Black & Red

She's an IDOL ...and... a GANGSTER!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In advance, I would like to say sorry if there are so many errors.... Grammar, spelling, typo error etc... MIANHE.. :)

********************

 

*AUTHOR'S POV*

 

"HELLO PARK SIBLINGS!! It's good to see you Red & I suppose you are Black??!!" The Boss said while looking at Teddy. The two didn't respond or even show fear to the men that sorrounding them. But deep inside Teddy is cursing, on how on earth they have found out about them. He looked at her sister but Dara was calm as ever. Then the two started analyzing how to fight them without getting hurt seeing them without guns but carrying baseball bats, steel bar etc... Dara knew this is one hell of a fight, a VERY tiring one since guns aren't involve and it's just her and his brother..

 

"Oppa, you got your baby right?? What's the plan??" Dara whispered enough for him to hear. She knew that his brother always carry his Steel Baseball bat while she have her 2 guns at her back... But it seems it would be useless.. For Dara, if guns are not involve then she will not use it..

 

"For a Gang Leader your asking me what's the plan?! Aisht!! Anyway, I have my babies with me but it's in my car... Since we can't see any guns, I think we can handle them but just to make sure we need back up just in case more will appear... Try calling Jazz hyung... We will let them know messing with RED & BLACK is a deadly move..." Teddy whispered back and Dara just nodded and took the bluetooth from her pocket and place it on her ear. She also took the phone slowly from her back pocket.

 

"Why so silent???... Got scared that we found out about you??? I am actually surprised you don't have guards with you! I think our purpose here won't even last that long.. tsk tsk tsk.. Don't worry, we don't have guns with us.. We will just play a little bit, we don't have plans on killing you YET.. We will let VIPER do it..." The boss said but the two just smirked and showed no fear to them. They didn't bother to correct him about Viper. Sang-Ho already named himself Viper then so be it.

 

"Scared??? ME??? US??? We aren't RED & BLACK for nothing.. Don't you think so??? Well, I was actually hoping VIPER would know us a bit earlier but heck I was wrong.. What took you all so long to know who really am I??!! And FYI, we don't need our men when we are together!" Dara said with full of confidence.. Teddy on the other hands smirked after what she said..

 

"Aren't you being to conceited rabbit!! Have I just told you that we need help just in case!!" Teddy whispered..

 

"SHUT UP and just go with the flow!!" Dara hissed..

 

"Is that so.... Are you really sure you can handle us??! Oh well let's see then!!" The boss said.

 

"BRING IT ON A*SH*LE!!" Teddy yelled... 

 

"Boy's you know what to do!!" The boss exclaimed as well... Then the boys slowly went to where Teddy & Dara standing..

 

"I will protect your back and you do the same with me rabbit! This is the only way for us to survive! You know they are plenty and we don't have anything to use to match up with them, so try snatching atleast two steel bar.. The steel baseball bat would be too heavy for you.." Teddy said.. Dara just nodded and position themselves.. Both are just standing waiting for the attack..

 

"YYYYAAAAAHHHH!!!!" And the boys started to attack the two, Dara tried her best to avoid them and protect his brother and same goes for Teddy.. After a couple of minutes, dara can't stand being at his brother back. She wants to see him.. She want's him to be in her sight all the time..

 

"Oppa! This will not work!! Protect yourselves and I will do the same.. I need to see you! I will try to call Oppa now!!" Dara said while she kick the face of the man who was about to hit her with a steel bat. Teddy on the other hand followed and was about to be hit by a bat too but was able to catch it with his hands and took a grip on it and hardly pull the bat dragging the man holding it and once near him he kick him so hard enough for him to fall on the ground and let go of the bat.... Now Teddy is holding a bat and he smirked at them and the boys stop abd look at him curiously..

 

"There's one thing you shouldn't had let me touch.. You know what it is???............ THIS!!!!" With his last word, Teddy did a full swing on the bat hitting the men in his leg near him now crying in pain... And everyone attack him at the same time... Teddy didn't give mercy who to those who are attacking him. He also once in awhile glance at his sister making sure she is safe and not hurt.

 

Dara on the other was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter