THEIR FACE OFF

She's an IDOL ...and... a GANGSTER!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SORRY FOR THE ERRORS

I would like to remind you all that I only re-read my fics just once,

so if there's any error, I'm sorry. But I am pretty sure it turns out well.

The errors would be mostly in spelling and grammar.

FYI, my fics are ORIGINALLY WRITTEN BY ME.

Please don't post-it anywhere without my permission. TNX ;)

*****************************************************

 

 

 

*AUTHOR'S POV*

 

 

 

Sang-Ho smirk upon seeing the four ladies of Park's.. If the two was not adopted then he would only need Dara and Bom but since the other two now has joined the Park's Clan then their fate would be the same..

 

 

"So.. How are you feeling now Park's?.. Especially you Red Park?? Is it a bit cold?? I must say you all have a nice body.." Sang-Ho said while eyeing the girls clad in black underwears and dripping wet..

 

 

"Don't go around the bush anymore Sang-Ho.. Let get this done! What do you want?!" Dara exclaimed.. Not minding the cold they are feeling at the moment..

 

 

"OH! Remember all of your families fate are in my hands.. You should be a little nicer to me or else......" Sang-ho said and then trailed off...

 

 

"OR ELSE WHAT??? YOU WILL KILL THEM??!! US??!!" Dara shouted..

 

 

"Atleast you know now your fate if you don't follow me.. Now, let's talk business here Red Park... I want everything you owned to be transferred to me!... I hope you understand the word EVERYTHING!" Sang-ho said..

 

 

"I want to see my family first before we talk about business! I want to know how are they! I just want to make sure first!" Dara said in gritted teeth. But the truth is she wants to know if they are in the same warehouse with the boys.. And she is starting to get pissed since no one from her family is informing them if they are in the same place with them. As much as she wanted to ask she can't because Sang-Ho might suspect..

 

 

"I know you would say that! Don't worry they are just on the other room because just one mistake from all of you this warehouse will explode!" Upon hearing what he said the girls got frozen.. This is something they didn't expect.. But Dara try to compose herself especially now that she knew they are in the same place..

 

 

"Really?? Do you think it would scare me off?? Smart move Sang-ho but not smart enough.. If ever it happens, i'll make sure that you will die with us.." Dara said making everyone aware of what's going on now..

 

 

'SEARCH FOR THE BOMB DISCREETLY! HURRY UP!' - Teddy ordered instantly on his earpiece upon hearing Dara. Even if the girls are almost without accessories on them, they still able to hide the earpiece since it's very tiny. CL & Minzy also have swallowed the medicine like tracking device while Dara and Bom decided not to swallow it but instead hide it on their hair. Everyone's hair was tied up and it would be easier for Bom and Dara to hide the tracking device..

 

 

"Really?? And How would you do that?? Remember you are all chained up.. Oh, wanna see also the condition of your entire Family Park's??" Sang-Ho said.. The girls keep their silence..

 

 

"Oh by the way.. I heard your brother didn't make it! Sorry for the loss.. Though I still want to torture him before I release all of you but I guess he is too weak to even last long from the gun shot wound he recieve last night.." Sang-ho added more and laugh after..

 

 

" YOU!! YOU!!! MAKE SURE YOU TIED US UP PROPERLY BECAUSE ONCE I GOT MYSELF OUT FROM HERE, I'LL KILL YOU!!! I WILL KILL YOU!!!!" Dara shouted and even trashing her body like wanted to get to Sang-ho but everyone from her family who heard her are silently laughing but they have to keep their act very good before Sang-ho could recognize there is something wrong.. But suddenly Sang-Ho laugh and his men joined him as well..

 

 

*Noona, your the best.. Now I know why a lot of PD's want you..* - Suddenly voice of Seungri heard..

 

 

*Shut up SEUNGRI!* - Jae hissed at his brother..

 

 

*But I am just admiring Noona's acting* - Seungri reasoned out..

 

 

*SEUNGRI!!!* - Everyone said and even growl at him..

 

 

"AAAAHHHH SSSSHHHUUUTTTT UUUUUPPPPPP!!!!!" Bom shouted which is actually meant for the boys who are arguing while they are still tied up.. The girls didn't look at her because they knew who's she's yelling at.. But Sang-Ho and his men suddenly stop from laughing when they heard Bom's loud booming voice.

 

 

*OOWWW!* - Everyone except the girls said after Bom shouted..

 

 

"Ok.. With what you have said Red Park you made me laugh.. I'd like to see you try to get out from here but before that, why not sign some papers for me.." Hearing that Dara smirk.. The one that she been waiting for.. But she has to continue her act..

 

 

"LET MY FAMILY GO FIRST!! I KNOW AFTER THIS YOU WILL NOT THINK TWICE OF KILLING US ONCE I SIGNED THAT PAPER! LET THEM GO AND I WILL SIGN THE PAPERS! IT'S ONLY ME YOU NEED!" Dara yelled at him..

 

 

"SIGN THE PAPERS OR ONE BY ONE YOUR FAMILY WILL DIE!" Sang-Ho shouted. Then his hand do some signal and suddenly a large flat screen was shown where her families are.. Each and every single men has gun pointed in their head..

 

 

"I'LL KILL YOU SANG-HO!! I WILL KILL YOU!! YOU OWE US ALOT OF LIVES ALREADY!! I'LL MAKE SURE YOU WILL PAY FOR IT!! YOU'LL PAY FOR IT!!! LET ME GO AND BE A MAN!!! FIGHT WITH ME!! YOU ING COWARD!!!! YO....."

 

 

*SLAP* - Dara was cut off when Sang-Ho slapped her hard making her lips bleed enough.

 

 

"SHOUT AT ME AGAIN AND YOU WILL NOT ONLY RECEIVE A SLAP FROM ME! YOU BETTER BEHAVE RED PARK OR I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter