Confession Part 2

She's an IDOL ...and... a GANGSTER!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*AUTHOR'S POV*

 

"Guess i shocked you..can you say something?" Junsu said but still no response from her..

 

"Bom, I am not asking you yet to answer me.. I know I probably shocked you with my action.. But I mean what I said earlier.. I can wait and just tell me if you are ready to be my girl..." Junsu said.. Bom is just looking at him in his eyes...

 

"Junsu, i will talk to you later..I don't need another headache! I don't know what I will do to you and Jae once Teddy hyung find this out! Aisht!! Why I am being punished like this!!" Yoochun exclaimed.. While the maknae's clear their throats...

 

"Hyung, Noona can we open our eyes now. We are minors so we are not allowed to see those kinds of scene especially minzy-ah.." Changmin said. Upon hearing maknae's voice.. The two blushed showing a red face and both step back putting a distance between them..

 

"Amm.. Min you 3 can open your eyes now.." bom said shyly .. then Min removed his hands from the girls eyes while he open his eyes also.. But once he did that.. CL whacked his head...

 

*WHACK*

 

" Noona!!" changmin exclaimed.

 

"Pabo!! Who told you to cover our eyes.. We can just shut our eyes!! Aisht!! You are really are friends.. Stupidity run into your bloods!!" CL said..

 

"YAH!!" the boys exclaimed..with their shout Bom was back to her NORMAL self...

 

"Will you all shut up!!!" Bom shouted which makes everybody jump..then look at junsu straight to his eyes while he just gulped...

 

"You Xiah Junsu! I will let go what you did this time because I have important matters to worry!! But about what you said earlier, you better work hard if you want me to be YOUR GIRL! I am not that easy..." bom said and which Junsu keep on nodding and bom rolled her eyes then look at everyone...

 

"Now if you think his kiss will make me forget about my missing Santokki, you are very well wrong.. Now call your friend or send him a message and tell him I am giving him 2hours only! If he won't be able to return my Santokki in 2hours YOU 4 WILL SUFFER! ARASSO??!!" The four nodded and started sending a message while others trying to call but no answer.. 

 

"Oppa, why don't you all sit down and I will prepare something to eat for everyone.. Arasso?" CL said trying to ease the tension.. the four nodded again while they are busy with their phones..

 

"Me and Minzy will help you... Chun Oppa, feel at home.. We will just be in the kitchen if you need something.. Arasso?" Bom said now totally calmed down.. everyone sighed in relief when bom finally calmed down...Yoochun just nooded then Bom followed CL while Minzy stay a little bit..

 

"Junsu Oppa, thank you for atleast calming Bom Unnie, if you didn't do that all of you must be dead now.. Anyway next time bring Corn.. That will save your life than kissing her.. Arasso?" Minzy said which the boys just look at her...then she went to the kitchen..

 

"OH!! I totally forgot about the corn!! Yah! Junsu you have to remember this, CORN is BOM'S LIFE! That will save your from his wraths, beatings etc..name it... So better have a corn with you when you want to see her.." Yoochun said.... Junsu just nodded but still busy contacting Jaejoong... Concerned that bom might really kill him if he doesn't arrive at the given time..

 

Meanwhile the Jerk & the Brat............

 

Once the door of elevator open Jae hurriedly went to the parking lot afraid that someone might see them. But dara keep on shouting and punching him. When they arrive a the parking lot, he put her down and once he did that Dara was about to punch him but Jae was fast and was able to hold her hands and lock her feet as well by his leds and then leaned her on his car.. They are in a very compromising position that if someone can see them now, they will think they are making out at the parking lot...

 

"If I were you angel, I wouldn't do that or I will kiss you right then and there.. So Angel, just go along for a moment.. We won't take long.. I just want to talk to you.." Jae said but not enough to make dara calm down..

 

"Kim Jaejoong... You could have just told me that you want to talk to me but what you just di......" jae suddenly crashed his lips to dara to stop her from talking... but it didn't take long..he didn't wait for her response... when dara is again in dazed because of the kiss.. Jae took the opportunity to open the car and placed her inside and buckle her seatbelt.. Then he went to the driver side and started driving.. The entire trip was so silent. No one dared to talk... Dara just looking outside the window. Dara just let Jae do what he wants. She doesn't want to argue with Jae because she is tired from all the practicing.. He brought her in Han River.. He thinks it would be good to bring her there since it's late.. There might be only few people.. Jae grab a hoodie and a mask at the back of his car.. he also grab his extra hoodie for dara to use since she is already in her jammies.. He handed the hoodie to dara but she just look at him..

 

"Where here dara..let's go for a walk.. Wear the hoodie it's cold.." Then he went out of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter