Family

She's an IDOL ...and... a GANGSTER!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jae and Dara looked at each other. Even if it has been years that they were apart still part of them knew each other. They just both sigh.

 

 

"Ok Ted. Let's go inside and your Mommy and I will explain to you." Jae said as Dara got Deedee from his arms and brought her inside while Ted just followed his Mom while looking at the back from time to time to look at Jae. Just to see if he is following them. Afraid that he would disappear. He is their Daddy after all.

 

 

As soon as Dara put Deedee back on their bed. She started moving again. Sign that she'll wake up already. Dara just look at her and let her girl do her thing. 

 

 

"Mooommy...." Ted said as he is trying to get her attention while alternately looking at his Mom and Jae.

 

 

"Morning mommy.. morning teddee" Deedee said with her softest voice you could ever hear while still lying on the bed looking at her Mommy and Teddee. She can't see Jae as he was behind her.

 

 

"Deedee. Daddy's hewe. Ahjussi said he is ouw Daddy." Ted said while pointing at Jae. Dara could only do is sigh. Hyunbin will definitely get it this time.

 

 

"Daddy?" Deedee whispered while she sat up straight and look behind her and gasp. Then she looked at Jae while looking at her favorite octopus stuff toy.

 

 

"That's Daddy?" Deedee said looking at Jae now.

 

 

"Neh!" Teddee said happily also looking at Jae.

 

 

"Deedee, Tedd.." As Dara was about to start, she was interrupted by Deedee.

 

 

"ANIYO!!!! That's not Daddy! Daddy wooks wike Tam Tam! Andy Ahjussi said Tam Tam wooks wike my Daddy! He doesn't wook wike Tam Tam!!" Deedee shouted as she keeps waiving Tam Tam for them to see. Dara sigh again while she facepalm! Andy was never been the smart one when it comes to kids. She thought they don't know nothing at all since they never asked about their father. Now she knows that Andy have been feeding her twins about their Dad. Sadness and hurt are what she felt after remembering the 2 people who she cared so deeply.

 

 

"Andy Ahjussi?" Jae asked at the same Teddee yelled.

 

 

"That's octopus!! Daddy can't be octopus!! TAM TAM is ugly!" Teddee said as he defended his Dad. While Dara look at him and shake her head. He knows what she means so he will not ask again. While Deedee was shocked by what her brother said.

 

 

"TAM TAM IS NOT UGWY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MOMMMMMMYYYYYYY!!!!! WWAAAAAAHHHHHH!!! WWWAAAAAHHHHHHH!!" And just like that Deedee's mood changed in a snap does crying started early morning. For a little girl she managed to have everyone in their room in seconds as her cries are echoing in the entire mansion.

 

 

"OMO OMO OMO!!!!!" Dara said when one by one arrived in their room and she almost fall off the bed as everyone rush to Deedee while pushing her aside.

 

 

"YAH!!!!!" Jae shouted at everyone but no one paid attention to them. He went to Dara to help her up.

 

 

"Pretty baby girl are you alright?! Who made you cry? Is it your Omma or Appa? I can beat them for you. I'm your Samchon. Do you wanna go shopping? Ice cream? Chocolate? Car? House? Money? Tell me what you want just don't cry." Teddy said while he ran straight to Deedee and have her on his lap trying to calm her.

 

 

"YAHH OPPA!!!!"  "YAH HYUNG!!!" Dara and Jae said at the same time. They can already picture how everyone will spoil their kids and it will be them who will suffer in the future. Thou Deedee already stopped crying seeing she was more than curious to all the people inside their room while Teddee who's looking at everyone too but went behind his Daddy like asking for protection. This didn't go unnoticed by Dara and Jae. Jae could only smile at Dara, happy that his son is seeking for his protection eventhough he haven't introduced himself properly. Jae picked up Teddee before anyone can push him too. Deedee on the other hand is still on her Samchon lap looking at him and to everyone and since he's stranger to them her lips started trembling again and her eyes started to water an indication of another yet loud cry coming from her.

 

 

"Amm hyung you should give her to Dara Unnie, she's about to cr...." Before Seungri could finish Deedee already had another round of crying.

 

 

"WWAAAAAAAAAAA!!! MOMMMMYYYYYYYY!!! WWAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH" Deedee cried louder and louder as she was reaching for Dara, a violent cry to get her away from the stranger.

 

 

"YAHHHH!!! GET OUT!!!!!! GIVE ME MY DAUGHTER!!!! OUT OUT OOOOOOUUUUUUTTTTTT!!!!" Dara shouted as she is pushing her way to her daughter while kicking the boys out even managing to hit some of them.

 

 

"MOMMMMYYYYYYYYYY!!!!  WWWAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!"

 

 

"YAH!!! GET OUT NOW!! LEAVE US ALONE FOR A MINUTE WILL YOU!! GET OUT!!" Jae said as he help Dara kick everyone out from their room.

 

 

"YAHHH OPPAA!!! WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU ARE GOING????!!!!!" Dara shouted at his brother.

 

 

"You said to get out?" Teddy said innocently.

 

 

"ARE YOU FORGETTING SOMETHING???!!!" Dara yelled again.

 

 

"Huh?!"

 

 

"MOOOOOOMMMMMYYYYYYYYY!!!!!! WWAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH"

 

 

"OOOOPPS!! kekekekeke.. There you go! Bye!" Teddy said upon realizing that Deedee is still in his arms. He handed Deedee to Dara and run outside before his sister loss her mind to him. His wondering if she's still the same Dara that when she losses her mind to his antics she ended beating him up. He just shook his head upon remembering some of their petty fights.

 

 

"Ssshhhhhhh.. Sssshhhhhh.. They're gone baby.. I'm here now.. Sssshhhhhhh" Dara said as she try to calm her daughter. Good lord she gonna beat them up later. Dara thought seeing her daughter cry and ruining the moment for their little family. 

 

 

"Soooo do we still need to take this slowly? Pretty much everyone in the mansi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter