Family (Part 2)

She's an IDOL ...and... a GANGSTER!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*AUTHOR'S POV*

 

"Ok. Stop laughing now. I am glad to see you again. I am actually trying to look for you Jenny since all of you disappeared on me one by one. Lucky Teddy found me and told me about his plan on getting dara. I offered help to teddy since I know you want to live simple life but like what I said to teddy that would be very impossible. You can have peace for couple of years but not your entire life. But like you, they disappeared also which me and teddy had a hard time looking for you and dara. So care to tell us what you know Jenny?" YG said.

 

"Before I tell you what I know. I do have a favor don't call me Jenny anymore. Appa told me that our rival gang found out my name so Appa decided to change my name to Park Bom now. All my records as Jenny Park has been erased already so for now I am safe and dara stop using Sandara Park they know your name also. Your appa & my appa erased all our records already." bom said.

 

"You knew all along that I am your cousin but you didn't tell me??? YAH!!! What kind of cousin are you!!!"dara exclaimed.

 

"Chills cuz... I only found out today when you introduce yourself as Sandara Park....O.O...OH SH*T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU JUST INTRODUCED YOURSELF AS SANDARA PARK!!!!!!!!! Oppa, you better tell the boys to never utter a single word or even mention dara's real name. If the gang found out who she is were DOOMED!!!!"

 

"Dara, who else knows about your real name?" YG asked worriedly. While teddy are calling all the boys who are inside the studio when her sister introduce herself as Sandara Park.

 

"Only the boys awhile ago and my other oppa's."dara said.

 

"OPPA'S???" YG, TEDDY(who is still on the phone) & BOM said at the same while looking at her.

 

"Oppa, can you finish your phone call first so we can finish this. We need to leave in an hour and meet oppa's at the port."dara said while looking at teddy.

 

"I REPEAT....NO ONE SHOULD SAY ANYTHING ABOUT MY SISTER'S REAL NAME OR ALL OF YOU WILL BE DEAD!!! ARRASSO???..... Remind the boys again Kush........ I will explain later...... Tell them to stick to Park Dara from now on..... OK bye!" after Teddy ended the call he then look at his sister and then to bom.

 

"You can continue your story now bom. Oh wait, who's oppa's that you were talking about toki??" teddy said.

 

"Oh you know them.. Jazz Oppa, Alex Oppa, Kevin Oppa, Jarred Oppa & Chase Oppa. They are already Park's now. Appa change their last name to Park to confuse more of our rival gang. But no one knows them as well like us. They are always beside me so they have to use mask when they are on a fight so no one will recognize them. I think Jazz oppa should explain it to all of you since he knows more than I do." dara said.

 

"So you did keep them. That's good." Teddy said. Smiling.

 

"They are the best fighter oppa. Jazz oppa is Appa's & Omma's assistant and you know how good he is. He was able to protect our Parents from being ambushed or murdered except for that night that appa decided to let Jazz Oppa stay with me. While your assistant Alex & Kevin Oppa, still like you. You three like brother's anyway. They improved a lot oppa but they never win on me.kekekekeke. And Jarred & Chase Oppa of course my assistant they very good also. Jazz oppa trained us all. He did a Job well done. That's why we are still alive." dara said.

 

"Enough of me, we can talk about it later. We need to know Bommie story." dara then look at her cousin.

 

"Ok. I will tell you everything. Don't interrupt me. Once I'm done you can ask questions..Ok?" Bom said which the 3 look at each other first before laughing at loud which irritates bom.

 

"ahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!"

 

"YAH!!! Why are you laughing???!!!" bom shouted.

 

"You really are cousins. Both of you just said the same exact words before you tell your story. Ahahahahaha." Another round of laughter heared inside the room.

 

"Anyway, enough of this. Go on bom. We only got an hour like dara said." YG said. Everyone stop from laughing now and focus their attention to bom.

 

"Actually Appa left me a letter before they were killed. He told me everything. Like everything. My appa told me to look for Park Hyun Suk or now called Yang Hyun Suk which when I started searching for that name I found 3 person with that name. This is the reason why I am here also, I want to know if you are really my uncle but I am scared that's why until now I haven't asked you yet. Anyway, i want you to read the letter Appa left me........" Bom now is getting something from her pocket.

 

"Here it is. I think it would be better to read the letter for you to understand more." bom then handed the letter to YG.

 

*************************************

Dear Jenny,

 

Mianhe baby. Appa is sorry for all the misfortunes that I brought in our family. I probably tell you now the whole story before everything get's complicated. Me and your Uncle Shin vowed to never tell the real story behind the war between our rival gang. Your other uncles esp your Uncle Hyun Suk & Hyunsung only knows a little since being the maknae's we don't want them to be involve in this anymore. They were still very young then. But i guess we made a mistake of not telling them. Hyun Suk lost his family because of us.

 

Year 1920, Gangs have been created already and our Appa belongs to a family of Gangster while Omma is just from a simple family. Lee's & Park's have a very tight bond that no one would ever think that they will be rival in the future. Lee's and Park's are considered to be the most powerful and richest family in Korea. Appa told us the 3 rules in the Gangster world. It's actually the rule between Lee's & Park's.

 

1. You are not allowed to Marry a Gangster. Because only Lee's & Park's should merge. Outsider's are not allowed.

2. You are not allowed to have a DAUGHTER. Because woman in family makes men weaks according to our appa and it will ruin the image of gangster. Men should Rule according to them.

3. VIOLATE ONE OF THE RULES is equal to DEATH.

 

In late 1940's, Appa broke one of the rules which is not to have a daughter. Omma begged Appa to just hide our sister since Lee's will not question them for Omma is carrying twins at that time. Only Appa, Shin hyung(Teddy & Dara's Dad) and me knows about the twins so we were able to hide our sister then. Shin being the eldest and me as a maknae then just followed what Appa said to keep our sister's identity. The twins are Joon and Jean. After a year omma gave birth again which is Park Mhin. And a year after a twin followed which is Park Hyun Suk & Park Hyunsung. My 4 younger brothers have no idea about our Sister up until now. We were able to keep the secret for long. Omma sometimes visit Jean if she have time. We were like that for long. We can't let her stay in our house since Lee's will suspect us. As you can see, only Omma is the woman in the house. All servants are men from chef, maids etc. That's the house rule. There should be only one woman in the house which the Mother. But doesn't belong to the main rule.

 

After 20 years, Lee's found out about our sister. We don't know how they found about it but someone told us that a Lee saw Omma with a girl and he heard my sister says Omma. They didn't confront us but instead when Omma visited Jean again they were murdered inside Jean's apartment. It's a rule, break it YOUR DEAD. No questions asked. We were speechless at that time. Who would think to cross a powerful Park at that time. Only Lee's can do it. So Appa rushed to Lee's resident bringing Shin and Me with him and 100 guards leaving my 4 brothers behind with 50 guards with them. Then the war started there. No more Lee's and Park's tandem. They are now rival gangs. Power vs Power. Lee's vs Park's.

 

Lee's said that we violated the rule which is actually true but Appa said that even before I was born he begged Lee's family to consider of having a daughter since at that time one of the Lee's wife is carrying a daughter which is also scheduled for abortion already. Actually the pregnant Lee begged from Appa to consider having a daughter which Appa actually didn't think twice. So he did what the woman begged and asked the Lee's to consider it and he will ignore the rule. He didn't tell that the woman begged for it because he knows that she will be killed if they found it out. But much to Appa's disappointment they still go for abortion.

 

Another storm came between Lee's and Park's when Shin hyung marry the woman that Lee Minyuk have been loving for so long. Unnie never love Minyuk but he is so persistent. When Unnie married hyung, Lee Minyuk committed suicide on the day Hyung got married. And Lee's blaming the Park's for what happened to their brother. After that incident they were

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter