GRIEVE

She's an IDOL ...and... a GANGSTER!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 If in case you didn't know I updated 3 chapters yesterday so start reading from CHAPTER 74......

 

In advance sorry for the error.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

*AUTHOR'S POV*

 

 

"KEVIN OPPA!!! JARRED OPPA!!! PLEASE WAKE UP!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!! OOOPPPAAAA!!!!" Dara screamed crying and started shaking her Oppa's body. The girls and some of the boys are crying with her. They knew out of all of them Dara will be in so much pain. More than half of her life she spent it with her 5 Oppas.. They were like her Father, Mother, Brother & Sister if she demanded them to act one for her... This is their relationships are, more than just a guard but a family... Jae rushed to her side and hugged her.. But Dara removed his hands and only focusing to her dead Oppa's. Jae didn't mind this because he knew somehow what she feels. He just started caressing her back as she cries.

 

 

"OOOPPPAAAA PLEASE STOP PLAYING WITH ME!!! PLEASE DON'T SCARE ME LIKE THIS!!! OOPPPAAA!!!!! Please...........Please~....." Dara again tried waking them up wishing for a miracle... Dara hugged them tightly while crying her hearts out but she knew she already lost the battle... LIFE VS DEATH... That's the price to pay if you are a Gangster...

 

 

"AAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She shouted for the last time... After crying and crying she look at other dead bodies.. Then her eyes caught more familiar bodies on the ground... She walk to where the bodies are and when she saw it she gasped and she falls onto the ground as all the strength she has left was totally drained but still enough to keep her awake luckily Jae was there to catch her before she hit the ground so hard.

 

 

"UNNIE!!!! DARA!!!!! NOONA!!!!!" Everyone shouted...

 

 

(AN HOUR BEFORE)

 

 

Back to SBS after Dara run away everything became Chaos... Bom and Jae was already informed about Dara running away. They returned to their room to check others first.

 

 

"What happened Bom Unnie, Jae Oppa?? Why is Dara Unnie crying and run off like that.. CL Unnie tried to follow her but she called me just now, she's missing." Minzy said while panicking.. She is looking at Jaejoong and Bom when they arrived at 2NE1 room.. Then the DBSK boys went to 2NE1 dressing room as well. They are actually already outside waiting for them but didn't saw Dara. Their cars were parked on the other side of the building while YG's cars are on the other side.

 

 

"What happened here??? Jazz hyung called, he said Dara is missing... Prince informed him when they lost her while trying to follow her.. She removed all the tracking devices attached to every single thing she have.. What's going on??!" Yoochun said worried for Dara.. He looked at Jae who has a blank expression while Bom is already on the verge killing a person in the name of Yoona... Jae was about to dash out of the room to look for his wife but a hand grab him making him stop..

 

 

"DAMMIT!! Say something!! Where is DARA??!!! What happened to her???!!!!" Yoochun exploded this time..

 

 

"Dara saw Jae & Yoona kissing that's wh...." Before Bom could finish Yoochun already punch Jaejoong on his face... Everyone was shocked.. Yunho and Changmin went to Yoochun to stop him for another attack while Junsu and Bom went to Jae.. Minzy paled seeing the chaos infront of her.. Every staff in the room gasp seeing this side of them...

 

 

"Oppa it's no....." Bom was about to explain but then again was cut off by Yoochun...

 

 

"I told you for the nth times to NEVER EVER HURT MY COUSIN!! I told you to take care of her!!!" Yoochun shouted at Jaejoong who's now massaging his face..

 

 

"WILL YOU PLEASE STOP AND LET ME TALK!!!!!!!!!!" Bom shouted enough to get everyone's attention...

 

 

"Dammit Oppa, you don't know the story yet but here you are punching your friend!! To make the story short, Yoona acted hurt and Jae was about to bring her to the hospital but that plan it all along and kiss Jae. Dara & I saw it that's why she run away. At first I thought they both enjoy it but Jae here drop Yoona on the floor. And that smirked on me! She planned it all along! Now you get it!!! Geez, sometimes i feel like I am older than most of you!!" Bom said annoyed. Yoochun calmed after hearing Bom story.. He looked at Jaejoong and went to his side to say sorry but welcome by a punch as well, everyone gasped.

 

 

"YAH WHAT WAS THAT FOR??!!!" Yoochun yelled as he massaged his face where Jae hit him...

 

 

"NOW WE'RE EVEN!" Jae said and chuckle.. Everyone sigh in relief and shakes their heads.

 

 

"Aammm... Have you forgotten my Dara Unnie.. She is still missing you know.. CL unnie called and she said that Dara unnie is using her bike now because she saw her car at the garage. Unnie left all her stuff there and she even remove all the tracking device.. Prince and other men including CL unnie are already running around the city looking for her. Bom unnie, we need to find her asap. It's not good for her. She might get into accident with just using her bike.. Come on Unnie!" Minzy said worried now and started dragging Bom..

 

 

"Oh !! If something happened to her, don't stop me from killing Yoona!!" Jae exclaimed.

 

 

"Want me to help you??!!" Bom said to Jae as well... Then her phone ring...

 

 

*RING*RING*  

 

 

"Yoboseyo?" Bom said...

 

 

"Come to the hotel now! We all need to talk on how to find Dara.. Hurry up!" YG said then hang up. Bom just looked at her phone. Then face everyone.

 

 

"We need to go to the hotel now!" Bom said.

 

 

"But Unnie?? How about Dara Unnie??" Minzy said..

 

 

"As much as I wanted to join CL, we need to clear out things to them first. Especially Jae needs to explain everything why she run off like that.. We will find her once we are done there? Arasso? Don't worry too much, your Unnie won't do anything stupid." Bom said then Minzy nodded. Then everyone went out and Drive to the hotel... Bom informed everyone to let her talk because they might kill Jaejoong if they heard first why she run away. She also requested the boys to protect Jae just incase Teddy gone ballistic. But one person was not listening.

 

 

Inside the conference room, most of their family is there... Once they arrived they were bombarded with question especially Teddy who's very furious why her sister run away and missing now. All of them are standing as they can't afford to relax.. CL is still outside looking for Dara. She loves her Unnie so much that's why she didn't join the meeting. Though Jae really wanted to look for Dara, he needs to clear everything first. The girls are planning to look for Dara after the talk...

 

 

"WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED??? WHY IS DARA MISSING??!!!" Teddy yelled to them again when no one is answering him when he started bombarding them question... Bom was about to answer but Changmin beat her to that.. The person who didn't listen to the plan...

 

 

"Oh hyung, Dara noona saw Jae hyung and Yoona kissing and sh..........." Changmin was cut off by a loud booming voice of everyone at the room except for those who knows the truth who give him a dagger look. Bom whacked his head with much force who wince in pain but didn't utter a single word as he can feel the deadly aura surrounding them...

 

 

"WWWHHHHHAAAATTTTT????!!!!!"

 

 

"YOU IN' MORON!!! HOW COULD YOU SHOW YOUR FACE TO ME AFTER WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MY SISTER!!!!!!!" Teddy yelled and was about to lunge at Jaejoong who is scared

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter