LEE'S & PAIN

She's an IDOL ...and... a GANGSTER!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*AUTHOR'S POV*

 

"NOONA........."

 

"SEUNGRI-AH???" Tears escaped in her eyes.. She put her gun down.. She can't say or even utter a single word..

 

"Noona, i tried to stop them but they won't listen to me. I swear I am against with Appa's work. When I found out about all of you, I didn't tell Appa. I love your family. It's very far from my family. I envy all of you. But Noona, I swear I mean no harm to your family. I........" Dara recovered and stop Seungri from talking..

 

"Seungri, we will talk this out when we got back to YG arasso? No one should know about this. So don't tell anyone and I will do the same. I want my Baby Panda out here right now. I will just save the girl. Arasso?" Dara said..

 

"But Noona...."

 

"NO Seungri!! You listen to Noona.. I want you out here right now! Try getting out of the fire exit.. SO my men won't be able to see you! And let's play along at the moment. Pretend we are enemy. Point your gun on me and I will do the same. So just in case someone see's us no one will get suspicious or else you will be in danger with your father. And whatever happens YOU WILL NOT HELP ME!! YOU WILL NOT SCREAM MY NAME AND MOST OF ALL DON'T SHOW YOU ARE AFFECTED or else we will be FOUND OUT! ARASSO?"

 

"NOONA..."

 

"NOW SEUNGRI!!!" She point her gun to Seungri and he did the same he doesn't want to be found out so he has to follow her Noona's order.. Then dara signal to walk on the other side near the exit so he could go but when dara walk on the other side as well both didn't notice one of the Lee's man. Dara was too occupied by Seungri and was not able to pay attention to her sorrounding.

 

*BANG*

 

Dara was shot on her shoulder almost close to her heart. But Prince was able to see this and shot the guy dead in an instant..

 

"RED!!!!"

 

"ARGH!!!" Dara fall and signal Seungri to GO.. But the latter hesitated and Dara shot the wall and shouted at him.

 

"GO!!! I WILL CALL YOU!!" then Seungri run off crying. Seungri was able to escape and got out safely but crying thinking of his Noona. He is silently praying that her Noona will be fine or else he doesn't know what he could possibly do to his father. Dara treated her like a real brother that is why he loves her so much. Especially now that she didn't mind him being a Lee from their rival gang. Seungri for the first time went to church. Waiting for her Noona's call and praying for her safety.

 

"SH*T!!! You got shot!! GET OUT FROM HERE!! WE WILL TAKE CARE OF THEM!!!!! Police will be here anytime soon since someone already shot a gun!!" Prince is panicking and trying to stop the bleeding from her gun shot wound.

 

"PRINCE!! I am ok.. It's just on the shoulder.. Save the girl now.. You almost knocked out everyone! Please before the Police or the Lee's men arrive.. I will exit the building already just save the girls.. I will try to knocked out some while on my way out. But please save the girl!! Don't worry to much about me!!" dara said convincing Prince to let her go and save the girl..

 

"FINE!! GO NOW!! YOU BETTER BE SAFE RED!!" Dara stood up and Prince help her. Then look at her worriedly.

 

"IM OK! Be careful.. Call me when you save the girl! Keep safe!" dara said then Prince just nodded still looking at her. Then when she was out from his sight he continue walking to where the girl is.

 

Dara has guns on her both hands but her other hands on her shoulder pressing it so hard even if it hurts just to stop the bleeding. But when she was close to the exit another round of men arrive and saw her. Her men are already upstairs and no choice but face them all by herself. She points her gun at them forgetting about her wound. Dara started walking backwards, when she arrives at the building she studied them carefully. SO she knows where to run just in case she needed.

 

"So the great RED PARK is here.. You suddenly decided to show up now huh! It's seems one of my men was able to shot you. I am quite disappointed actually, I thought you are good. Guess I was wrong.." A man said and dara is looking where the voice is coming from.

 

He emerge from the other side where across from where she is standing and she was shocked to see him but she composed herself. She should not be found out by him..

 

"Can't say anything?? Let me introduce myself to you since after this you won't be able to get out alive anyway.. By the way RED PARK.. I AM LEE MINHO.. Your worst nightmare!" Dara knew who is he but didn't say anything.

 

"GET HER!!!!!!!!" Minho shouted which he wasn't able to recognize the girl that Red is the girl he was recently admiring.... But before the boys could get her, Dara heard a shout and a tear gas thrown at the middle.

 

"GO NOW!!!! WE WILL TAKE CARE OF THEM!!" Dara didn't think twice

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter