THE TRUTH Part 1

She's an IDOL ...and... a GANGSTER!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*AUTHOR'S POV*

 

At the Lee Mansion...

 

"WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED HERE??!" When Lee Soo Man with Donghae & Eunhyuk reach the mansion they saw dead bodies at the front. His other men are just starting to remove the bodies. The boys got alarmed since they knew Minho and Onew are at the Mansion. Donghae and Eunhyuk run inside the Mansion and welcomed by a house covered with blood. Their eyes widened when they saw Minho and Onew hanged between the stairs who is now being pulled out by their other mens. It didn't pass to them as well the note on the wall. When Minho and Onew are now on the floor, Donghae went to them. 

 

"What happened here???" DOnghae asked while scanning the place.. Minho was about to answer him when Soo Man appeared on the door..

 

"Minho, Onew??? Are you alright??" Soo Man asked... Then he looked at the note on the wall.

 

"We are fine!" Both said...

 

"RED attacked us alone!" Onew said irritated.

 

"Uncle, why you didn't tell us that you attacked the Park's??? 2 of their family members are hurt and another friend!! Red was fuming when she arrived here!! Heck we thought we will all gonna die today!!" Minho said. A little bit pissed. He could atleast been prepared if he knew they were been attacked because the possibility for them to go on revenge is very high.

 

"You attacked the Park's???!! So that's why she almost killed you today!" Donghae said.. Deep inside he is worried for Dara..

 

"I did! But I didn't tell them to hurt them! I just told them to scare them for the meantime! ARGH!!!!!" Soo Man said as he run his finger on his hair..

 

"Then now what Uncle??? What's your plan this time?? She can take us down whenever she like! She all know us!! She was able to get out alive here knowing how many USELESS men we have got! She almost got killed us!! Now we see how she is pissed what more if we killed her family!" Minho exclaimed.. Yes, he admit to himself that he got scared for the first time at the great Red Park. He has to give her a credit for being a gang leader.

 

"I will not do anything for now! You stay out of this for the meantime! Let's keep it cool for awhile! I will take care of this!" Soo Man said.

 

*I need to know you Red! If hurting the people around you will make you appear! Then I will! I don't need this Lee's anymore! I have used them enough! I already build my own name, I have the power, the money and everything! I just need to fully erase the Park's Clan in this world! They are just hindrance to my plans! I will make sure my plans will bring you all down!*evil smile* ~Soo Man thought.

 

No one noticed the evil smile on Soo Man's face. They have no idea what his planning. They all went to their own room and they started packing their stuff and planning to transfer to their own apartment. They can't stay at the mansion anymore. Even if Red know them it would be best for them to be in a place where there are a lot of people instead staying in a secluded place. When they are done packing they all meet up at the front loading their stuff on their own car.

 

"It seems Minho hyung were just beaten by a GIRL! I thought Red is not good like what you said the first time you saw her?? tsk tsk tsk.. She even hanged both of you upside down!! Hahahahaha..." Eunhyuk said while laughing and loading his stuff. Even Donghae joined Hyuk from laughing.

 

"SHUT UP DONGSAENG!!" Minho said which cause more laughter from the two. After a couple of minutes from laughing, Donghae suddenly got serious.

 

"What do you think is Uncle planning?? I have a feeling he is doing something behind our back.." Donghae said. Soo Man preferred to stay at the Mansion for awhile.

 

"I have no idea. But I feel the same. I know he suddenly attacked the Park's before but it's getting suspicious why he really wanted them dead so badly. He is already starting to hide something from us. I discovered also how many illegal businesses he is handling." Minho said..

 

"Red know something about our family. I was able to read her not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter