THE WAR: GAYS vs GIRLS

She's an IDOL ...and... a GANGSTER!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SORRY FOR THE ERRORS

*************************************

 

*AUTHOR'S POV*

 

 

YG Entertainment are currently busy because of the Male Idol Event. YG & All his artist plus directors are now inside the room discussing more about how to make this a successful and memorable event. They want other artists to experience how to be in the world of YG. YG value not only the artist but also the stage where his artist will be performing. They need to talk to every idol that would be present for this event. They need to cooperate also with all the directions YG will be doing.

 

 

"So mostly are settled now. Any addition or you think we should do??" YG asked while scanning all the papers presented to him.

 

 

"I have a bit of suggestion..Though the organizer want's this line up, I think we can start the event by Bigbang and ending would be DBSK since they have been out for so long. It would be good for their comeback also.While Bigbang needs to go first so they can help us also in running this show. Lee Minho being the host only would be too much for him. Seungri and Daesung can join the hosting after they perform. Jiyong, Top & Taeyang will be helping Teddy Oppa for the arrangement of the fireworks, sound effects etc.. As much as I wanted to help that much, I can't and you know why. So what you think?" Dara said.

 

 

"Well, i think it's a good idea. So Seungri and Daesung will be an MC together with Minho. You two talk it out with Minho. We will give you the scripts a week before the event. Arasso??" YG said.

 

 

"Neh.." Dae and Seungri said.

 

 

"Jiyong, Top & Taeyang... Starting today work hand on hand with Teddy, Dara & CL for the flow of the program. I am trusting you all on this. Dara, your still not allowed to tire yourself so give most of the load to your brother. And talk with the Directors also, don't ignore them. Are we clear about that??" YG said..

 

 

"NEH!" They all said.

 

  

"For the security of this event, I will take care of it. Though the organizer also arrange the security for this event still we don't want to take risk. So, any more questions or anything you would like to say?" YG said now looking at his artist.

 

 

"Rabbit, you will stay with me the whole time. Bring your guards with you. CL will be in the other control room with Jiyong, Top & Taeyang after they perform together with her guards. I am trusting you boys to take care of her~the boys nodded~. Minzy, once 2PM is done they will be on your side while for Bom after the MBLAQ are also done performing they will be on your side. Bring your men with you also. We still have to be careful you know that. Viper's eyes are still with the girls. I will talk to the boys about it. SInce the DBSK would be the last to perform they will look after you girls while the others are not available yet." Teddy said thinking that VIPER is still after the girls so he wants the girls to be protected so well. But everyone didn't know what was coming to them.

 

 

"I will also instruct our mean with regards to everyone safety. I just hope no one will try to 'SNEAK OUT' again away from their guards because if they do they will be GROUNDED and NO ALLOWANCE for A MONTH! Are we clear about that???" YG said eyeing the girls who always running away from their guards especially Dara who just got a good scolding from her brother and YG who found out about the incident of running away from her men and nurses because of her medicine. All eyes are now on the girls.

 

 

"Appa... It's too much don't you think?? 1 month with no ALLOWANCE?? Seriously we are not kids you know... Grounding is just so funny.. That's totally for kids and teenagers..." Bom again can't control her annoyance. She is just planning to runaway from her guards because she wanted to experience a little bit freedom againand go somewhere with the girls and because of the warning she knew it would be too far to make it real.

 

 

"Unnie, me and baby minkki are teenagers.. Don't forget that.." CL whispered in Bom's ear which the latter just slap her forehead for not thinking properly..

 

 

"Bunny, just try sneaking out with the pregnant Rabbit and with the 'TEENAGERS' and you will surely experience again being grounded with no access to your cars, money & everything.. I hope it's clear already that this is for your safety. We can't relax yet. You all know that.." Teddy said eyeing the girls.. Bom just groaned and the girls just keep quiet instead. Dara has no plans on going behind their back again because this time she has to think about her baby.

 

 

"Hyung, don't worry.. Since we are all in the same company and we always see each other, we will look after them when we are all together and when we are not busy. It's part of our job anyway. Just always remind the girls to stop threatening of killing us especially Bom and Dara.." Jiyong said which instantly the two glare at him..

 

 

"See hyung, I just mention their names and now they are glaring at me.." Jiyong instantly said while pointing at the girls..

 

 

"Girls.. Be nice to them.. They are your 'SUNBAE's', so show some respect to them.." YG said but earn a protest in an instant..

 

 

"RIGHT...."Seungri suddenly said which recieve a sudden hit from his head c/o CL and stuff where thrown at him c/o from the 3 girls...

 

 

"YYYAAAHHH!!! I am not done yet and you all reacted instantly.. I was about to say, 'RIGHT!!! And the girls will not like it a bit! Let them do what they want!', but here you are already hurting me...I'm hurt..." Seungri said while trying to save himself and faking the hurt.. Good thing he just said the word Right because apparently he was about to agree from what YG said but seeing the girls reaction he totally forget about it. He would rather be on the girls side than being killed because he chose the boys side..

 

 

"Then stop interrupting when we are in a serious talk! Because apparently rat, when you start talking everything comes out from your mouth is just so wrong!" CL exclaimed which the people inside the room just shook their heads as the resident Cat & Dog in YG are at war again.

 

 

"YOU TWO CUT IT OUT!! Do it when we are not in a meeting!!" Teddy yelled and scolding the two.. Seungri smiled and CL just pouted.. Then they started talking about the event again and finalize everything before ending the meeting. The other directors left already while their artist are still inside to discuss some more to them. But before YG dismiss them someone barge into the meeting room which everyone eyes turned into slits even YG. Yea right, who the hell in the right mind just barge into the meeting room with so much confidence that never did think that it can be like a suicide for whoever the intruder is..

 

 

"DWARFIE!!!!!! You really are pain in the !!! WHY DID YOU FLUSH ALL YOUR MEDICINES IN THE TOILET???????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!" In Sung shouted instantly upon seeing dara while everyone in the room jump from their sit... The two gays are the persons who are not scared to all of them.. They try to process what In Sung said then every heads snap to Dara who's now smiling sweetly to her Appa and her Brother...

 

 

"DDDAAAAARRRRRAAAAA PPPPPPAAAAAARRRRRKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!" YG & Teddy shouted in an instant which Dara glare at the two who's smirking at her.. The two gays was about to give her medicines but when they check the medicine kits, everything was gone. Then they tried to remember everything while thinking where did all the medicine go. And the two decided to check on the CCTV and there they saw how Dara sneak out and grab all the medicines in the bag and went to the toilet. The boys check the toilet thinking that she just probably hide it but when they saw one tablet left on the toilet bowl they knew she flushed it... Again she won in pissing them off...

 

 

'You two will officially be dead the moment we all got home!' Dara thought while glaring at the two or more like sending her threat to them which the two got her message but didn't even flinch..

 

 

When the meeting ended they all went home. Dara was pissed the whole day beca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter