Never on my side

Love Amongst Elites
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waC6ZYZ_z18

--

There was another glamorous party happening. You wore a sunny yellow dress with a black belt in the middle. You and Jaejoong arrived at another multi-billionaire hotel. People greeted you and Jaejoong like royalty. Some people brought about the topic of children, which made you sigh. *Did my mother tell them to ask us this?*

Yoochun and Ahyoung came together. You warily bowed her way. She slightly bowed but kept her eyes solely on Jaejoong. “I like your bow-tie.” “Thanks. She picked it out for me.” Jaejoong threw you a grateful smile. You beamed back but Ahyoung sourly scowled.

“Yunho is over there. Come say hi with us.” Ahyoung dragged Yoochun and Jaejoong away. They looked back at you worriedly. You sighed with shoulders slumped *Again, she takes him away from me.*

“Why do you look so down?” A voice asked. You turned around to see Dongwook and Hyunbin in dashing tuxedos. “Oppas look so handsome tonight.” You beamed. “And you look beautiful.” Dongwook complimented. “Yeah, but your frown doesn’t match your yellow dress. Smile.” Hyunbin forced your lips to turn up. “Oppa!” You squealed. The 3 of you laughed.

“Where’s your husband?” Hyunbin asked. He looked up to see him with Ahyoung. “Oh.”

*That idiot. Will he ever learn?* Dongwook shook his head.

You tried to appear as if it didn’t bother you. “I’m going to get a drink. Oppas come with me!” You hooked your arms through theirs. The 3 of you headed to the refreshment table.

Jaejoong paused laughing to search for you. His smile faded when he saw you with Dongwook and Hyunbin. A waiter tried to squeeze by. Dongwook automatically put an arm around your waist and moved you out of the way. Jaejoong frowned. He didn’t like the way Dongwook was so close to you. “I’ll be back.” Jaejoong left his group of friends. Ahyoung watched him walk towards you and frowned *Her again?*

“Excuse me.” Jaejoong said. You, Hyunbin, and Dongwook stopped laughing.

Hyunbin raised an eyebrow, “For a moment, I thought you forgot about her.” “Oppa.” You whispered.

Jaejoong gave him a tight-lipped smile, “How could I? We’re married, remember?”

“I vaguely do.” Hyunbin smiled back. His eyes were hard though.

“We should go greet our parents. Come on.” Jaejoong held his arm out. You looked up at Dongwook and Hyunbin. “I’ll see oppas later.” You waved and left with him.

“I hate that guy. Don’t you?” Hyunbin asked. Dongwook shrugged.

“Come on! You should hate him the most! Do you love ~~~~~~~~~~~~ or not?! If I were you, I would hate his guts.” Hyunbin said in irritation.

“That’s the difference between you and me. You hate him for being him. I just hate the fact that he has the capability to make or break ~~~~~~~.” Dongwook gave him a small, amused smile and walked away. “Show-off.” Hyunbin muttered.

You and Jaejoong greeted your parents.

“So, how’s the baby coming along?!” The moms asked. “Mom! Not here!” You moaned.

Jaejoong wrapped an arm around your shoulder and pulled you close. “It’s coming along.” He smirked. “REALLY?!” They asked, ecstatic. “Oppa!” You squealed. The parents laughed. “Go and greet the others. Don’t forget to be polite!” Your dad advised, as usual.

You and Jaejoong walked away. “Why did

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter