The Guests

She's an IDOL ...and... a GANGSTER!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"YAH JERK!!! What the hell are you doing here????!!!!" dara shouted to one particular person who she almost forgot since she is busy with some other staff. And couldn't remember to which group he belongs too.

"YAH!! Stop calling me jerk.. I have a name.. AND IT'S KIM JAEJOONG.....i'll repeat it for you just in case you didn't hear it clearly... I AM KIM JAEJOONG!!!" Jaejoong retorded...but starting scolding himself for he acted a jerk again infront of his Angel....

*At last I found you...this must be FATE....* Jae thought....................... 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PARK'S MANSION

 

 

*AUTHOR'S POV*

 

The Jerk and the Brat has been ignored by others especially by the girls since they are still shocked seeing a HUGE HOUSE that explain LUXURY!! Bom was awaken from her trance then look at her cousins quickly.

 

"OMO!! Santoki I didn't know that you are this RICH??! I am well aware that we are but not to this extent....." Bom asked...still admiring the house infront of them....then whisper..."Are you somehow the Drug Lord??"....dara just glare at her then............

 

"YAH!!! I AM NOT!!!!I am just smarter than combine all of you!!!"dara shouted... Bom just roll her eyes..

 

"I am just asking!!!! Well, with our status it's possible you know...Anyway, care to tell me how and what did you do to have all of this????"bom asked again...the girls just nodded while the people at the porch are waiting for her response.

 

"I'll talk to everyone later and explain everything!"dara said. Which earn nods from her guests.

 

"FINE!" Bom pouted...

 

"Stop pouting you look disgusting!" dara said.

 

"And why is that huh??!!!"

 

"Because you look like a PIG when you do that! SO STOP DOING IT!!" dara said which earn a round of laughter from the crowd. Unknown to everyone, the BOMINATOR HAS BEEN ACTIVATED!! 6 Flying Ninja stars are now thrown to each and every group(well if dara has a gun with her all the time then same goes for bom)...LUCKY FOR THEM, Bom purposely just target the wall and the floor. EVERYONE STOPPED and got frozen.. All thinking if they arre still alive except YG & Dara.

 

"PARK BOM!! What do you think you are doing?!!" YG yelled.

 

"Ap...Oh... i was just teaching them all a lesson and also that's a reminder to all to never piss me off or for sure one of my precious star will land onto your precious hearts.. GOT IT??!!" Bom said while glaring at them.. dara just roll her eyes.. then the boys gulped before nodding..then dara change the topic to lighten up the mood..

 

"Oh Ap..aisht...Sajangnim, why are you all here outside??And why did you bring so much with you since I know we will meet 3 people only?"dara asked. looking at each and every person and then when her eyes landed to the Jerk who is also looking at her intently she suddenly stuck her tongue out to him but earn a smile from him.

 

"You can call me Appa.. You don't have to worry. I will explaine later..Teddy actually called me and said wait at the porch and don't let anyone get inside first.. Where are the others by the way? I think they are here since I can see cars coming..."YG asked..Upon hearing it...dara then give signal to the 3 to come close...and said something that only 4 of them can hear..

 

"We better go inside first before we got ourselves in trouble the moment Oppa's sees us..i know you are fanboying now..i can see you all drooling...you can do it later!" dara said..which earn a nod and gulped from the maknae upon remembering the call of teddy.. the boys at the front porch now are looking at them curiosly..

 

"Come on!" dara said. the 3 girls followed quickly. Since the cars are now arriving one by one......the boys at the porch has widened their eyes upon seeing LUXURIOUS cars right before their eyes...thinking of how rich is this family are really...

 

"Appa, we will just go inside, Jazz oppa wi..........."before dara could finish.....a loud booming voice heard in the entire mansion which even the birds started flying upon hearing it...

 

"DDDAAAAAARRRRRAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter