PARK Sisters

She's an IDOL ...and... a GANGSTER!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Dara's POV*

 

Wow for a jerk like him sure he is handsome. Too bad i hate jerks! Anyway, where's the coffee shop. Gotcha! kekekeke.

 

"One Maxi Cappucino then 2 Large Latte and 3 Large Machaitto. Take away please. Thank you." When I am done paying. I was asked to wait for my order at the other side. While I was walking going to get my order I bumped AGAIN to someone and thank God it's a girl coz I don't want another jerk to ruin my day.... why do i keep on bumping to random people today, weird! Anyway, I look at the girl and boy she look like a barbie doll for real. Don't be mistaken I'm not lesbo. I am straight.

 

"Sorry. I was not looking." Barbie said in pure english. Let me call her that name first since I don't know her name yet.

 

"Oh! That's fine. Sorry also. I am not looking as well." I said in pure english as well. Then we look at each other before we started laughing.

 

Weird but I like her already. I never had a chance to have girl friends since all of the people around me are all boys. Even our chef, maids are all boys. Weird isn't it. I am still thankful that my Mom & my oppa's keep on reminding me that I AM A WOMAN...hahahahaha.. if they didn't probably by now I am lesbian and probably ogling this barbie infront of me. EEEEWWWWW!!! Just by thinking of it, give chills to my spine already.

 

"Hi. I'm Park Bom. What your name? Are you Korean? Do you live hear? Where?" WHOAH... She talks a lot...

 

"Oh wait I'll just get my coffee then we can probably talk while going out. Neh?" I said to her then she just nodded. I grab the coffee then walk outside the coffee with Park Bom.

 

"I'm Park Dara. Cool isn't it we've got the same last name. I am full blooded korean but grew up in America. I just live near city."

 

"Kyyyaaaahhhh!!!.. From now on we are PARK SISTERS!!!!" she's crazy....

 

"Oh give me your digits and i'll give mine too so we can contact each other. I am also from America but like you I am full blooded Korean as well."

 

We exchange numbers and for the first time in my life I JUST TRUSTED A STRANGER! oh well, she seems to be nice.

 

"Oh i have to go. I have an appointment. Wish me luck. Bye dara. I'll call you once I am free so we can chat longer. Arrasso?" I just smile at her then nod.

 

"Bye. Just give me a beep. take care." then i wave my hands and went to where our car is parked.

 

.......................................

*Author's POV*

 

2 weeks had pass and everything was already arranged. All the businesses are now properly handling by her oppa's. While she on the other hand is losing her patience waiting for her toys to arrive. She picks up her phone and dial her oppa's number.

 

"Oppa!! Where are my cars??"

 

"They will be here tomorrow afternoon. Be patient princess." Jazz said.

 

"Really. KKKyyyaaaaahhhhh!!! Thanks oppa. Oh, I will just go out and walk at Han River. Ok?"

 

"Ok. Just be careful, call us if there's a problem ok? And princess please be home early. Arrasso?"

 

"Neh Oppa. Bye." Then she hung up then take a cab going to han river.

 

Once she arrived at Han River she bought 2 Buttered Corn and half galloon Vanilla Ice cream and sit on the bench while enjoying the Sunset at Han River. While munching on her first corn, she heard a scream asking for help. Upon hearing she suddenly stood up and look for the person asking for help.

 

"HELP!!!!" When she saw a group of 5 boys harrasing a girl her Gangster mood was activated once again. She rush to the girl then start  punching the 5 boys that within in a minute all are knocked out. Well, she just use the technique on putting a person into sleep. By just a tick on their shoulder they all are knocked out. Dara is not in a mood to go for a longer fight because she doesn't want people to know what is she. Then she rush back to the girl to check if she is alright. But she was shocked to see who it was.

 

"BOM??!!" O.O

 

"DARA??!!" O.O

 

"Yah!! Why are you wearing that kind of short?? Is it even called short?? It's more like a to me!! No wonder this boys weren't able to say NO to their devil side! Aisht!"

 

"Yah!! I was about to be by this guys but here you are lecturing me! Help me up!!"

 

"Come on let get out from here before this erted maniacs wake up and both of us be put in danger more. You should be thankful that I know Karate or else I will just probably watch you being by this ugly erted maniacs!!"

 

"Yah!!!"

 

"I was just kidding..Anyway what are you doing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter