RUINED HONEYMOON

She's an IDOL ...and... a GANGSTER!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*AUTHORS POV*

 

 

The newly wed couple started walking back at the house after their little party with the people who made the night possible.

 

"Angel, I told you awhile ago that I will tell you the owner of this house right?" Jae said.

 

"Neh.." Dara said looking at the house. It may not as big as what she has been used to living for so many years but the house is enough for her. She only get a big house because of her family and some guards. She already accepted the fact that her Men will always be around. Except today.

 

"Angel, this is my wedding gift to you...A Beach house.. it may not as big as your house or as elegant as what you have at the moment but I can assure you that I can make you feel at home all the time." When Jae said those dara stopped from walking and look at Jae...

 

"This.........is..........for...........me???" Dara asked....

 

"Yes, My dear WIFE... this is yours...Don't you like it?" Jae asked worriedly...

 

"Oh God JJ, you don't know how happy I am to have a beach house.. It may not be big but this one is enough for me JJ.. Don't worry too much, Arasso?? I LOVE IT!!" Dara said..

 

"I am happy that you like it my Angel... You don't know how happy I am that you are mine forever and you like my gift.. SANDARA PARK, I WANT YOU TO ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT I WILL LOVE YOU TIL' MY LAST BREATH!!" Jae said.....Dara smiled then looked at him, close the distance and give him a peck on his lips...

 

"I know and I feel the same way... I have a gift for you also...." Dara said and Jae look at her curiously but Dara started walking inside the house and Jae followed when she was nowhere on his sight.

 

When Dara was already inside the house, she knew that all the maids and butlers already left because she heard Jaejoong told them to let them have this night with them and just be back in the morning. She saw a rose petals again and floating candles inside the house going up. If she is right this lead to their room. She smirked and remove her flipflops and leave it downstairs, then she started to remove her dress while on stairs and once she is up she saw Jaejoong downstair looking at her with her only black underwear. Jae eyes widened.

 

"What are you doing Angel??" Jae managed to ask but he clearly knew what she is doing.

 

"I told you, I have a gift for you...You already know what it is right?? You want it or not???" Dara said seductively and started removing her bra... Jae on the other is amazed by her wife's actions. He didn't expect it from her but surely He is 100% ..

 

"You have no idea how much I wanted that gift of yours MRS. KIM!" Dara laugh...Jae also started removing her flipflops and leave it beside Dara's flipflops then removed his shirt and throw it to God-knows-where... Dara smirked and when she already removed her bra, her right hand covered her s and she throws her bra to him then run off to where the room is... Jae caught the bra and smelled it like his a total ert then followed her instantly. When he reached the door, he was shocked... Dara's  is hanging on the door knob.. Like telling him she is inside , ready to be taken. Jae decided to take off everything as well. He opened the door instantly because he can't take it anymore. She hasn't done anything yet but all the teasing she have done is standing so proud. When he saw her, her back is facing him. The candles and flowers inside the room makes it more romantic for both. He walked slowly and hugged her from behind. Dara gasped and stiffened not because of her hug but because the one poking her at the back. Sure she has seen her oppa's even before walking around the house with their boxers on only and sometimes caught them making out with different woman but for her this one is new since she's the one will do it.

 

"Relax Angel..." Jae said still hugging her...

 

"JJ, this will be my first time.. Please take care of me..." Dara said.. Then he turned her around.. Look at her from head to toe.. Admiring each and every single curves and looking lovingly her every parts.. dara blushed and covered her private parts with her hands.. Jae smiled and look at Dara.

 

"Angel, remember when I promised you that I want you to have the best of it. I guess this is the promised that I made.. I promise you I will take care of you.. It may hurt from the start but I promise to ease the pain as soon as I can... I will make you feel how I love you so much.. By the way Angel, you really look beautiful so don't hide it... just promise me, all of this are mine only.. No one should touch you no matter what..."Jae said... then Dara removed her hands and kissed him passionately.

 

"I am all yours my dear HUSBAND..." she said those while kissing him.. He lifted her up and dara instinctively wrap her legs around his waist not minding anymore their ness. He slowly put her to bed while kissing her. He is hovering her and slowly his hands started to travel and dara's hands is doing the same way.

 

The night was the best night for both. It was the best day actually for both. In half a day everything happened so fast.. Proposal, Wedding & Her first night. Though dara at first was in pain but Jae managed to ease that pain. They make love couple of times. Make up for those days that both keeps holding back especially Jaejoong who has been controlling himself for the longest time.. The night ended with so much love and both , covered only by the blanket...

 

"I LOVE YOU ANGEL... THANK YOU FOR GIVING IT TO ME!" Jae said and kissed her forehead then her lips..

 

"I LOVE YOU TOO JJ.. Thank you for taking care of me... I had the best night.." Dara smiled and both hugged each other and dozzed off instantly as they are too tired from the love making...

 

Morning came and a different greeting welcomed the newly wed couple......

 

"HHHHHYYYYYYYUUUUUUUNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG!!!!!! WHAT DID YOU DO TO DARA NOONA!!!!!!!" Seungri suddenly barge into the couples room with their clothes on his hands... The two awaken from Seungri's loud booming voice... Which both sits up and dara holding the blanket up to her chest since both are still .. Jae suddenly pick up whatever near him and throw it to his brother but was able to dodge it...

 

"WTF!!! ARE YOU DOING HERE SEUNGRI!!! AND HOW DID YOU FIND THIS PLACE???!!!!" Jae exclaimed and looked at his blushing w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter