to recieve her wrath... After a couple of minutes the girls calmed down. Then they started talking and discussing for what dara should do.. And from time to time Dara blushes everytime they mention about the kissing scene.

 

At the shooting.......

 

"Annyoung haseyo..." Dara said and do a 90 degree bow infront of the people.. Everyone greeted her back.. Then dara went to her spot to get change and do her make-up and practice her lines again..

 

"Nervous??" II Woo suddenly appear which made dara jump from her sit...

 

"You scared me..." dara said clutching her chest...

 

"Mianhe...I didn't mean to...It's just that you are too busy rea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter