Everyone is happy

Love Amongst Elites
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=disYdQr7FBY

---

2 years later…

Ding Dong. Ding Dong. Ding Dong.

The bell continued to ring with guests.

“Baby, where are you?!” Jaejoong hollered. “I’m changing Hana’s diaper! I’ll be down!” You promised.

Jaejoong went to answer the door. “HAPPY BIRTHDAY!” Ahyoung and Yoochun called. Jaejoong grinned, “Welcome-“

But Ahyoung ran straight past him, “HANA! AUNTIE IS HERE!”

Jaejoong scratched his head, “You know. Ever since my daughter was born, she doesn’t see me anymore.”

Yoochun chuckled, “Hey, at least she doesn’t see you because of a baby. She doesn’t see me at all because of Junsu anymore. They’re so much in love. It’s funny how much things have changed in the past 2 years.”

Jaejoong grinned back.

“There you go, sweetie~” You bent down and kissed your daughter’s nose. She giggled and reached out. You lifted her up and went downstairs. “HANA!” Ahyoung squealed with joy. You laughed, “Go to Aunt Ahyoung.” She hugged Hana tightly. “Happy first Birthday cutie!” She smacked a huge kiss on Hana’s cheek. You laughed. Who knew Ahyoung would be such a loving aunt?

The doorbell rang and Jaejoong opened it. “HI EVERYONE!” Junsu squealed. Ahyoung looked up and squealed, “SWEETIE!” “JAGIYA~” Junsu held out his arms. Ahyoung dumped Hana in Jaejoong’s arms and ran to her lover.

Jaejoong rolled his eyes, “Women.” Yoochun laughed.

Another guest entered. “BINNIE OPPA!” You ran over and threw your arms around his neck. He smiled and hugged you back. Hyunbin and Jaejoong met eyes. Hyunbin evilly grinned and hugged you more intimately. Jaejoong rolled his eyes *That trick to get me jealous won’t work anymore.*

Hyunbin came over and held out his arms, “Come to your real daddy, Hana.”

Jaejoong held her close and glowered at him, “Why don’t you just walk back out where you came in from?”

Hyunbin stole Hana away. He nuzzled her nose. She giggled and touched his nose. “You’re just like your mommy. So happy.” Hyunbin kissed her cheek. Hana squealed loudly every time he did that. Hyunbin smiled and cradled her. “Congratulations.” He told Jaejoong.

Jaejoong proudly grinned back, “Thanks. I’m proud of Hana.”

“Same here. I thought you two would never get pregnant with my advice.” Hyunbin fixed her dress.

Jaejoong glared at him, “I still haven’t forgiven you for that. You ruined our honeymoon!”

You popped out of nowhere, “Who ruined our honeymoon?” “NO ONE!” Jaejoong and Hyunbin blurted. You gave them a suspicious look and took Hana away. Jaejoong sighed in relief. He thought back to the 2ndwedding day.

After the ceremony, Hyunbin gave Jaejoong another ‘helpful’ advice.

“Sneak her some wine and she’ll turn wild. You’ll love it.”

Being stupid, Jaejoong actually trusted him. In the romantic setting of the hotel at Bora Bora, the two of you kissed and talked. At the right moment, he handed you a glass of ‘water’. Jaejoong

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter