Let the GAME begin

She's an IDOL ...and... a GANGSTER!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SORRY FOR THE ERRORS

*****************************************************

 

*AUTHOR'S POV*

 

 

Sang-Ho's Hideout....

 

 

"Miryo, I want you to make sure that this plan won't be wasted.. We put a lot of money for this.. I am looking forward to see them all tomorrow.. Better make sure to have them tonight.. I want everything to go according to plan.. Make sure to have Hyun Suk and Jazz. Jazz owe me so much.. Jazz & Red are the reasons why I lost a lot of millions from all my illegal works. It's time to get rid of them. I want you to beat the boys but don't kill them. Take a photo after and send it to her. Send a cellphone as well for our communication. Just put in the note to wait for our call and instructions." Sang-Ho said.

 

 

"Actually everything has been prepared... Our men are also ready.. The warehouse is also ready and like I have said before the changes on the line up for the event is more favourable on our part. It would be easier to get them one by one. Our problem only is we have a lot to take at the end of the event. Jaejoong & Park Yoochun will present last while Minho and Seungri would be the host. Black would be the hardest to catch I guess. I do hope we could get him easily. But I already planned how to get them after the event. It is more easier for us now to get them since I heard the 2NE1 are not in the area and won't be coming. Also, each of our target has 3 of our men looking out for them and mostly our men are in the area, some would be an audience just in case Park's men will get in our way." Miryo said.

 

 

"You better not mess up Miryo or all of you will get it from me. You better watch the girls move, don't lose them on your sight. Make sure you are not being followed by any of their men. She's smart and you have to take note of that. I will meet you all tomorrow. Just call me later if you manage to get all the boys. Also, the important documents that they need to sign I want them tonight." Sang-Ho said.

 

 

"The documents are ready. I will give it to you later. It's already in my car I just forgot to take it with me. I was informed that at the moment the girls are still in their mansion. One of our men are assign at the right spot to see who's coming in and out of their mansion. Anyway, I have to go. Our men is already at the venue. I need to talk to them again. Just wait for my call when we are already at the mansion. I will make sure tomorrow we will have the girls in no sweat." Miryo said and Sang-ho just smirk.

 

 

"Go now and just call me if you have a good news already." Miryo said as he stood up and went to where his mini library is not waiting for Miryo's answer but he bowed down before leaving.

 

 

"It's between us now Park's. I will make sure I will be the last one to laugh. I will take everything from all of you!...EVERYTHING!!!" Sang-ho said while looking at the Park's pictures.

 

 

Park's Mansion.

 

 

"The Hell SANDARA PARK!!! How did you in' know all this stuff???!!! AND WHY THE HELL YOU DIDN'T TELL US?????!!!!!!!!" Bom's voice exploded the moment Dara told them what's going on... Bom is again so pissed to her pregnant cousin..

 

 

Prince only could do is shake his head and the two gays just listening intently. While the girls right hand man as well also shake their heads. Expect it Dara to keep secrets and then suprise the hell out of them of her news and also expect Bom to be the first one to react violently. They are currently eating breakfast since all their family already left to prepare for the event tonight. The girls plus their right hand men and the two nurse are left at the mansion along with some of their mens.

 

 

"Because I don't want someone to ruin my plans!!! I have to make sure first before I will tell you all of this. Now that I know what will happen today, I already have plans to let him fall on our bait as well." Dara said annoyed as well.

 

 

"But Unnie, why are you letting Sang-ho take our family???" Minzy asked because she don't understand why Dara just letting Sang-ho take them..

 

 

"If we will stop them tonight the chance of someone from us gets killed is very high.. I want to avoid that.. Sang-ho's men are all over the place and even if we send our men there, it would still be not good. There are a lot of innocent people out there and I don't want them to get involve as well. I hope you understand that. Let them take them and that's the time we will move and work on my plan." Dara said calmly.. Somehow others understand..

 

 

"But what if they killed them before we can save them??" CL asked. Dara look at them.

 

 

"Sang-ho won't kill them not until he got me or us.. I know he won't make a drastic move not until he saw me. But i have a feeling he will hurt them but not to the exact to kill them. I am pretty sure he will use them as a bait to us. Remember he wants everything for us. If he wants to have our wealth he needs us not the boys since most property is under my name and yours but since he knew he can't take me down easily he will use our boys instead." Dara said.

 

 

"How did you know that he is up to something and how the hell did you found out about this stuff??? I am pretty sure we are always with you except when your husband is with you. There is no way I couldn't find out about this.." Prince asked curiously everyone has the same thinking as well.

 

 

"Oh that.. Remember when I suddenly left you at the mansion because you keep on forcing me to drink that stupid medicine??~everyone nodded~.. Well, I went out alone right and there I found out that someone is following me. I play a bit with them and pretend I didn't notice them. They already know this mansion but they keep a distance so they won't get notice but you know me Prince, no one passes on me on that easily.. So one day when I ask you to take me the mall I started my plan.. I know Sang-ho is up to something because there was never been an attack for quite awhile which is very suspicious and their this sudden announcement of having a Male Idol Event. At first I ignore it but when I saw the line-up everything becomes clear to me. As you can see all our family will be there. Lee's & Park's are there, Minho being the host plus the entire YG Family are there as well..." Dara was suddenly cut by Bom...

 

 

"Now I understand.. So that's why they specifically wants YG Ent. to be the director of that Event and they want to make sure that Teddy Oppa would be there even Appa.." Bom said..

 

 

"Yes,you are right.. That's why I made cha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter