MAMA AWARDS

She's an IDOL ...and... a GANGSTER!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*AUTHOR'S POV*

 

Everyone got busy when the boys arrived. They hardly meet this past week. The last time they have seen each other was the breakfast two weeks ago. Now they will be seeing each other in MAMA's Awards. Of course they have to keep low profile again. All of them must not show closeness in public and to think cameras are all over the Venue.

 

Jae & Dara managed to see once in awhile in YG Building since they are tranferring their. When Jae told her about it. Dara was very happy but at the same time felt bad. But she just ignore it. She knew it would be hard to get out from SM. She is worried what would be Lee Soo Man's would do to think he is Viper. But it would be safer for all if she keeps all her family away from him.

 

Awards night.....................

 

Everyone are present at the awards night. SNSD, SUPER JUNIORS, SHINEE, INFINITE, MBLAQ, 4MINUTE, WONDERGIRLS, 2PM, 2AM, BIGBANG, DBSK, 2NE1 and so on... The girls in the awards night are all wearing dress and they are expecting 2ne1 to wear their hip hop style clothing. MBLAQ, 2PM, BIGBANG & DBSK decided to sit together and PROTECT THE GIRLS so they reserved 4 seats for them. Since they don't want to get obvious they will be sitting infront of Bigbang but unknown to them their Managers called YG and to much dismay of the boys 4MINUTE suddenly transferred infront of bigbang. The boys can't say no since first they would be too obvious and second it rude to shoo them away.

 

Unknown to the boys they are being watched by the 2NE1. They made sure that the seats reserved will be occupied first before they go out. Girls planned it long time ago that they will take advantage of this Awards night to get close to the remaining Lee's. In short they will be sitting infront of SUJU where they will be sorrounded by SNSD and SHINEE. When 2NE1 arrives they haven't seen any of the boys and they are hoping they will not cause any commotion.

 

"Dara, I hope Jaejoong can control himself. Everything would be put to waste." Bom said.

 

"Don't worry. I will take care of it. By the way, our target is Onew, Eunhyuk and Donghae. SNSD are there so expect they will treat us bad again. Let me remind you there are cameras. Be nice." Dara said eyeing the girls. They are all the same their patience are not that long when it comes to es.

 

"We will try." The girls said and they all laugh.

 

"Come on we need to go out now and shock them with our dresses." Bom said and the girls rolled their eyes at her. Then they all did. When they step out ALL gasped upon seeing 2NE1 and when fans recovered they cheered nonstop.

 

2PM

 

"That was the loudest cheer I ever heard since we came in. Sure they stands out no one will expect that 2NE1 will be wearing like that." Jay said which the boys nodded.

 

"Hyung, i really like Dara...She really look like a Goddess..." Wooyoung said and Jay glared at him.

 

MBLAQ

 

"CLOSE YOUR EYES AND DON'T LOOK AT MY NOONAS!! OR ELSE I WILL DIG YOUR EYES OUT!!" Thunder exclaimed and look at if they followed. He smiled when they did close their eyes.

 

BIGBANG

 

"Why I didn't pursue Dara before?? AISHT! I should have not been scared of Teddy hyung!" GD said which Taeyand nodded as well.

 

"She really is pretty but scary most of the time! I can't even make a move on her!" TOP said. Dae & Seungri heard him so they got curious who is he referring to.

 

"To whom hyung???" dae asked.

 

"NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!" Top exclaimed..

 

"My CAT is pretty and y..." Seungri said.

 

"Since when she became yours huh seungrat??" Dae said.

 

"NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!" Seungri said copying what TOP said.

 

"AISHT!!!"

 

SHINEE

 

"OMO!! She really is like a Doll! I can't stop liking her!" Onew said. Which earn WHO-ARE-YOU-REFERRING-TO look.

 

"It's Dara that I am referring to!" Onew said again..

 

"I like her to hyung. She really is beautiful!" Minho said. The boys just roll their eyes.

 

SUJU

 

"OH MY GOD!! You are really idiot for letting her go Donghae!!" Eunhyuk said.

 

"Shut up! And stop reminding me about my stupidity!!" Donghae said while looking at Dara.

 

"The girls are indeed gorgeous tonight. They are oozing with charisma." Leeteuk said.

 

DBSK

 

"Guess someone will be having a hard time again dealing with fanboys." Yunho teasingly said.

 

"Hyung, more fanboys for Dara Noona. She is a real Goddess. An Angel sent from Above." Changmin said while looking at the 2ne1 girls walking to get to their seats.

 

"AISHT! They should sit here. Where are they going anyway?" Jae exclaimed but Chun nudge him and points to where the vacant seats are.

 

"OH HELL NO!!!" Jae stood up which automatically the DBSK, BIGBANG, MBLAQ & 2PM stood up as well. And the 2NE1 stopped from walking with Jae sudden outburst. Even the other idols look at him and thank God the fans are very busy cheering for the girls they didn't notice the little commotion. They only think the boys stood up to bow with the girls.

 

"Oh Mianhe. We just playing around and having fun with each other. We didn't mean to disturb you all." Yunho said and bowed down to the idols looking at them. Then they turned to 2NE1 and bowed down as well. But Jae keep his eyes to Dara pleadingly not to sit their. But Dara pretended she didn't got the message.

 

"Annyounghaseyo DBSK Sunbaenim" 2NE1 greeted the DBSK. Then followed MBLAQ, 2PM and last the BIGBANG.

 

"Wassup were 2NE1!" TOP greeted the girls and they just laugh.

 

"Noona, why don't you sit with us." Seungri said since he wants to help his hyung.

 

"Seungri-ah, we are always together in YG it would be good to be mingle with others. We will see you after the awards night,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter