THE CHASE HAS BEGUN part 1

She's an IDOL ...and... a GANGSTER!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry if there's an ERROR...

Sorry for not updating for too LLLLLOOOOOONNNNGGGGGGGG...

***************************************************

 

*AUTHOR'S POV*

 

 

"LET'S GO WITH THE PLAN NOW!" Sang-Ho said as he desperately need Dara and her family.

 

 

"But Boss.. Other's haven't confirmed yet from the pretend event we had for them." Miryo said, his right hand man.

 

 

"Who confirmed?? I want all the Park's and Lee's to fall on that trap. I will use them to have Dara without a fight. She has a full of surprises and getting only her is not good. We will use the people she loves to get her 'peacefully'." Sang-ho said. Getting Red Park will never be an easy task as how she is sorrounded by her men & family. And the obvious FACT that she can kill a hundred men by herself. Sang-Ho is well aware that Red Park is a well trained Gangster. A genius when it comes to planning but he already found out her weakness which is her family and that's the only way to get her without a fight.

 

 

"So far, MBLAQ, SHINEE, SUPER JUNIORS, 2PM already agreed & Lee Minho also agreed to be the host of the show. For this MALE IDOLS EVENT, we already deviced a plan. We also invited SE7EN, FT. ISLAND, CNBLUE, U-KISS, BEAST, 2AM, BLOCKB, TEEN TOP & INFINITE so that they won't suspect on us. Fans will be coming also and most of our men will be at the backstage also.. This is a real concert so their attention would be diverted. Once our target is done performing we will start the plan. We can't abduct them all at the same time. We are going thru the schedule as of the moment to know the best line up for that event so it would be easier job for us. We are now waiting for Bigbang and DBSK to agree on this event. Also, Black is our problem. We were thinking of getting YG Entertainment to be the over-all director for this event. For sure the entire YG will be there." Miryo said while holding the note he have.

 

 

"I'll do the order of the event and better get YG Ent. to do the job. Now start moving and inform me once everything is done. How long it will take to have this event?" Sang-ho asked while looking at the list of the performer that will attend.

 

 

"If we will have confirmation from YG Ent., Bigbang & DBSK within this week then in 1-2 months we can go on the plan already. The warehouse and our men are already prepared for this event. We manage to hold a lot of men this time. We bribe most of the highly gangsters in Seoul to join us." Miryo finished and Sang-ho just smile at the thought of having all the Lee's & Park's in his hand.

 

 

"That's good to know. So what's the plan today with Red? Are our men already on the road? She is scarier when she is alone but we can try our luck. Don't catch her yet, just let our men have fun in chasing her.. Will see how is she protected by her family. She maybe alone but for sure Hyun Suk & Jazz will never let her go just like that." Sang-ho said. He wants to know how her minds works in this kind of situation.

 

 

"We already positioned our men to where she gonna pass. We will just scare her like what you have said. I'm gonna watch the attack to see how she works and how our men fight." Miryo said.. Sang-ho nodded.

 

 

"Ok.. Report to me once you are done.. Now go.." Sang-ho said then Miryo did a 90 degree bow to him before going out.

 

 

"I can't let you live Park's especially you Red. I can only go back to my normal world if you are all dead. The Lee's can be easily fooled and I can get my way. It's time to take back what I worked for so hard." Sang-ho said while looking at Park's pictures at the corkboard.

 

 

 

Meanwhile at Park's side...

 

 

Dara's some family and friends already left before her. They will all positioned to where Dara told them. The girls have separate plan with Dara using their bikes. Now Dara is already at the porch as she is waiting for her husband. YG & Jazz are at the porch also having their morning coffee and chat. While Dara is waiting, she suddenly remember something and just in time she saw Prince.

 

 

"PRINCE!!!!" Dara shouted which startled YG & Jazz peaceful morning.

 

 

"YAH!! Do you really need to shout??!!" Jazz exclaimed but Dara ignore them. When Prince reach Dara..

 

 

"Get YOONA of Girl's Generation today! I want her to be here when I arrived later! Get her discreetly, make sure no one will know about this even our Men. Make sure that you won't be seen by anyone. Are we clear about that?? If you need information ask YG Appa or Jazz Oppa." Dara plainly said and the boys just groaned when they thought she forgot about it.

 

 

"We will get her for you but you have to promise us you won't do anything bad to her? Are we clear about

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter