JEALOUS

She's an IDOL ...and... a GANGSTER!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*DARA'S POV*

 

I have finish my first shooting now I have to prepare for my 'I'm Sorry' MV for Gummy Unnie. Why they all keep choosing me. I didn't join YG for acting.. Aisht! Appa, is really giving me hard time. I hope people will not hate me for kissing II Woo. I'm worried, they might kill me.. *pouts*

 

"Eeehhheeemmm...Dara-ah what's wrong?" oh it's Jiyong...

 

"Hi Jiyong...being nice to me again? You and taeyang keep on ignoring me after what bom did to all of you. Why?" i suddenly asked. WE may be sometimes on each other's neck but I assure you one thing we are still friends... It's a good exercise for us anyway when we all tried to kill each other....kekekeke

 

"We are not avoiding you dara-ah..We are just so busy..and if we are avoiding you I should not be here then.." well he got a point anyway..Even me I was so busy with my shooting..

 

"Sarcastic much?.." i just simply said..and he just smile at me..

 

"So, what are you doing here at the rooftop?" come to think of it...what am i doing here anyway...

 

"Nothing. Just relaxing."

 

"Is there's something bothering you baby girl?"

 

"Eh??!! What did you say??" first the Jerk called me Angel, then II Woo call me Doll & now Jiyong calls me 'Baby girl".. what's wrong with this guys??

 

"I said what's bothering you?" he repeated but that's not the one i need to hear..i just want to make sure..

 

"NO..not that..You called me what??"

 

"Aaahhh.. Baby girl....I want to call you that.. It suits you..." really?? Is he hitting on me... I think he wants to die early.. He didn't even think of my Teddy Oppa. Goodluck to that.. If oppa finds it out.. I don't know what will happen.. Ahhh.. I will just ignore it.. I must be in delusional..He is just probably being friendly..

 

"Fine.. If that's what makes you happy.. But don't blame me if it cause you trouble.." i warned him just incase teddy oppa will butcher him. He should have known from the start how he overreacts esp when it concerns me.

 

"Sure..And nothing will happen anyway.. By the way, how's the shooting of the drama? I will watch it tonight. I will tell you if you did a good job." how i will answer that? 'yea, it's good..II Woo's lips is so soft' or 'It's good. II Woo & I kissed a lot..'.. Argh! Me and my crazy brain.. I should put a wall between me and bommie. She keeps on messing up my brain..

 

"Just watch the drama then you tell me how was it.. Arasso Jiyongie?" I smiled at him.. I just want to end this conversation..

 

"Jiyongie??" he raised his one eyebrow..

 

"Neh..since you want to call me baby girl.. I will call you Jiyongie then... Arasso?" now he smiled to me like idiot...

 

"I like that...can we avoid fighting from now on..you know you scare me sometimes...I know you are a gangster and all, actually we all are but baby girl to be honest with you this life suits you more.. You seems to be enjoying everything now.. Your face is different compared to the first time I saw you. And I am pretty sure you already forgot what you were before right?" boy he was right...I almost forgot I am a gangster...can i just say EX-GANGSTER.. nah, i guess not until i find the Lee's first.

 

"Thanks jiyongie...I will try to have less fight with you and the boys but make sure you don't piss me off so we are at peace all the time..Neh?? And also stop reminding me that I am a gangster..It's good that somehow I walk on the street thinking other stuff not me as a gangster.."

 

"Ok.. Anyway, I think we should go now.. They probably looking for us..We have to practice for the Lollipop choreography.." he stood up and offered his hand to me.. I smiled and accepted it.. Well, we are friends right?..

 

"Neh..come one..." then we went back to the practice room. And he was right they were looking for us... kekekekeke..

 

After the practice we all went home early.. Why? Because the girls can't wait to see my KISSING SCENE part at the drama.. Since they all knew that it will be aired today they requested from Appa to dismiss us early with their matching aegyo. I thought appa will be firm at the time to not let us go.. But when bom exploded and tell appa that she needs to watch my kissing scene, Appa just gave in... He wants me to suffer.. huhuhuhuhu.. My family doesnt love me anymore... Oh anyway, Teddy oppa doesn't know about my kissing scene because App

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter