Elevator Ahjusshi

Love Amongst Elites
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Udhp9X_PgPU 

---

The limo stopped in front of your hotel: Aristocrat Resorts. Your family had hotels and resorts in Jeju, Busan, Seoul, Kangnam, and Tokyo.

Many beautiful people entered through the double doors, obviously heading towards the Annual Entrepreneur Ball where the top 10 businessmen of Korea came to gather and social.

You entered the hotel and looked around but you could not see your ‘dates’ anywhere. You pouted and tapped your gold watch *They’re late.*

“~~~~~~.” A voice called.

You turned around to see Dongwook. He looked dashing in a tuxedo. Although other males were wearing the same attire, they couldn’t compare to the tall, gorgeous director of Line Tour.

“You’re late.” You pouted.

“Fashionably late.” Dongwook corrected, as if that made everything better. He fixed his tie and grinned, “How do I look?”

“Charming. I bet girls will you as their date tonight.” You winked.

A pleasant chuckle came from him, “Not tonight. Tonight, I’m Kim ~~~~~~~~~’s date.” You smiled back.

“Silver looks better on you.” A voice said.

Dongwook looked up and you spun around. Hyunbin was also wearing a black and white tuxedo but he was wearing a black bow-tie instead.

“You are late.” You accused. “No, I’m not. I was in the party already. There is a difference.” He corrected.

“Hmpf.” You crossed your arms. “What were you saying about my dress?”

“That silver looks better on you. Gold makes your skin look too dark.” Hyunbin bluntly said.

You stared at him in horror, “And you’re telling me this now?!”

“Hey, there’s nothing wrong

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter