Teddy Park

She's an IDOL ...and... a GANGSTER!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*TEDDY POV* (Currently in America)

 

I'm Teddy Park, 23 yrs. old codename 'BLACK' and I have a sister name Sandara Park, 15 years old codename 'RED'. We are full blooded Korean but transfer to America when i was 10 because of death threats that my father receiving. We are from a Gangster family but no one knows me and my sister. Our father hide us to the public just for our own safety . Our enemy only know our codename Black & Red and everytime we are on a fight me and my sister make sure that we are wearing mask for us not to be identified. Me & my lil sis was trained to be a good fighter like our father but being a gangster is not my type. I always want to be a singer and a music producer but appa is giving me a hard time. After a fight with him last night, I know right there and then I've made up my mind. Today, I will follow my heart.

 

I had enough. I'm tired fighting. I want something new even if it means living this luxurious life that i got used to. But I will definitely be back to get my sister from my father. If only i have enough money right now I will not think twice taking my sister with me.

 

While packing, i felt two arms hugging me from behind and i know this only belong to my sister.

 

"OPPA!!! Please don't leave me here with appa.. please oppa take me with you... please.." hearing my lil sister begging is killing me. But i have to leave. I have to do this for both of us. I removed her hands then face her...

 

"Santoki, listen to oppa.....you promise this will be our little secret... arrasso??"

 

...."No!!!! Unless you have to take me with you!!!"..... aisht this brat!! so much of being a park princess...

 

"Listen to oppa first before you start whining..." i hope she will listen to me this time..

 

"I am heading to Seoul, Korea tonight and don't tell anyone about it. I promise to come back and take you with me... Oppa needs to work and earn money first so I can get us a nice place there.. I don't have much money here since appa cut all my cards and I only got my savings here and i think even your cards have been cut off for you to avoid giving me money. I want you to take care of yourself here, avoid fights if possible. I know your a good fighter but remember this 'BULLET IS FASTER than FIST' so please Red try using gun for your safety. I know you hate guns and only rely on your fist and fighting skill but since oppa is leaving learn how to use gun. It's for your own good and also for my peace of mind also......." Tears escape from her eyes....

 

"SShhhh.. stop crying, since when did a gangster cry?? I thought your a big girl now?? I guess i am wrong...your still baby.."

 

"I am not crying!!! and I am not a baby anymore!!!!!" she said while pouting...what a little cute liar... kekekeke...

 

"Come, I've got something for you." Then i led her to where my secret room is. 

 

"Oppa!!" seeing my sister reaction I know she is happy. My Music Studio is like my sanctuary. I spent most of my time here when i am not busy.

 

"I am giving this to you now. I know you love music like me, I want you to take care of my studio. Arrasso??"

 

"Neh oppa.. I promise to take care of it.. Oppa, i will wait for you! Promise me to come back as soon as you can, neh??" I smiled at her...

 

"PROMISE!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter