Lee Brother's

She's an IDOL ...and... a GANGSTER!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*AUTHOR'S POV*

 

"Relax?? You want me to relax??!!" Jae said while giving his brother a deadly look.

 

"Hyung, Dara noona closed all the CCTV for tonight because we talked awhile ago. That is why i took the opportunity to talk to you." Seungri said which is now smiling at his hyung.

 

"What?? You spent the night out with her?? And why didn't you inform me about this?" Jae is disappointed with his brother.

 

"Hyung, we talk about what happened and if i will tell you, noona might get suspicious." Seungri said and look at his hyung.

 

"What did you two talk about?" Jae suddenly calmed now walking at the sofa and seungri followed as well.

 

"Hyung, don't be mad at me. I was their when Noona was shot at his shoulder. She was so busy with me that's why she lost her concetration. I was ready to help her but noona is so stubborn and doesn't want help. He wanted me to go and out of that place."

 

"Why you didn't call me?? And what the hell are you doing there?? I didn't do the sacrifice just for you to do jobs again for Appa." Jae said while gritting his teeth. Seungri knew that he is in trouble. He promised his brother that he will not do anything or be involved with their Appa.

 

"Hyung i didn't know Dara noona is your girlfriend and I was panicking also. I go there hyung to stop them. When I heard from Eunhyuk hyung what's going on, I tried to know what are they up to and when I learned they kidnapped a certain Park and brought at the abandoned building I immediately went there and beg to let the girl go but they said they can't do it since Appa will kill them instead. Then Noona saw me, from there I know she already lost the concentration that's why she was shot. But hyung I swear I didn't mean to harm Noona." Seungri said while bowing his head.

 

"Aisht! What if they saw you?? What will you do huh?? Argh!!  Don't ever do that again. We only got each other. Arasso?? Can you atleast give your hyung a peace of mind. You and Dara are very important to me so I want both of you to be safe always. And since you are with her in the same building you look after your Noona for me. Arasso? i want you to report to me everything.. AND KEEP YOUR MEMBERS AWAY FROM HER!!"

 

"Jealous hyung?? Anyway hyung aren't you gonna tell noona yet? I told her already who are the other Lee's except you of course because I told her that I will let you tell her. Hyung, if i were you I will tell noona. Don't do the same mistake what Donghae hyung did. Noona will be sad again."

 

"Seungri-ah, i really want to tell her. But I am so scared. Like donghae i introduced myself with different name. But if you will remember everything I am worst than Donghae.." Jae said which he now bow his head remembering everything he did.

 

"Hyung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter