THE BIRTHDAY

She's an IDOL ...and... a GANGSTER!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In advance sorry for the errors..

*******************************

 

 

*AUTHOR'S POV*

 

 

Two days before the Male Idol Event....

 

 

The two nurses was saved from being killed by the girls because of the Park Boys. The house was turned upside down after the girls calm down. Jazz was thankful that they don't have to transfer to another mansion again since the bedrooms were alright except for the living rooms, dining rooms, kitchen & hallways... The house was been back to normal after 3 days... 

 

 

The two gays are very happy that their wish was granted to attend the Male Idol Event but with only one condition to follow....

 

BE AT DARA'S SIDE NO MATTER WHAT EVEN IF SHE WENT TO THE BATHROOM OR ELSE THEY WILL BE SEND BACK TO THE MANSION...

 

The two just agreed with the condition as long as they will be able to attend the event... But then again their relationship with the girls are still the same.. A seconds of laughing, A minutes of bickering, An hour of chasing and A day of killing each others but which every seconds, minutes & hours passed the Park Boys are there to save the two from the girls.... Those seems to be their daily routine at the mansion now..

 

 

"PPPPPAAAARRRRKKKKKKKIIIIIIEEEEEEE''''SSSSSSSSSSS!!!" Hyun Bin & In Sung shouted excitedly while running down the stairs.. They address the entire family as 'Parkie's'... It's already dinner time when the Park's arrived at the mansion one by one.. The two didn't tag along because Dara was on her brothers tail for the whole day and Teddy doesn't like to be disturb by the two. Everyone was busy today because of the event and they were able to finalize everything. YG give them a rest day tomorrow before the event. He wants everyone to have enough rest and strength for the event.

 

 

"YYYYAAAAHHHH!!! Must really yell??!!" Teddy shouted which the two just smile at the Park's family.

 

 

"Sorry... Anyway, we will have a little bit of a party tomorrow... Just us since it's me & Hyunnies birthday.. If you will ask us if we have the same birthday, yes we do that's why we click together..." In Sung said while smiling while Hyun Bin just nodded..

 

 

"Oh, is that so.. Ok no problem with us.. Since everyone got off tomorrow.. Just make sure prepare delicious foods tomorrow.. No alcohol please because the following day is the event already... Arasso??" YG said in behalf of everyone before anyone can protest..

 

 

"NO PROBLEM OPPA!!" Hyun Bin said which everyone just shivers from what he address YG..

 

 

"Will you please stop calling them Oppa.. your giving us goosebumps!! It's disgusting!!" Dara said as she can't take it anymore when they hear the two calling their Oppa's as Oppa's as well..

 

 

"YOUR NO FUN DWARFIE!!!!" Hyun Bin exclaimed and pretend getting hurt...

 

 

"SHUT UP!! Or you won't get a presents from us tomorrow!!" Bom interrupt this time.. And the girls just look at Bom.. Dara mouthed what-the-hell to her but Bom ignore her.

 

 

"PRESENTS????" Hyun Bin and In Sung said at the same time with wide eyes and a wide smile....

 

 

"Why?? you don't like????" Bom asked..

 

 

"ANI!!!! Chubs you are the best!!!!! We love you!!!" In Sung exclaimed because of too much excitement and was about to hug the girls but all of them raise their hands signalling them to stop...

 

 

"Don't push your luck too much!! Thanks us tomorrow..." Dara said... Which the two just smile and nodded..

 

 

"Arasso.. We will just go to the dining room if the food is ready and we will call you once done.. Why don't you all wash first and get change while we are preparing for the dinner..." Hyun Bin said..

 

 

"Arasso.. Call us when dinner is ready.. Everyone, go wash and get change..." YG said and everyone just nodded.. They started moving with girls at the front and boys at the back heading to the stairs to go to their room.

 

 

"Bommie, what are you up to now and why did you say we will buy the two freaks a gifts??!!! We are in each others neck, have you forgotten about that??" Dara said which everyone heard and the boys just roll their eyes..

 

 

"I know... And we have a perfect gift for them..." Bom smirked and stop walking and whisper to Dara's her plans which the maknae's pouted in an instant.. The boys look at the two curiously not minding they all stop walking and standing in the middle of the stairs...

 

 

"Hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!! Daebak!!!!!" Dara laughed so hard upon hearing Bom's plan.. Then Bom signal minzy to come close and Dara did the same with CL, then they told the girls about the plan which after hearing it the girls can't stop from laughing which make their family pissed as hell...

 

 

"YYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!" The boys shouted except for YG & Jazz..

 

 

"Oooppsss!! Sorry... Come on JJ... Bye everyone see you at dinner...." Dara pull Jaejoong and went to their room to avoid their family from asking... The girls also bid goodbye and hurriedly went to their room.. Leaving the boys at the stairs..

 

 

"Aisht this girls really!!! What are they up to now???!! Are you sure this girls are normal??? Dara is pregnant but she acts like as if not... Aigoo..." Teddy said and just mess his own hair..

 

 

"Just watch out for the girls tomorrow.. We don't know what's in their mind again.. They might end up killing each other again..." Jazz said.. Everyone nodded and went to their room to wash and prepare themselves for the dinner.

 

 

At Jaejoong and Dara's room..

 

 

"What are you up to now Angel??" Jae asked the moment they reach their room. He stop her from walking and hug her and look at her.

 

 

"Nothing.. It was just for fun.. DOn't worry too much arasso? We will not do anything bad to Sunnie and Hyunnie.." Dara said and flash her sweetest smile to her husband.. Jae just shook her head and ruffle his wife hair which Dara pouted by his act..

 

 

"I am not a kid you know... I am your wife may I remind you MR. KIM JAEJOONG!" Dara said.. Jae just laugh at her..

 

 

"I know that MRS. KIM SANDARA.. And may I remind you also that you have a tiny little kid in your tummy already so I can treat you a kid also so that my little son would feel that I care for him.." Jae said and flash also his captivating smile..

 

 

"SON???? And how do you know it's a SON???!!! I am still rooting for a daughter!! At this rate, WOMEN RULES my dear husband! It's a girl power!!" Dara said challenging her husband but Jae just laugh at her wife...

 

 

"Aigoo!!! I won't argue with you anymore!! I just really want a son as the first born child but if that can't be helped I will lovingly accept our Daughter as our first child.. Anything will do angel as long as our child is healthy and so do you.. So please My Angel, stop moving around to much, you always scare me especially if your fighting with Sunnie & Hyunnie and even to the other boys.. I know your bump is not showing yet but it won't hurt to listen to us right?? I love you and you already know that... All I want is you and our child safety..." Jae said and cupped her face as he gave her a peck on her lips..

 

 

"I love you too.. I promise to behave as long as no one pisses me off or get in my way and everything will be fine... So, when did you start addressing the two idiots Sunnie & Hyunnie???" Dara asked since the boys either call them by their whole name or freaks or idiots or anything it depends to what attitude they show to the boys..

 

 

"I am just being nice today so i called them the name they wanted to be called... But I won't call them that when they are infront of me because they might think that I like them.. Those two get crazy when they are being appreciated by boys.. Aigoo.. that's why we just ignore them or else we will end up in their TEASING TRAP..." Jae said and Dara just laugh at it...

 

 

"True... Teddy Oppa is already complaining with Appa actually to get rid of the two but Appa said the two will not leave the mansion no matter what.. I actually like the two because the house is always alive not that I am complaining that the boys are boring it just that we all go home tired and the house turned pretty quite after dinner...well except when we all bicker at dinner or we are all in a good mood... What we just don't like is when the two pisses me off.. But all in all, I have fun playing with them..." Dara said..

 

 

"More like you four having fun on killing the two... Aigoo... Come Angel, let's have a shower together.. Dinner will be ready soon and someone might disturb us for taking too long... And probably...................." Jae said as he starte

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter