Fake Marriage

Love Amongst Elites
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KyACXLOF5t4

---

You were relaxing on the sunny beach of Honolulu, Hawaii in your striped bikini. You sipped on your Pina Colada and sighed in content.

*Now this is the life.* You laid back in your seat and smiled.

Abruptly, your phone shrilly rang. You pulled your sunglasses up with an annoyed pout *Now who is bothering my suntan?* You sat up and put your phone to your ear.

“Where have you gone, young lady?! Don’t you know your engagement is in 2 days?! Why would you pull a fast one like this?!” Your mom scolded. You held the phone way out and you could still hear her lecturing you. “Come home at once!”

You sighed, “Araso. Bye.” *Forget the tan.* You slipped your feet into your Jimmy Choo flip-flops and headed back to the hotel as you called Dongwook to change your flight.

---

You arrived at Incheon Airport. You on a lollipop as you dragged your suitcase out to the gates. You looked around, expecting Dongwook to be out there. But to your shock, Jaejoong was waiting there.

Right when he met eyes with you, you spun around. *I hope he didn’t see me!* You edged towards the exit with your back facing the crowd.

Amused, Jaejoong watched you. *What a funny girl.* He walked up to you and yanked your suitcase away.

“Hey!” You protested.

“I waited for you for an hour. The least you can do is let me take you home.” Jaejoong grabbed your arm and dragged you away.

“Let go of me! I’m going to scream for help!” You threatened.

“Do it and you’ll be humiliated.” He dared. You

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter