Family (Part 1)

She's an IDOL ...and... a GANGSTER!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"SSSSAAAAANNNNTTTTTTTOOOOKKKKIIIIIIII GET YOUR BACK HER IN A INSTANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" dara & bom gulped upon hearing teddy's voice then they started running before teddy caught them... She may be a gangster but when it comes to his brother, though they haven't seen each other like ages, she got scared sometimes. You don't want to experience teddy's wrath don't you. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

*Author's POV*

 

"hahahaahahahahahahahaha!!!! That was fun!!!! Don't worry bommie, oppa is fine... He will just told me off later then let it go in an instant.. I know him to well because I have done it couple of times which pissed him off because my constant victim is him and my other oppa's... Now I'll add Top on my list since he already experienced it.....hahahahahahahaha" dara said..then both are now literally laughing there off on the floor just by the mere thinking of Chaos they just about to give to YG Entertainment talents.

 

Dara doesn't care if her oppa will scold him later. All that matters to her, playing pranks to people is one hell of a fun and now that she got bom who's game to everything she does, everything is more funnier and interesting for her. Her oppa is aware about her little game but when you piss her off it's either you'll end up got beaten or be embarrassed infront of others that will surely last a decade before everyone forgets about it.

 

After bom tour dara around the YG Building both decided to stop at the cafeteria to have some snack. Much to both delight both was able to eat their favorite food which is CORN and RAMEN. The two continue chatting but suddenly stop when dara asked a very sensitive question.....

 

"Bom, where are your family?" dara asked. Bom is thinking whether to say it to her or just ignore the question.

 

"Ammm...they....are already dead...i lost them last year.." bom said with now a teary eyes..

 

"OH! Mianhe bommie...I don't know... i lost my parents 5 years ago...but i got over it already.. ah! let's talk other stuff! I'm not used to have this kind of talk.... I always fail in drama category! hahahahaha...." dara said to lighten the mood..and both just laugh it off...

 

After an hour Bom phone started to ring... She then fished out her phone from her pocket then check who's the caller first before answering it..

 

"Yoboseyo???.........Neh oppa.........hold on....." bom then handed the phone to dara but the latter just look at her confused.

 

"For me??" dara asked while pointing her finger to herself... bom roll her eyes then shove the phone to dara...

 

"I will not give it to you if it's not for you isn't it???!!!" Bom said with full of sarcasm.. dara just shrug it off then started talking to the person on the other line..

 

"Yoboseyo??.... Neh oppa... Ok...... i'll ask bom to take me there.. neh..... neh....... arrasso..... see you there.....ok... bye....." after the call ended dara give the phone back to bom.

 

"Teddy oppa said I should be at YG's Office in 10 minutes. Can you take me there?" dara asked bom.

 

"Sure...but after your meeting with them call me ASAP... arasso?"

 

"No Problem Bommie....i need you anyway later.. You know how to drive right?"

 

"Of course... I am a gang............oh nothing....I mean living in America means you need to have a car...Oh where here..." bom is silently praying that dara didn't understand whatever she was about to say earlier. *aisht! me & my stupid mouth! bom scolding herself*

 

"Good. So see you later then. Bye." then dara went inside and bom sigh a relief thinking that dara didn't understand anything. But unknown to her, dara had clearly understood the slip of tongue that bom has just blurted out. She will surely find out who is Park Bom since bom is also from America and she is well aware that all their Park relatives in America had been either murdered or ambushed. 

 

"Hi Oppa. Hello Sajangnim." dara bowed to YG once she step inside the office. Foods are already on the table since they are having lunch inside the president office according to her teddy oppa.

 

"Stop calling me Sajangmin. Call me uncle." YG said..

 

"Eh??!!"

 

"Don't you remember him toki??" teddy asked..

 

"Teddy, she must not have remember me since she was just little like Jenny. Oh dara, how about this... do you still remember MO-MO??" YG said. dara widened her eyes upon remembering her Uncle.

 

"Uncle Mo-mo??? KKKKYYYYAAAAAHHHH!!!!! You are still alive.... I thought i lose

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter