Do you still love me?

Love Amongst Elites
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqtXYfbCGLs

---

You were shocked to have received a call from Jaejoong this morning. It felt so good hearing his voice but you scolded yourself to keep your head on. *I cannot fall for him all over again.*

The cab arrived at your old mansion. *Oh Gosh. I haven’t been here in forever.*

Slowly, you approached the door. You raised your hand but stopped. Your heart was pounding crazily in your chest. You put a hand over your chest and took a deep breath. *Calm down. Just get the necklace and go.* You mustered enough courage to ring the doorbell.

Seconds later, the door opened. You took in a sharp breath.

Jaejoong looked gorgeous. He was in casual white sweater and jeans but he had never looked so perfect to you before. *I missed him so much. No wait, what did I just tell myself before I came?!* You shook your head.

Meanwhile, Jaejoong was also thinking about how much he had missed you. *She looks more beautiful than ever. Why did I not know my feelings for her before?* “You actually came.” He whispered.

You cleared your throat, “Yes, um, you said I left something here.”

“Yeah, I was cleaning out your old room and I found some of your things. Come on in. Jaejoong opened the door wider. You stepped inside and warily looked around. You followed him up to the 2ndfloor. You came into your room to see a box full of your things. “Take what you want and you can leave the rest.” Jaejoong said. You nodded. “Let me get you another box.” He left the room.

You started to sort your belongings out. You chose to take a couple of your favorite sweaters and a rose-colored headband. You reached into the bottom of the box and found a picture of you and Jaejoong. Your expression softened as you grazed your finger over the happy faces. *Back then, I never knew I would fall so deeply for him.*

You heard Jaejoong come back in, “Sorry, but I only found this box-“

Surprised, you dropped the wedding picture. The glass frame broke into a hundred pieces. You felt so bad. *Our wedding picture!*

“Are you all right?” Jaejoong asked. “I am but the picture is not-“ You bent down to pick up the photo but got cut by a shard of glass. “Ow!” You winced.

Jaejoong grabbed your hand, “What are you doing?! You don’t just put your hand into the glass, you idiot! God, you’re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter