Lee Donghae

She's an IDOL ...and... a GANGSTER!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*AUTHOR'S POV*

 

"DONGHAE??"

 

"JAGIYA..." everyone are shocked with what Donghae called her. The girls are now looking confused. Even the SUJU boys are confused. Dara was awaken from her trance when he called her Jagiya.

 

"JAGIYA??? You have no rights to call me that!! We are over long way before JUNG DONGHAE!!!" dara exclaimed.. again everyone got shocked when he called him in other names.

 

"EH?? Amm.. Dara-sshi he is not JUNG DONGHAE but....." Heechul was about to tell her but Donghae cut him off..

 

"Dara can we talk??" Donghae said. More like pleading which he knows there would be a little chance.

 

"TALK?? There's nothing to talk about Donghae!! Come on girls.." Dara exclaimed then was about to walk out but Donghae hold her wrist. Dara just look at him.

 

"Boys do me a favor, block all the ways and the doors of every room in this hallway make sure no one will see this.." DOnghae instructed s which the boys followed.. 4 of SUJU boys stayed at both ends, two each side, of the hall to stop people from coming in while 8 Suju boys guarding the 8 doors at the hallway.

 

"What is this Donghae?? Or whatever is your name since your friend says that not your name." Dara said gritting her teeth. While bom is trying to control her temper even the girls. The 3 girls knows that he is Lee Donghae but since dara knows no one except her family then she has no idea who is infront of him. And an idea already runs into Bom's head. She is just hoping that she is wrong.

 

"I am not JUNG DONGHAE.... I am.......... LEE DONGHAE..." Donghae said.. which shocked dara, putting every pieces to make her understand why he lied. Then it hits her..

 

"Don't tell me......."

 

"YES. I am a LEE.. your enemy!" Donghae said looking at her eyes. But dara yanked her hands away and slap Donghae hard enough to make him fall down.

 

*SLAP* the SUJU boys was about to help him but he held his hand up and wave at the boys that he is alright. But it didn't stop dara.

 

"HOW DARE YOU LIE TO ME!!!!! HOW DARE YOU MAKE ME FALL INLOVE WITH A PERSON LIKE YOU WHO FROM THE START IS NOT BEING TRUE TO ME!!!!! HOW DARE YOU PLAY AT MY FEELINGS!!!!! IS THIS YOUR WAY OF MAKING ME PAY HUH??!!! MAKE A PARK FALLS INLOVE WITH A LEE THEN CRUSHED HER DOWN IN AN INSTANT??!! GUESS YOU ARE HAPPY NOW BECAUSE YOU GOT WHAT YOU WANTED!!! YOU JUST MAKE A ING PARK CRUMBLE DOWN BECAUSE OF A LEE!!" Dara is shouting now that the girls can't even move or do anything to make her calm down. Bom is just letting her... She knows she needs it. But others idols heard the shouting which 4 doors opened revealing DBSK, MBLAQ, 2PM & BIGBANG with shocked faces. Bom was able to stop them. The told them to stop and listen first.

 

"Dara, i love you.. Trust me.... when I found out that you are one of the Park's that we are looking for I swear i tried my best to keep it! I tried very hard for them not to be found out! I tried very hard to forget that our are families are at war.. Dara please believe me.." Donghae said begging to believe him... Dara let her tears fall.. Her family was about to interrupt esp Jae but bom stopped them. Telling them that she need this, so she can let go.. Jae still looking at her Angel, he doesn't want to see her face like that. What worries him and others is that someone from the Lee's knows her already.

 

"You could have told me who you really are!! I DON'T GIVE A ING SH*T IF YOU ARE A LEE!! I DON'T CARE IF YOU ARE MY ENEMY!! We could have worked it out if you told me from the start!! I had loved you DOnghae!! But you just broke my heart!!" Dara exclaimed while crying not thinking the people watching them.

 

"Please Dara, give me a chance to prove it to you that I am sorry.. I didn't mean to hurt you..." Donghae pleadingly said while tears are also now falling from his eyes which shocked the SUJU members.

 

"YOU DIDN'T MEAN TO HURT ME??!! ARE YOU ING SERIOUS??!!! I CAUGHT YOU HUMPING ANOTHER WOMAN IN YOUR BED AND YOU LET ME ALL SEE IT!!!!! AND WHAT YOU GONNA TELL ME NOW BECAUSE I DIDN'T GIVE IT TO YOU YET??!!! YOU BEING A LEE IS OUT OF THE QUESTION BUT YOU CHEATING ON ME WITH OTHER WOMAN IS A BIG DEAL FOR ME!!!" dara shouted while donghae bow his head..

 

"You had no idea how I struggle in school to live like nothing happened. Then you sudddenly disappear and people at the school started asking me where you are. And now you are here infront of me telling me that you are sorry?? SORRY FOR WHAT?? From lying to me?? For cheating on me?? For disappearing like that??!!" dara put her hands on her face and continue sobbing then Donghae suddenly pulled her into hugs which Dara started punching him on his chest which Donghae just ignore the pain. If this will make her lessen the pain he caused before then he will gladly take all the punching that he deserves..

 

"I HATE YOU!! I HATE YOU!!! I HATE YOU!!!..." Dara said over and over again while punching him... But Jae can't take it anymore. She pulled dara away from Donghae. Donghae was shocked seeing Jae infront of them.

 

"FROM NOW ON STAY AWAY FROM HER DONGHAE! AND DON'T TELL ANYONE ABOUT HER. IF SOMETHING HAPPENS TO HER, I WILL GET BACK TO YOU! DON'T TELL THE LEE'S ABOUT THIS!!" Jae said in gritted teeth. Donghae can't utter a single world. The other Park's can't react but wanted to beat him to death for what they did to their Princess even bom is already on the verge of killing him. But all must need to control before everyone founds out all their connection.

 

"Come on Angel..." Jae said and started dragging dara away from Donghae. The girls followed and went inside their room. The girls started packing while dara is still crying.. No one dared to talk.. After a couple of minutes Dara compose herself she needs to do something now that she found one of the Lee's. She will not let her emotions put her family into danger.

 

"Don't do anything yet with Lee Donghae. We will see if he will talk about me. Who else heard about the confrontation? Do you know? If ever you know start talking to them if you need to bribed them then do it.. I will pay any amount of money just to keep them their mouth shut.." Dara suddenly get serious and act as Red not Dara this time.

 

"Only us since you are infront of our doors. But some staff must have heard you. But we will take care of them." Jay said. Which earned nods from the others.

 

"Ok then.. I want you to be careful from now on. We will all cut down our meetings for the meantime but you can come to YG if you want to see us. But outside we can't. We have to be careful for us not to be found out. If they see you with me all the time, then they will found out who are you in my life. Don't come to our apartment as well. Just call if you need something. That includes you JJ. Mianhe but I just don't want to put everyone into danger. It will just for the meantime. I just want to make sure first that Donghae won't do anything. I hope you understand." Dara said looking at Jae.

 

"Don't worry Angel, I understand beside we all might see each other in the studio for our performances. Just don't forget to call me. Arasso?" Jae said then pull her to give her a big hug but they both forgot that they are not the only one inside the room.

 

"YAH!! Are you two dating??" Jay exclaimed which instantly th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter