Confession Part 1

She's an IDOL ...and... a GANGSTER!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*JAE'S POV*

 

"THEN I WILL MAKE HER MINE AND I WILL MAKE HER MY GIRLFRIEND!!" I went to my room to call that brat. I thought she wants to be an Idol? Why is she now doing drama. ARGH!!!

 

I don't want her to kiss other guys!! I want her lips exclusively mine.. AAHH!!! I Think I'm insane.. I must love her that much that I act like this towards her.. She is not even my girlfriend... All i know is she is mine and I DON'T SHARE WHAT IS MINE.. Wait it doesn't sound nice.... I better call her..

 

*RING* RING*

 

"Yoboseyo?" i heard her say in her softest voice which if anyone could hear her would instantly fall inlove. But in a situation like this I am far from that.

 

"WHO SAID YOU CAN KISS A GUY ASIDE FROM ME???!!!" eehh?! sh*t!! I am really crazy...

 

"YAH! Why are you shouting?! What's wrong with you?!" she yelled at me in response.. Seriously she is asking me what wrong with me?? Yah, she is  right..what's wrong me?? Why is my brain acts differently today!

 

"WHY DID YOU LET THAT GUY KISS YOU??!! YOU SHOULD HAVE TOLD ME FIRST!!!" Oh this is what happen when you like someone.. Your brain doesnt process so well.. why did i say those words again?...

 

"Who are you to tell me that??!! You are not my BOYFRIEND so it's none of your business if I kiss a guy!!" aaahhhh...what should i tell her..that i am freaking jealous, that i like her, that...........aaaahhhh!!! i will live it to my mouth then...

 

"IT IS MY BUSINESS!! BECAUSE FROM NOW ON I AM YOUR BOYFRIEND!! WE WILL TALK TOMORROW!!! DON'T YOU DARE HIDE FROM ME DARA PARK!!" then i hanged up.... what was that all about???? oh Sh*t!!! I just told her that i am his boyfriend?? seriously??where are all this coming from!! Great!! New Flash: KIM JAEJOONG WORST EVER PROPOSAL!... gawd!! I am insane!! Why is my mouth and my brain are not cooperating so well?? Is my heart making the two at war?? Cause it's seems like they are.. Aaahhh!!! My brain and my mouth are at war!!!

 

"AAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!" i screamed on the top of my lungs to lessen whatever this feeling that making me crazy at the moment...then my door suddenly opened revealing my 4 idiot members...

 

"YAH!! Kim Jaejoong who gave you permission to declare yourselves as my cousins GIRLFRIEND??!!" so they were eavesdropping...

 

"AISHT!!! Yoo, i didn't know where it came from but I admit I felt relieved after saying those words. I like your cousin you know that." I said to him.

 

"But you think you did it right??!! You think my cousin will believe you?? YOU JUST KEEP ON YELLING AT HER THE WHOLE TIME YOU ARE ON THE PHONE!! And probably the moment you show your face to her, I doubt if she will not beat you to death!!"

 

"Aaahh!! I know..I was just so- so..."

 

"JEALOUS..." changmin continued for me..guess that's the right word..

 

"guess so...I am afraid that if I will not tell her what i feel I might loose her.. I feel like someone will snatch her away from me if I keep this long... argh!!" i run my hands on my hair and after cover my face with my hands because of embarassment.. I am really that inlove with her for me to feel that.. I am Kim Jaejoong for pitt-sake!! But like they always says not every girl in this world will be all over me!! And that brat proves it all!

 

"You did fell hard on her!" Yunho said to me that i just look at them..

 

"The power of love! hahahahaha" Junsu added.. Guess it's love.. Without thinking I grab my phone, my jacket, my wallet and my car keys.... The boys look at me curiously..

 

"Where are you going hyung? It's late already.." Changmin asked me..

 

"I want to see her... I want to clear everything to her..." I was about to go out when Yoo asked me..

 

"Do you know where she is??"

 

"Mansion." I simply said...

 

"PABO!!! She is not there. They are staying now at an apartment near us and YG."

 

"Ehh??!! Why you didn't tell me?!! I could have visited before since she's near us!!" really...is he even my friend...but before he could response I drag him with me.

 

"YAH!! Where are you taking me?!"

 

"YOU WILL BRING ME TO HER!!" i told him...and he stop then yanked my hand away from him..

 

"Are you out of your mind?? IT'S LATE!! Do you want us to get beaten by the girls! Even if I am older than them when they are pissed they don't know anyone!!" he said as a matter-of-factly tone because I myself saw how those PARK's are when they are pissed...but i ignore it...

 

"Come on Yoo..Please..i'll cook the entire week for everyone.. Just this once Yoo, please tolerate me on this one?" sh*t i ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter