2NE1 ON HAITUS

She's an IDOL ...and... a GANGSTER!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*AUTHOR'S POV*

 

 

Earlier inside the room......

 

"Princess once you survive this YOU WILL GET IT FROM ME THIS TIME!" Kevin exclaimed while working on her wounds.

 

"O-OP-PA... Mianhe..." Dara said smiling at them..

 

"Don't talk anymore just be strong. We will sedate you for now. But don't sleep to long!! I don't like that!! The people you love are outside worried." Dara didn't say anything but smiled at them. Then drowsiness caught her. Once she feel asleep they work on her but Jazz got worried when it finally hit him. She lost a lot of blood. She is very pale and started to get cold. Putting her to sleep was bad idea in her state right now.

 

"We need blood! She will die if we didn't replace the blood she lost!" Jazz said panicking and went outside. 

 

"WE NEED BLOOD NOW!!! OR SHE WILL DIE!!!!" With the last word he said everyone panicked. And again Jazz shouted..

 

"I NEED BLOOD TYPE A!!! NOW!!!" 

 

"I AM TYPE A!" YG, Yunho & CL said at the same time...

 

"Hyun Suk & Yunho come with me. Baby your are too young!" Jazz said then went inside followed by Hyun Suk & Yunho.. CL pouted..

 

"But I want to help Unnie too." She said while crying. Bom comforted CL and Minzy also. The 3 are now crying. The DBSK boys also comforted Jae who is now on the floor sitted leaning to the wall. Crying and praying to God to save her Angel. Teddy is enraged and mentally note to himself to kill the person who put her on that state. Jarred and Chase are also in tears and pacing back and forth, thinking of plans to get revenge.

 

Inside the room.....

 

"Jazz, do you know anything about this? Do you have any idea what happened to her?" YG asked now lying on the bed and Yunho also which Alex suggested to do a direct blood transfusion so it would be faster. Dara did loss a lot of blood that put her into danger. They are thankful the bullets didn't harm any of her organs. She just lost a lot of blood.

 

"I don't know Hyun. With my entire life guarding her and being with her she was never been hurt nor shot even if she goes out without me. There is only one reason that's running into my mind why she got shot." Jazz said still working on dara's wounds.

 

"What is it?" YG curiously asked.

 

"She probably saw someone or something happened that lost her focus. She losses her focus everytime her mind gets busy with other stuff. If I am right she was not on the mood for a fight that's why she ended up being shot. I have been reminding her about this all the time, that when she's in the middle of the fight she should control her emotion and never loss focus for she will die." Jazz said.

 

"Aaammm Hyung....She must probably met a Lee while on a fight and if I guess it right, she know who it is. That's why she loss focus." Yunho interrupted. Now the four people look at each other trying to analyze the possibility that maybe he was right.

 

"We will ask her when she recovers. For now, let's pray for her safety. We are already done with the wounds. I will just go out and tell them that she is safe." Jazz said and everyone in the room just nodded.

 

Outside........

 

Prince and few of his men arrived at the Mansion when one of the men called him that Dara was rushed at the Mansion bleeding. Jazz went out of the room.

 

"She is ok now and we......." Jazz stopped upon seeing Prince. He suddenly went to his side and punched him which he falls and then Jazz again pulled him up and pinned him to the wall holding his collar using both of his hands. Everyone was shocked why Jazz acted like that. Even Jae got their attention.

 

"WHAT HAPPENED??? I ASSIGNED YOU TO HER?? WHAT THE HELL YOU WERE ALL DOING??? I TOLD ALL OF YOU TO NEVER GET HER OUT OF YOUR SIGHT!!!!!!" Jazz shouted at Prince face...

 

"MIANHE HYUNG.. IT WAS DARA'S REQUEST! I TRIED TO STOP HER BUT SHE WOULDN'T LISTEN!! YOU KNOW HER WHEN SHE DOESN'T GET WHAT SHE WANTS!" Prince retorded.

 

"What do you mean Dara's request??" Jae now suddenly butted in... Prince hesitated thinking if they should tell them...

 

"TALK OR I WILL END YOUR LIFE HERE RIGHT THEN & THERE!!!!!" Teddy yelled....

 

"Appa, let go of him.. He will talk.. Please Oppa... Tell us why Unnie has been shot.. Please tell us everything happened.." Minzy holds Jazz hands.. And he did let go of him...

 

"BETTER TELL US EVERYTHING PRINCE!!" Jazz exclaimed. Prince nodded..

 

"You know how dara acts when a message is sent to her by an enemy inderictly. She hates it. Haven't you notice that every week there is a Park on the news?" Prince ask the questions to know if someone notices it also. Most shook their heads.

 

"So that's the reason why Dara is always checking news on tv and read newspaper all the time. Before she doesn't do it but recently she is doing it and even in the internet she will check latest news." Bom said...

 

"When she do a check regarding to all the Park's involved on the accidents, she founds out there's only one doing it. She said the Lee's is making the innocent people as a bait to her. She was so mad that she felt sorry for those victims that was harmed because of her. She knew that Lee's really wanted her. With all the things she have done to them, outsmarted them in so many ways, pisses them off, sure the Lee's wants her dead. You know how much the Lee's hated girls in the gangs world what more if she is the leader." Prince said and look at them.. Everyone is listening to him intently. But the door suddenly opened.

 

"Hyung we will now transfer Dara to her room. She receives enough blood already but we still get atleast 2 more bags just to be sure. Hyunsuk hyung and Yunho are done. They just need to regain their strenght. And....." Alex said but stop upon seeing Prince..

 

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE???!!!" Alex shouted at him while pointing his finger at him.

 

"Alex, stop! I already punched him. He is telling us the what happened...." Jazz said which YG was already at the back of Alex even Yunho.

 

"Everyone go to the dining hall. The girls stay with Dara.. Transfer her first on her room. We will talk there and sort this out and talk about the problem. I want to hear also what happened. Now bring dara to her room and others go to the dining hall now!" YG ordered..

 

"I will take dara to her room." Jae said. Which everyone look at him.

 

"YAH!! He is just offering to help.. Why look at him like that!!" Bom exploded saving Jae from his overprotective families. With a situation like this declaring his love is equals to death.

 

"FINE!! Help them Jae but be sure to follow. Leave Dara to the girls." Teddy said.

 

"Thank you hyung. I will follow after I settled her into her room." Jae said and look at Bom.

 

"Why are we not included at the meeting? We are family as well so we should join also?" CL said.. Which earns nods from the other girls.

 

"Girls, can you let go this one for now. Let the Boys handle this okay. We don't want another girl into our family be harmed. So please just stay with Dara for the meantime. We will tell you the story later. Arasso? I know you are good girls so you will all listen to Oppa right?" Teddy said. The girls just nodded defeated and the two maknae's pouted.

 

"NOW NOW... Let's go to the dining hall.. Jae be sure to follow.." YG said. Jae nodded. Everyone now followed YG and Jazz to the dining hall while Jae went inside the room to get dara to transfer her to her room. The girls also helped her. Jae and the girls properly put her into bed. Making sure

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter