LIVING LIKE AN ORDINARY IDOL

She's an IDOL ...and... a GANGSTER!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*AUTHOR'S POV*

 

Month passed and all the girls did is practice for their MAMA performance, recording for their FULL album next year and photoshoot everywhere. They were also updated when his family are in 'CLEAN' up mode. They need to inform Dara because they need her opinion. Her strategies are way better than them. But everytime dara is included in the meeting she always ask her family to take her but no matter what she do, she can't win. Instead she just keep on chanting 'few more months and she's back'. Before she wants this kind of life, simple and less worries about being a gangster but it seems she can't runaway from the fact that she loves it no matter what. Now she is REALLY living a normal life and she finds it boring but their are days she is fine with it.

 

Jae and Dara always talk on the phone. They are still in Japan and will be back in Korea 2 weeks before the Awards. Everyone will attend and she is happy to see all of them again especially Jae. Their relationship becomes stronger but Jae is still worried on how Dara will react when he told her the truth. Dara tried to try her luck with Jae to let her borrowed his car but no luck since even him are happy with the punishment.

 

Dara and Bom keep asking help from their other oppa's to send them shopping money but even them are being so tight. For shopping issues they have to take either Teddy or Jazz but not YG because it might cause an issue. So the girls just spent time on the dance studio. The girls are inside the studio sprawled on the floor after their non-stop practice.

 

"I miss my toys! I can't even go out by myself! ARGH! Even jae doesnt want to lend me his car." Dara said.

 

"US TOO!" The girls said in unison.

 

"Do you want to try sneaking out today??" Dara asked. They have been doing that couple of time but to their disappointment they always got caught.

 

"Dara, you know it's useless. Whatever we do we always got caught." Bom said and the maknae's nodded.

 

"We will try again and we will just go to han river. Let's relax their. It's been awhile since we went out. And we will use our money to eat dinner outside OR let's call Seven oppa so we can eat at his restaurant for free." Dara said with a wicked smile.

 

"I will call Seven Oppa, my charms always work on him. kekekekekeke" Minzy said and went to her bag and took her phone out.

 

"Good idea. Hurry up so we can go now and have some fun at the Han River." CL said. Then Minzy put it in a loud speaker so everyone could hear.

 

*RING* Just one ring and seven answer the call instantly. Well everyone was advised to answer instantly if the girls called because it might be an emergency.

 

"Yoboseyo Minkki-ah?" Seven said.

 

"Oppa, can you be an angel tonight??" Minzy said in her sweetest voice. Seven thinks that the girls again want something.

 

"As much as I want to. I can't. I will be in trouble. I can't lend you cars or give you money, you know that." Seven said. The girls pouted.

 

"But we will just ask you if you could treat us in your restaurant. We just want to have dinner their. Please oppa. We are dying to eat in a nice restaurant. We don't have enough money, you know that." Minzy pleadingly said..

 

"PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE..." The girls chanted and never stopped until Seven spoke.

 

"Fine. You are all adorable. You could have told me earlier that you only need FREE foods. You could have save yourselves from begging. Aisht this girls! What time will you be at the restaurant so I could be there as well? And tell me what you want so I can ask my chef to prepare it earlier so when you arrived you don't need to wait long?" Seven said which bring joys to the girls.

 

"KKKKKKKKKYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!" The girls screamed and now jumping up and down like kids. Seven smiled upon hearing the girls.

 

"OPPA!! You are the best!!!" CL shouted..

 

"WE LOVE YOU!!" Added by Dara..

 

"AND NOW ONE OF OUR FAVORITE OPPA!!!" Added by bom which makes Seven laugh out loud.

 

" up neh??? No need for that. I hardly treat you anyway. But since you are POOR as of the moment then Oppa will treat you today. You are the only girls in YG Family except for the dancers & Gummy and also only girls in PARK'S Family so you clearly know that you are SPECIAL. You are Oppa's little sister." the girls got teary eyed from the heartwarming comment from Seven.

 

"Thanks Oppa. Saranghae." 2NE1 said in Unison.

 

"Love you too girls. So back to my questions again. What time will you be here and what foods you want to eat?" Seven asked again. Then the girls started telling them what they want and after telling him everything He started laughing his off.

 

"Did Teddy hyung and YG hyung starving you to death. You ordered foods like as if we are having a party. Or are we really having a party that i just missed it???" Seven asked thinking all the foods they ordered which enough to feed atleast 30 people.

 

"Oppa, we really want to eat a lot of foods tonight. We will strave ourselves in the afternoon. And probably the guards will join us in dinner so better prepare a lot of foods as well. We will tell Teddy Oppa to pay for the guards food. kekekekeke" Dara said.

 

"AISHT!! That's fine no need to tell Teddy hyung. Anyway got to go. I will see you at the resto at 7pm, arasso?" Seven said.

 

"Neh." The girls said.

 

"Ok. See you later. Bye and be careful." Seven said.

 

"Bye Oppa." Again the girls said in unison and they end the call.

 

"Now how can we go out without the guards?." Bom said looking at dara who is now in deep thoughts. No response yet and everyone now is looking at her.

 

"YAH SANTOKKI!!!!" Bom yelled in her ears which dara jumped clutching her chest while the girls laugh their off..

 

"YYYAAAHHHH!!!" Dara shouted.

 

"You could have seen your face!! hahahahahahahahaha" Bom said laughing.

 

"Unnie, have you heard what Bom Unnie said??" CL calmed down first and look at dara.

 

"YES! And I perfectly know now how to get out. Without the guards knowing." Dara said with a wicked smile.

 

"AND HOW IS THAT??" Bom asked hands on her waist as she stood up which the girls followed.

 

"Follow me first and I will tell you. Bring your bags." Then the girls did and follow Dara until they reach the rooftop.

 

"Eeehh?? Why rooftop?" Bom asked.

 

"PABO!! No cameras up here. Have you forgotten??" Dara said and then the girls mouth shaped like an 'O'.

 

"So no cameras Unnie, but why up here? How can we go out then??" CL asked this time confused.

 

"Another PABO! This is the only way to get out without being noticed." Dara said but Minzy was about to ask but dara stopped her.

 

"Don't talk baby minkki because I don't want another PABO on my list and i don't want to think that I am living with PABO'S!!" dara said while chuckling.

 

"YYYAAAAHHHH!!!" The girls shouted.

 

"OK OK... anyway, remember when we have trainings her at the building when we use ropes to got down??" when she said those words the face of the girls lits up and Dara sighed in relief.

 

"So I guess, i don't need to explain since you clearly know what I mean." dara said and went to the side where only few cameras are set when they go down.

 

"Why we didn't think about it before??" Bom said tapping her chin.

 

"Yah. Stop it! Leave the bags up here and just bring money. Don't bring anything since Jazz Oppa have put a tracking device to every single thing we have." Dara said and the girls nodded.

 

"When you reached the ground make sure you hide first and check the camera and when it changed direction you quickly need to jumped the wall in 5 seconds or you will be caught and we are doomed once again. Arasso?" Dara said and girls nodded.

 

"Oh, use this small mirror to check the camera's. You know where it is anyway and then once your living leave the mirror behind. Now, who will go first?" dara asked and CL raised her hands instantly. Expect it to the fierce leader. The girls chuckle.

 

"OK then. Bring your hoodie and mask for disguise. We are still idol, you know. I don't want to get mob in Han river." Dara said. And the girls did.

 

One by one the girls did what dara told them. Then everyone got to the other side without the YG family not knowing especially their guards. The girls hail a cab and went straight to the Han River. When they arrive they sat at the bench squishing it each other but they enjoyed it.

 

"AAHHH FREEEDDOOMMM!!!" Bom said and she raised her hands up on the air and the girls followed then laugh after. All the girls did at the park was play and have fun with each other totally forgotten their life as an Idol & a gangster. They look like a bunch of kids. Hours passed the girls got tired from playing. And lied on the grass behind the big tree for a shade. Then the girls look at the clear blue sky.  

 

"You know i wouldn't mind living like this as long as i have you girls around me. A little adventure is fun to as long as no one is hurt." Bom suddenly said breaking the silence.

 

"ME TOO." The girls said. Then silence engulfed them again. Probably too tired from playing.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter