Boys Pranks

She's an IDOL ...and... a GANGSTER!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry for the pictures I used for Dara's Oppa's(guards). Just imagined they are dara's oppa. kekekekeke

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*AUTHOR'S POV*

 

The girls arrived the mansion just in time for lunch. But since dara and bom think that the boys probably prepared something for them. They decided to take the back door. And the girls are right after all. The boys are standing infront of the doors waiting for the them with 4 buckets of water with them.

 

"What's taking them so long." Seungri said. Which Jiyong whacked his head.

 

"Pabo-ah!! You know that the garage is on the other side. It will take few minutes before they reach this front door. This is a freaking mansion not a small house. We just have to be patient." Jiyong said which earn a nods from the boys. The maknae's are holding the buckets. They actually don't want to do it but since they are the maknae's they have no choice but to follow. Seungri, Changmin, Mir & Chansung are the maknae's in each group.

 

"The moment you see the 4 girls just throw the water on them. Arasso?" Teddy said. The maknae's just nod. Unknown to them they are being watched from the back.

 

"We will scare them. We just have to get a bucket but we will not put a water on it. Let's just put confetti on it. Just to scare them. Come on, we need to hurry." dara said in her softest voice that only them can hear. Then the four find four buckets and put shredded papers or anything that can be used as confetti. Then they are back to their position.

 

"You just have to look at me. I will count on my fingers and at the count of three we will scream like as if there's no tomorrow then when they faced us that's the time we will throw this to them. After we've done it let's all run to the dining room before they can even utter a single word. Arasso?" dara said... then they all gather together for their trademark.

 

"2NE1 NOLZA" said in their softest voice....the four sneakily went at the very back hoping they will not be found out..

 

"AISHT!!! What's taking them so long!!" Jaejoong said.. *you can't wait jerk huh?! let's see how will you react this time..kekekeke*dara thought.. then dara started counting on his finger.

 

1............

 

2............

 

3............  "AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" the four screamed on their loudest voice that Iran must probably thinking now that they are being attack. The boys clutched their chest, then turn around and when they saw the four smiling evily that dawned them that they are holding a bucket and....

 

*SPLASH* for the bucket from the maknae's....

 

*WHOSH* for the bucket of confetti.........result?????

 

The boys in the middle of maknae's and girls are now soaking wet with papers sticking to them as well...

 

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"  instead of running, the girls including the maknae's are now literally laughing their asses off on the floor... who wouldn't be anyway...

 

"MAKNAE'S!!!!!!!!!!" the boys shouted...

 

"What?? You said the moment we see the girls we just have to throw the bucket of water on them.. We did! But you are all blocking the way so we just follow your instruction. It's not our fault if it didn't reach the girls, we are shocked too like all of you.!" Seungri explained but with a hint of sarcasm.. then the girls laugh again..

 

"Hahahahaha.. Oppa, next time don't ask the maknae's to do it for yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter