Upcoming Trouble

She's an IDOL ...and... a GANGSTER!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*AUTHOR'S POV*

 

 

"Boss, the Park's & including the Lee's are looking for you already. They are doing a manhunt operation now. I was able to get to Seoul to know what's going on. The Lee's gone public already. Your face is all over the news. The Lee's went on National t.v. and said you are missing. The businesses were slightly affected but the Lee's take over already. And I think we are stuck here for the meantime. If someone see's you, then it will be a big problem. I know the news about you missing is for them to easily catch you. They didn't say anything yet about your real identity. So to be safe Boss, stay here for the meantime. We will let others to move for us. I have to gather some of our men for the upcoming surprise. We lost a lot when we left. Red attack every properties we have in Seoul. No one survive. She killed them all. Probably because she doesn't want us to know what's going on. Also I highly doubt we could go out of the Country." Miryo said.

 

 

"Thank's for the help Miryo. I want you to call also all the gangs connected to us. They will be a big help for me in taking the Park's down. I already device a plan on how to get them all. The Lee's will be easily fooled. They don't know what business is and for sure they will all fall in my bait and I will use Lee's stupidity to get to Park's. For the meantime I'll stay here in the forest. You do your job and make sure they won't caught you or you will be dead in their hands. Arasso? You have to ask someone to look after them all. Make sure those who can be trusted... Also, I want you to do something for me for Jaejoong.....it would be easy for us to get to Orphanage without sweats and maybe we can have Red Park with us as well......" Sang-ho said... Miryo nodded after hearing what's the Plan for Jaejoong....

 

 

"Ok Boss...." Miryo said. Then went out from Sang-Ho's room.

 

 

"Let's see who will break first from us Park's.... I've worked hard enough to have this status and I will not let you all take that from me just like that..." Sang-Ho said to no one...

 

 

After two weeks from the incident at Lotte World....

 

 

G.O. woke up from coma 3 days after the Lotte World incident while Thunder 5 days after. The boys are now recovering from after more than a week in Coma. They are being pampered by their family especially Thunder.

 

 

The Lee's are still busy with their business and also the missing 'Lee Soo Man' is making it hard for them. Lee's are always at the tabloid and everyone wants to get to interview them. Reporter's are all over them. DBSK, BIGBANG, 2PM, SUPER JUNIORS & SHINEE are all in haitius for now. Minho's Drama was put on hold. Everyone was affected but the boy's didn't mind. They will take it as a break. But other's are still doing their solo projects. The Park's informed them that they will try to get atleast other's attention. 2NE1 comback is already making a buzz, everyone are expecting it especially the release of the full album... The Park's also decided to go on public after 2NE1 ended their promotion. This is because the Lee's & Park's relationship was brought up again. And Yang Hyun Suk wants to inform the people that Lee's & Park's are no longer rival.

 

 

The DBSK returned to SM Entertainment and Jaejoong take over already since 'Soo Man' is no longer there. The other DBSK boys are helping him run the business along with Seungri.  For the meantime Dara & Jaejoong hardly see each other because both are very busy. YG & Jazz are also teaching the Lee's on how to handle their own business. They sometimes work with YG & Jazz along with other boy's in Park's family, to be able to understand the world of Business. While the girls are very busy the Park Boys take over for the meantime as they are all in haitius at the moment. Jay is helping in Chemical Industry, Yoochun in Park's Hotel, Teddy in Korean Airlines & Thunder is at the new Park Mansion resting still recovering along with s.

 

 

As the comeback nearing the girls where very exhausted from all the preparation. Sometimes the girls throw a fit to Teddy especially Dara because of him being not satisfied of the recording. He will make them sing over and over again until he got what he wanted. Dara even walk out from the recording from too much annoyance and want to strangle his brother for some reason.

 

 

"Again...." Teddy said again for the nth time... Dara sighed and do it again....

 

 

"AGAIN!" Teddy said again.. The girls at the back sitting on the couch are already bored. Bom is already doing an action of strangling Teddy since his back is facing them while the two girls are making faces at him. Kush & Jiyong who's inside the studio are silently laughing while Teddy is oblivious to what's going on around him. Dara groaned upon hearing his brother again. But for the sake of album she did it again but with a threat.

 

 

"AGAIN! YAH, DO IT PROPERLY!!" Upon hearing this Dara then run outside the room, glare at his brother and took her bag but when she was about to go out her brother stop her.

 

 

"Where do you think you are going??? We are not done yet!!" Teddy yelled seeing her sister almost ready to go out. Dara sighed and closed her eyes and clenched her fist which didn't pass to everyone's eyes..

 

 

"I.AM.JUST.TRYING.TO.SAVE.YOU.FROM.ME!!" Dara said in gritted teeth while looking at her brother.

 

 

"And what do you mean by that??!!" Teddy exclaimed..

 

 

"Because if i hear the word 'AGAIN' from you, I might kill you already even if you are my brother!! For heaven sake oppa, we are doing it for God-knows-how long already!!! I am exhausted already so as the girls!! And I want to eat!!! I AM STARVING TO DEATH ALREADY!!!! If you haven't notice you didn't give us a BREAK!!!!" Dara exclaimed then walks out...

 

 

"YAH YOU BRAT!! COMEBACK HERE!! Aisht!!" Teddy yelled and pull his hair...

 

 

"Give them break my man! Your tiring our Princesses here.. You don't want them to perform with ugly faces because you stress them out so muc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter