Teddy & Dara Together = Siblings at WAR

She's an IDOL ...and... a GANGSTER!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*AUTHOR'S*

 

When Dara and Teddy arrived at his penthouse, Dara liked it already but unknown to her inside would be her worst nightmare. Dara have been to his apartment near YG Building but never been to his brother's penthouse.

 

"OH HELL NO OPPA!!!!!! I WILL NOT SLEEP IN HERE!!! I'D RATHER STAY IN THE HOTEL!!!" Dara exclaimed upon seeing the inside of Teddy's Penthouse. Teddy on the other hand ignore his sister protest and just smirk. He knew she will act like this and this is his chance to teach her how to live simply.

 

"Get inside before I drag you!! Don't be a spoiled brat because I swear you will not like it if you will not stop from whining!!!" Teddy exclaimed as well..

 

"OOOPPPAAAAA!!! I feel like I have been thrown out in a DUMPSTER!!! Your house STINK!!! AND YOUR HOUSE IS SO MESSY!!! I CAN'T SLEEP IN HERE!!!" Without saying anything Teddy grab dara's hand and drag her inside his penthouse...

 

"SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP!! Will clean this thing tomorrow! Now that door will be your room. I already put some clothes of you there before just incase one day you will decide to barge in my house and sleep in here!" Teddy said and Dara just pouted and then went to her room but before she could reach the door she stuck her tounge out to him.. Teddy just laugh at her and went to his room..When dara reach her room...

 

"OOOOPPPPPPAAAA!!! I will not sleep in here!!!" Dara screamed and grab clothes from her room then went to his brother room which is much more 'cleaner' compared to other rooms..

 

"YAH!!! What are you doing!!" Teddy yelled when Dara just barge into his room.. She ignore his brother and went straight to his bathroom to wash and get change.. Teddy is patiently waiting for his sister to come out from his bathroom who is taking so long in washing.. When she's done she saw his brother standing and arms on his chest..

 

"What do you think your doing brat???" Teddy said.. Dara again ignore his brother.. After arranging her things she went straight to his brother's bed.. And as expected she doesn't like the smell but she got no choice but stay with him..

 

"YAH YAH..YAH!!!!! What do you think your doing??!!! STOP IGNORING ME SANDARA PARK!!!!" Teddy as expected run out of patience and yelled at her sister again..

 

"I SWEAR OPPA!! If you will not stop, I will strangle you already even if you are my OLDER BROTHER!!! You want me to sleep in a room with COBWEBS in every freakin' corner of the room!! When have you last seen that room for pete sake OPPA!!!!" Dara running out of patience as well, yelled at his brother also..

 

"YOU BRAT!! HOW DARE YOU YELL AT ME LIKE THAT!!!" Teddy exclaimed..

 

"ARGH!! Will you please stop oppa!! I'm tired and I want to sleep already!!! Because I can't stand it anymore looking at your very 'CLEAN' place!!" Dara said sarcastically.. Then she lie down and turn her back to him.

 

"ARGH!!!! YAH!!! Leave some space for me will you!!! You better wake up early tomorrow because we've got lots of thing to do!" Teddy exclaimed and then went to the bathroom as well.. Dara once again ignore him and tried her best to sleep.. After a couple of minutes she doze off.. When Teddy was done he went to his bed to sleep also.

 

"AISHT really??!! She didn't even wait for me!" Teddy said.. Then he just ignore his sister and decided to sleep also.. He has something for his sister tomorrow that would surely freak her out..

 

 

Dara woke up earlier than her brother and first thing she did call for 'HELP' from her family.. Dara then call Jazz early morning..

 

*Ring Ring*

 

"Yoboseyo??" Jazz said..

 

"OOPPAAA!!! I need help!!!" Dara exclaimed.

 

"What??? Where are you???" Jazz asked worriedly..

 

"Oppa!! Send some maids here to clean Oppa's house!! I feel like I have been dumped in a dumpster!! Also, bring something to eat for breakfast and lunch!! Oppa's kitchen have the worst of all!! I want NOW and FASTER!!" Dara said.. 

 

"Aisht!! I thought something happened to both of you!! Alright I'll send some maids for you..." Jazz said.

 

"Thank you Oppa!!" Dara said and then hang up.. She then look around the house..

 

"How did Oppa survive this??!! If ever he decided to get married, I felt sorry now for that woman.. Aigoo.." Dara said..

 

Dara went to the terrace and enjoy the view while waiting for the maids. Couple of minutes pass and they arrived. Dara let them start working especially on the kitchen. She stayed at the terrace to have the coffee that was bought for her. Then one of the maid start preparing the foods at the veranda for their breakfast. 30 minutes passed when Teddy was suddenly woken up from the noise. He suddenly got up and went straight to were the noise are.

 

"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU???" Teddy screamed to all the maids inside his penthouse.. No one spoke. Everyone got frozen from their spot.. Dara heard it and rush to her Oppa..

 

"YAH Oppa! Be nice to them, they are our maids at the mansion.. Be thankful that they

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter