TRAITOR

She's an IDOL ...and... a GANGSTER!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*AUTHOR'S POV*

 

 

After what happened at the hospital, they all decided to stay at the mansion including Dara. And everyone was summoned by YG and Jazz on how Sang-ho's men were able to get to Dara. The girls while on the room has no idea what's going on the other side of the house. But Dara had a gut feeling that everyone are in trouble.

 

 

"NOW TELL ME HOW THEY WERE ABLE TO GET TO DARA???!!! I INSTRUCTED EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU TO KEEP AN EYE TO EVERY PERSON COMING IN THE HOSPITAL!! WHAT HAPPENED???!!!" YG yelled for the first time at their men. He can't be nice anymore after what happened.

 

 

No one is moving. Even YG's nephew are being summoned as well. To why there is no one from them at that time. They already talked about it that Dara should never be left to her guards only. Everyone are standing at the huge garden while YG & Jazz are at the Veranda. Their men bow down even the boys.

 

 

"SPEAK UP!!!" YG again yelled as no one is talking..

 

 

"Hyung, Mianhe.. I shouldn't have left her.. But Dara want an ice cream and she doesn't want anyone to buy it for her. I informed you anyway about it." Prince said.

 

 

"THAT'S NOT I AM TALKING ABOUT!! I WANT TO KNOW HOW THEY WERE ABLE TO PASS ALL THE GUARDS THAT WE PUT INSIDE THE HOSPITAL!!" YG exploded.. No one can anwer his question because even them was shocked how Sang-ho's men was able to get inside the hospital. One would be acceptable but almost more than 10 of Sang-ho's men were able to get inside the hospital without being caught. Then Dara suddenly appeared before anyone could react.

 

 

"Appa, I'll take it from here.." Then Dara's soft voice was heard to calm down YG & her Oppa's. She was not happy either that Sang-ho's men were able to get near to her but for today she will try to understand.

 

 

"GO BACK TO YOUR ROOM AND REST!! You had enough already for today!! And you have to explain to me why are you hanging yourself on the 29th floor!!" Dara just rolled her eyes to him..

 

 

"I've got no choice back there.. Or else I will be caught.. And as if like I don't do rock climbing! Come on Appa, try to understand.. That was awesome you know!" Dara tried to joke but earned a glare from YG.

 

 

"Yeah it would be awesome if your not.... aisht!!! NOW GO BACK TO YOUR ROOM!" Jazz said. Only few knows about Dara's pregnancy and having their entire men around would be risk telling them about her condition that's why Jazz stop himself.. On the other hand, Dara didn't budge, instead changes her mood also..

 

 

"NO, I'LL STAY!" Dara answered back and her family just look at her. Jae went to her side and hold her hands thinking she is getting mad already and that the last thing they want to see. Dara talk again after she put them into silence.

 

 

"They are my men. So, I have the rights to be here. Now, any objection?" Dara in a snap changes her tone which only can be recognized by his men. They are talking to RED PARK.

 

 

"Just rest and we can handle it. We will inform you tomorrow. You need to rest Princess.. ~Look at Jae~ Bring your wife back to your room.." Jazz said as calm as he could. But he knew that Dara being Red will take a lot of convincing before she soften. Jae just look at her but Dara is looking at Jazz now.

 

 

"When I say I'll stay.. I'll stay.. Now, stop pushing me away because I'm not going back to my room not unless we are done talking here.." Dara said which annoys her family more. Jae doesn't want to interrupt. The last thing he want his wife to feel is to get upset. Then the 3 girls arrived also seeing their entire family was not inside the house..

 

 

"What's going on here?? You are having a meeting without us???!! WOW, we called ourselves 'FAMILY' but you are leaving us behind!!.... YAH!! SANTOKKI!!! Why you didn't inform us??!!" Bom exploded upon seeing the serious faces of their family which means they are having a serious talks which irritate her for not including them..

 

 

"Like as if I know??!! Just found it out also!" Dara answered back.. Then Bom glared at the boys for not informing them. One thing Bom hates... WHEN SHE IS LEFT OUT!

 

 

"Aisht! No time for arguing! Now talk Dara if you've got something to say! We just flared up when they were able to pass the guards that we put at the hospital!" Jazz said annoyed.. It will just waste their time if they argue with the girls.. Dara just smirked..

 

 

"Since everyone is already here.. Might as well take this opportunity to let you know what I feel.. First, I would like to say I'M DISAPPOINTED WITH YOU BOYS! Being with me for so long, training with us, I thought I had the best men compared to others. But I guess I was wrong

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter