THE RUMBLE

She's an IDOL ...and... a GANGSTER!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In advance again...kekekeke... sorry for the errors.. :)

******************************************

 

 

*AUTHOR'S POV*

 

Teddy shook his head when the four did they famous chant. He even join them when they laugh after they do their famous chant. He really can't believe that they still find time to have fun in this kind of state. How could they be so calmed when in fact there is a possibility they might lose in this fight. But for Teddy, he trust the girls.. The four are hard to break..  

 

Oh the other hands, Dara is pretty sure that it's more than a hundred attacking them and if she is not mistaken they are from different gangs. Probably Sang-ho made a deal with them. And whatever the deal is, they have to keep strong. She won't let him win.

 

MINZY SIDE....

Minzy, as being the youngest was near Teddy as his per instruction which she obliged. Her wound is not perfectly healed yet but she can go on a fight as long as no one hit her to where she was shot before.. Minzy who has a three attacker didn't even show any fear.. She use the bat to block the bar that was about to hit her on her right side and kick the one on her left who falls on the ground instantly and she move her bat around and hit the one on her right side. Then she do a double backflip upon sensing the one at the back are about to hit her, hitting the man in purpose on his face while she do the backflip. She smirked then continue fighting with Viper's men knowing that stopping or resting will never be possible at this state. Then more came to her side and seeing how many they are she finally realized it would be too hard to fight them all at the same time. She is not as good as her unnies when it comes to hand to hand combat.. She always rely on her weapons... But before they could attack her 4 figure has suddenly blocked her way..

 

"NA-AH!! NOT OUR BABY!!" Jay suddenly said.. Then hit the man right infront of him. Minzy smile seeing Jay, Daesung, Junho & Kevin surrounding her now... Now she is pretty confident that she can take some few with her Oppa's beside her, she knew she is safe..

 

CL SIDE....

CL, her looks could already kill. Her fighting skills is something to be proud of.. 5 is on her way but she just smirked and run to where the wall and walk on to it before she do the backflip making her end up at the back of their enemy. She smirked and use the bat to totally knocked down the 5 in an instant... Another 5 round of men went near her and she groaned..

 

"Hell!! This would really be a tiring one!!" CL exclaimed... When the 5 attack her she drop down when two of them were about to hit her in both side which ending up hitting each other. She smiled at them before standing while she swings her bat to left and right making the other two on her side knock out again in an instant.. The last one infront of her smirked, she knew something bad will happen she turned around while she swing her bat to hit the one at her back but was only stopped by a hands.

 

"YAH!!!! I am trying to help you already here and you still dare to HIT MY HANDSOME FACE!!!!" Seungri yelled as he was about to be hit by CL.. He was able to get in time when the one at her back was about to hit her.

 

"HANDSOME YOUR FACE!! NOT MY FAULT!!! YOU SHOULD HAVE INFORMED ME THAT YOUR HERE!!" CL exclaimed..

 

"YAH YAH YAH!!! You two, stop arguing and let get this thing done over!! Save it later kids!!" Alex said.. CL then stuck her tongue at Seungri which in return he smiled at her.. This two would never EVER let a day pass without bickering.. Like it's already part of their daily routine..

 

BOM SIDE...

Bom, with so many surprises on her hands always manage to get away from any trouble unscathe. Today, being as y as ever wearing shorts and tank top of course the boys will totally gawk at her.. She keep on spinning and spinning the two bars on her hands. Then 5 men rushed to her all at the same time. She smirked and double up the speed of the bars she is spinning on her hands. No one was able to get near her. Then out of nowhere she stopped then hit the legs of the men on her right and left then stood up hitting the chest of two more men followed and lastly did a full swing on the last man hitting him on his face.. After seeing them all on the ground crying in pain, she looked at everyone and Dara need the help most. When she is about to go to Dara's side seeing many are sorrounding her, she was suddenly blocked by another round of men...

 

"!! Where did you all come from!!" Bom said while trying to avoid being hit. She feels like they are being mob.. Then her eyes widened when someone was about to hit her pretty face and too late to block it but another bat stopped it... She looked up and saw Junsu(DBSK) deathly glares...

 

"NO ONE IS ALLOWED TO HURT MY WOMAN!!" After what he said he forcedfully pushed the bat far from Bom's face and hit the man's face making him loss his consciousness. Then Junsu tried his best to protect her. But Bom was paralyzed upon hearing his declaration and Junsu smirked seeing her dazed look... But when she recovered she help Junsu as well. She mentally scolded herself for spacing out while on a bloody fight...

 

"YOUR WOMAN HUH??!! Since when might I ask KIM JUNSU??!!" Bom said while in a middle of fight...

 

"Starting today!! If you will allow me your Highness!" Junsu said as he is trying his best to not let anyone come near her. She chuckled.

 

"Is that so! Will see then! You have to make sure first that when we are done here, I.DON'T.HAVE.ANY.BRUISES.OR.SCRATCHES!! Or else say goodbye to YOUR 'WOMAN'!!" Bom exclaimed while they are back to back to each other.. Bom like him no doubt about it but she just can't see herself being in a relationship. She is afraid of getting hurt but today she wants to try it with Junsu hoping Junsu laugh to what she said.. If that's the case just to have her then so be it!..

 

"Why don't you sit down and rest on the bench near the wall and I will make sure no one will get near to you!" Junsu said while pointing at the bench. Letting her sit on one of the bench near the wall, will help him more to protect her.. Jarred, Chansung, Taecyoon & Taeyang was already on their side helping each other.

 

"If that's what you want then FINE! Beside this is so tiring... I will not move on that chair so MAKE SURE no one would get a chance to hurt me or you are DEAD KIM JUNSU!!!" Bom exclaimed.. Junsu laugh.. He just love her when she does that.. Sweet but scary at the same time.. Then Bom sit on the chair and watch everyone with their fight. Her eyes is more on the girls and on her hands are her precious stars. Just incase they need help.

 

DARA'S SIDE...

She's tired but she can't let anyone know. If they found it out, she'll be in big trouble. Seeing 10 men approaching her, she just let out a sighed..

 

"AISHT!! How long are we gonna do this!!" Dara exclaimed.. She then prepared herself while holding the steel bars on both hands.Then they started attacking her. Dara use her bars to stop the bats from hitting her. Then she forcefully pushed the bats down then hit the two person beside her and run to the remaining men and tried her best to avoid every attack was being thrown to her. She suddenly made a high kick and kick whoever is infront of her and before landing she use her bars to hit 2 men around her. When she touched the ground 3 men also falls to the ground. Then she s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter