Gone and Missing

She's an IDOL ...and... a GANGSTER!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SORRY FOR THE ERRORS

and very long update.. Enjoy! ;P

**********************

 

 

*AUTHOR'S POV*

 

 

 

After 3 Years.....

 

 

 

The Park's and even the Lee's where struggling for the past 3 years. They are all breathing but the difference is they all feel like they are breathing from an oxygen to keep them alive. That's what they feel at the moment. They are alive but dead in the inside because even if they were able to obliterate Sang-Ho's gang, they took something big with them also.  

 

 

 

After the incident, Seungri, Junho & Onew was shot badly which caused for the three to be in coma for weeks. Minzy was put into coma also but woke up after more than a year much to the relief of the Park's, Lee's & fans but CL is still in Coma until now and they don't know if she will really survive it like how the boys and Minzy did. But the worst that happened to them is lossing Dara and Bom.

 

 

 

The Park's Mansion is now in pure silence. Even if it has been 3 years nothing could bring back the way people got used too when they are with the Park's Princesses.. 

 

 

 

Bickerings, fightings, shouting, whining and everything that the entire family are used too are gone..

 

 

 

Gone after that incident..

 

 

 

GONE after they LOST them..

 

 

 

and now wishing that this is just dream.. a nightmare to be exact.. that all of them are trap in this nightmare for so long already and hoping that Bom & Dara will come and save them all from this horrible nightmare. They knew that there are possibilities thay they might be trap in this nightmare forever but all of them still praying that somehow they survived..

 

 

 

 

Minzy's POV

 

 

 

It's been 3 years since we lost Dara unnie and Bom unnie.. CL unnie is also giving me scare when sometimes her heartbeats becomes uneven.. If she will left me also, I might die this time. Teddy Oppa is in the same state with me. He loves Dara Unnie so much. He even wants to trade his life for her life if its possible. His blaming himself for not being with her at that time to save her and Bom Unnie. Our Family is like a tragedy itself.

 

 

 

Everything has changed after that incident, after we lost the two special people in our lives. 2NE1 didn't disband but I already made a Presscon about our indefinite leave in the entertainment industry. We already told them about the condition of my Unnies but we made a little lie and only told them that we all got into car accident that put us all in Coma. Yes, we said that Dara unnie and Bom unnie are still in coma even if it's a lie.. No one from us can properly tell what's going on that's why we ended up lying. No one from us wants to believe that they are PROBABLY gone.

 

 

 

All YG artists are still doing their job but like everyone else they are also forcing themselves to smile and keep putting a great facade that they are all alright even if they are not. But only us the family would understand that nothing can heal our broken hearts, that nothing can make us all happy like we used to be. 2NE1 are the only girl group of YG Ent. before so we are really a great loss to everyone. YG Appa formed another girl group so that to steal some of the attention away from us and probably better if netizens forget about us. 

 

 

 

YG Appa and Jazz Oppa are still doing their jobs but mostly they are always out of the country for serious matters. Alex Oppa and Chase Oppa are the one who's handling the businesses here even the Park & Lee's Clan job. Psy Oppa, Jinu Oppa and Sean Oppa are the one running the YG Ent. as of the moment. As you can see, no one from us can work properly. Prince Oppa and Hae-wa Oppa are currently my bodyguard. My Family don't want to take risk because some local gangs wanted to destroy us after we already destroyed Sang-Ho's gang. They still want the Park's and Lee's out of the picture so they can rule but we won't allow it. The Park's & Lee's are alive to destroy gangs that causes harms to everyone. For that matter, Appa is back in handling it.

 

 

 

MBLAQ & 2PM was only on haitus for a year since Appa said it would be too obvious if everyone would be in haitus for long. Jay Oppa and Thunder Oppa are somehow helping in running the business while Yoochun Oppa is helping Jae Oppa & Seungri with their businesses. The DBSK are handling the SM as of the moment. Everyone is trying to be strong infront of everyone. Netizens will get suspicious if everyone will show how badly affected we all are after lossing the Unnies. We can't afford to be in scandal or any form of catching the medias attention because right now we are focusing on how to save this family from dying because of pain.

 

 

 

I am always at the hospital looking after CL unnie, our other families are very busy with a lot of stuff. I am not allowed to go out because reporters are everywhere even the fans. They don't want to stop on following all the people related to us to get some update reports about the Unnies and according to them they will only stop until the Unnies returned. As much as we want CL Unnie to be treated at home so we could have peace, we can't because we don't want to take risk. If everything went bad atleast we are already at the hospital to treat her instantly.

 

 

 

The day when I woke which after more than a year, my entire family are crying seeing I was able to make it and they started telling me what happened when I look for my Unnies. CL unnie is still in ICU while I was already in one of the private rooms. And when I found out about Dara Unnie and Bom Unnie I can't help but trash the place. I kicked them all out of the room because I don't want to believe them that we lost them. They promised.. Both of them promised will stick together till the end.. They can't leave just like that.. I cried and cried for weeks and praying and hoping that this is just a nightmare.. But i think, I will forever be trapped in this nightmare not until I have my Unnies back.. I won't survive without them. I'll die without them..

 

 

 

But among all of us the most person sufferring is Jae Oppa. He didn't only lost Dara Unnie but also the twins. Until now he never gave up on her. Seungri Oppa is currently handling all the business that their Father left because as of the moment Jae Oppa can't handle it. They told me that I am lucky I didn't saw his worst state after the very first day they found out what happened, especially Seungri Oppa is also in Coma that time. They said that Jae Oppa is always crying and drunk. He wants to die already after lossing unnie. But what made him stay alive is because Seungri Oppa begged him to fix his life for him and for Dara Unnie also. Seungri Oppa cried so hard infront of him..

 

 

 

Jae Oppa even had also a press conference after 6 months lossing unnie, announcing to everyone that he is already married to Dara Unnie which cause a great chaos but we ignore it. He was crying and pleading to everyone to pray for Dara unnie's safety. He didn't mention about her being pregnant because he doesn't want to risk it. He wants to believe that Unnie is coming back with their twins. Everyone said that it is so hard to watch Jae Oppa breaking infront of them. Then on the same day, he also announced that he will not return to entertainment industry not until Dara unnie returned. Which I think 2NE1 will do the same but the question is it possible?

 

 

 

"Minzy-ah..." I was busy looking outside the window when someone called my attention. When I look at them, we are all mirroring same expression. Hurt, Longing, Worried, Afraid and all sort of depressing looks.

 

 

 

"Jae Oppa... Seungri Oppa.." I simply said. I know Seungri Oppa is here to visit CL Unnie. For 3 years he's been doing that everyday. Even if he is very busy he make sure that he was able to visit her. Sometimes he just drops by and leave the flowers and little Rilakkuma with a date written on it. They are just the size of my palm but Seungri Oppa manage to fill the rooms with Rilakkuma's already. Every box has label already from the day he wokes up until now. He said, he wanted her to know when she wokes up that everyday he was here except the day he was in coma too and those little Rilakkuma's are his proof.

 

 

 

"Minzy-ah.. Hae-wa said you are not eating again.. Please do eat.. If your Unnies find this out they will surely feel bad about it.." Jae Oppa said and went to my side and hand me the food. I just look at it and tear escaped my eyes again.

 

 

 

"Ssshhhh... Minzy-ah.. Your CL Unnie won't leave you.." Jae Oppa said and hand the food to Seungri Oppa who was just looking at us and then to CL Unnie.. Then Jae Oppa hugged me and i cried so hard since no one is with me right now. The Appa's are out of the country. Some businesses are in trouble that's why I was left with my guards only. This is a lot to take in being the youngest and then letting me see all these, that will cause to break me totally but i still have to fight this. I have too.. For Unnie's for our family. I have too..

 

 

 

"CL Unnie... she scared me again.. I thought... I thought.. last night..." I can't even say the words out from my mouth.. It's like a bomb to me that will kill me when I say those words..

 

 

 

"SHE.WILL.NOT.DIE." Then I heard Seungri Oppa's voice..A very controlled voice as he look at CL Unnie..

 

 

 

"SHE'S.NOT.ALLOWED.TO.DIE.WITHOUT.MY.PERMISSION." I let go from Jae Oppa and look at Seungri Oppa. Tears started to roll in my eyes again and I went to Seungri Oppa to hug him also. He is trembling and I know also he is trying to be strong for me, for Jae Oppa, for all of us and most especially for CL Unnie. It must be hard for him also seeing CL Unnie's state especially those she's-dead-in-seconds moment and also dealing with Jae Oppa who's good as dead also. It is probably taking its toll on him but he has no choice like me but be strong even if we can't do it anymore.

 

 

 

We went to panick mode last night

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter